Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 03:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Wanna Buy a Boat
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-27-2014, 04:49 PM

"I've always stared at onto the vast expanse of the sea and wondered if I could buy a boat. When I was a kid, all I wanted to do was be a pirate, shoot the people I pillage, stick 'em with my sword, and come out with mounds of loot. But I've been thinking about naming by boat recently and I've decided on a few names. It's probably going to be either The Normandy, The Monterey., The Lionheart, or The Bach. I don't know if you knew this or not, but one of the main ships of the British Royal Navy back in the 1800s, the HMS Royal Oak, helped invade the United States then. I might find a model of one on a social media thing, not sure though.

But yeah, just my thoughts on boats."

And with a superman punch...

[Image: 4cDcn2D.jpg]

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-30-2014, 02:19 AM

Ozymandias and his Hot Assistant come riding by in a golf cart. Oz slams on the brakes when he notices that Mr. XWF has fallen asleep whilst being pinned by Trevor Hawk.

Oz then taps his hand on the golf cart's dash board 3 times making the count.

New Ark Champion: Trevor Hawk

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post