Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 02:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Fucked Up Childhood and Some Booze
Danny Scott Offline
Ya can walk home, ya FUCKING pervert!

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-23-2014, 10:53 AM

OOC: Scene opens up to Danny Scott, sitting on his couch, drinking vodka

I'm an alcoholic, who gives a shit? I wasn't always like this, let's get that straight. They say the past always comes back to bite you in the ass, isn't that right Cain? Well in my case, the past bit me alright. The past came up me like a rattlesnake and poisoned me. This is the story of how I became who I am today. Shut the fuck up and listen.

OOC: Scene opens up to a birds-eye view of Liverpool, England while Scott is narrating this story

Now, you would think growing up in Liverpool would be easy right? Yes. Unless you were part of my family, who lived in a very shitty part of Liverpool. There was the part of Liverpool filled with the pale, rich true British fucks. They filled up most of the population. And then, about 6% of Liverpool was filled of people like my family. Deadbeat bums living in shitty two bedroom apartments. The walls bare. The floor cold. Bills stacked up in the corner. No TV. No Computer. Just one radio to keep us satisfied. Unless the power went out, which it did many times. Now I was lucky I had only one sister or else my life would've been complete hell. She was also younger than me. My mom and dad did not get along very well. When I turned five, they almost started hating each other. Forcing me to witness one of the most saddest events I've ever seen. My mom stabbing my dad when I was just seven years old.

....It was a day like any other day filled with misery and loud arguments in the Scott household. I was lying on my bed staring out the window, as I did almost every day.

OOC: Camera then closes in on a brick building with two windows at the top, indicating the apartment Danny Scott lived in. The top half of the building being his. Then the camera abruptly closed in on a little kid lying on his bed, looking directly at a window. His face looked somehow troubled, as if something was wrong. Danny Scott picks up where he left off with his narration.

I was just lying there. Perfectly still. When all of the sudden, I heard a loud crash followed a loud shriek. Startled, I got off my bed and ran to where the shriek came from. It was then that I saw my dad lying on the ground, and my mom holding a bloody knife in her hand.

"Daddy's just taking a nap, Danny." she said.

I immediately knew that was a lie. She had stabbed him. What drove her to do such a horrible thing, I still don't know to this very day. After that, I just ran. Ran out of there. I had to leave this place. I left my sister behind. Left everything behind and just ran. Until I got to the Liverpool Police Station. Out of breath, I told the police officer what I just saw.

"So you're saying that out of anger, your mom stabbed your dad to death?" he asked

"Yes" I replied

"Well where do you live?" he asked me

I told him my address.

Well let's get in the police car and investigate the scene of the crime, shall we?" he asked if it was a question that didn't require an answer

He took my hand and led to his police car. I took the front seat. It was kind of an awkward drive there. I mean, I was only seven. I was scared out of mind. I believe he asked me a question, but I didn't hear him. I just looked out the window as we drove by. I didn't realize how far I ran, but I figured it was a lot for a seven year old. Once we got to the apartment, the cop opened my door, took my hand, and let me to the front door. We opened it and went up the flight of stairs leading us to my apartment. The police officer knocked on the door.

"Open up it's the police" he said

No answer

I will use force!" he yelled

Still no answer came from the other side of the door. Finally, the officer had no choice but to bust the door open. The apartment door collapsed from the police officer's force. My mother was no where in sight. Neither was my sister. But the only still there was my father's dead body, with fresh blood still oozing from his corpse. The police officer investigated the whole apartment. Nobody was there. He shrugged. At the moment, I couldn't take it anymore and I just started crying. The police officer put his arm around me.

"It's going to be okay" he assured me

He led me back outside and drove me back to this police station. He went to call his other officers. I just sat in the chair, thinking about what I experienced . About two months later, my mom was arrested, and they found my sister dead. My mom had shot her in the head after she killed my dad. I was placed in a foster home until I was eighteen and was able to move out.

OOC: Scene sets back to Scott sitting on the couch.

See that's exactly why I'm like this. IT'S BECAUSE YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS MOM!

Scene cuts out to Scott throwing his bottle of vodka at the TV
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Danny Scott's post:
Gator (07-23-2014)