Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 03:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Lunch and Sole Surviving.
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-18-2014, 11:21 PM

Frodo sat at the table with Sarah and Susanne, waiting for their food to get there. While they were waiting for the food to be delivered, Susanne began to quiz Frodo.

"So, tell me how you met Sarah, Fred."

"I was at the mall with my daughter. Sarah came up and wanted to work for my daughter, Katie. She and I spoke privately, and hit it off. I'm really love her. So much so that I went to Grayling with her."

"Sweetie, you can you fill her in more? I wanted to strip at Fred's strip club, we fucked in the mall bathroom after I offered to fuck his daughter to get the job. Didn't get it, but we started dating, and moved in together."

"Oh, so... There's that. Anyway, so. Sarah tells me you're a wrestler, and you have some kind of big match coming up. Something about three on one. Or something mafia like."

"Actually, that match already happened. I won, this new one is some tournament. Winner is last one standing, sole survivor they call it. I'm going to win so I'll be the sole survivor. It'll be awesome. Because I'm the only person to be stabbed at Auschwitz and survive. I'm the sole survivor there. Yay me."

"Lovely. So, she also said you had some sort of side businesses or some such."

"Actually, yeah. I own a few restaurants, and sell drugs on the side. Good times. My brother is a retired cop."

"Well, that's nice, I guess. I didn't know about the drugs, but Sarah told me about the restaurants. Guess you'll be able to take care of my little girl for life."

"Yeah, I plan on getting her a new vehicle soon. As soon as we get married we're going to have to redo my businesses since most of them are in my daughter's name as well. Can't leave her with nothing."

"Oh, yeah, you have two kids, right?"

"Yeah, but there's a third one on the way. Sort of. I took some DNA from me, and from a coworker, and we combined it with an egg we took the DNA out of, and implanted in a surrogate. We're going to see if we can make a human that way. She's still pregnant, so that's a plus."

"Oh yeah, now you should probably explain who you got to surrogate. Since we all know it couldn't have been me. IF this works, Fred, we're going to do it again with our baby."

"Awww, I always wanted a grand baby. If only Sarah would have stayed Barry and got a girl pregnant. Not that I don't support her choices, and love you, Fred. It's just that I wanted to be a grandma. But hey, I get to have your kids as my grandbabies. How old are they?"

"Katie just turned 19, and she also just graduated high school, and has a date for the movies with some other wrestler in the XWF. Joseph-Gordon, my boy, is 15."

"Awww! I love it. I love those names. Tell me about your brothers and sisters."

"Hah, I only have one brother that I know about. Not that my family is sketchy or anything. I was adopted. Don't know my biological family. Charles, my brother, is a retired Detroit Detective. He was forced to early retirement after beating someone for being too dark. He's black himself, well, half. He joined the XWF to mess with me, but he's not really had so many matches lately. I think he retired. He was a good wrestler, but he got too distracted by white women."

"He'll be at the wedding, right? I want to meet him. Detective Charles Ward, I remember the case. I was on the jury for his criminal trial. I voted for not guilty, his story was hilarious, and I believed he was working to defend us. Especially since that guy turned out to be a Circuit Judge."

"Yeah, I was actually was hiding from him when it happened. They called my Ex Wife to the stand. I didn't go."

"Oooh, Ex Wife. Has Sarah met her? What happened there?"

"Mom! Getting a little too personal."

"Shut up, Barry"

"No, Sarah hasn't met Gwen yet. I'm trying to figure out the best way to do that, Gwen is a bit hard to handle sometimes. And we got divorced when Joseph-Gordon was 9, and I went to jail. Gwen was mad because I was using drugs, and she didn't know. It was years ago, and I'm over her. I still love her as much as I can, but whatever."

"That's so sad. Well, welcome to the family, Fred. Best son in law ever. I'm going to love you."

"Aww, Susanne, I'm gonna love to be your son as well. My mother hates me, and Gwen's mom hated me. It's nice to have a mother who actually loves me. I'm so glad I have the love of Sarah."

He leaned over and kissed Sarah, before their food came. Fade out as the trios finished eating. Oh, and Frodo's the sole survivor. Flynn is cool and all, but he won't survive the match. Katie can nurse him back to health.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post