Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 09:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Speaking directly to Jasmine
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-11-2014, 08:18 PM

"So, Mastermind. We're finally meeting in the ring. Mastermind. Master of the minds. Mind of the master? Hah! Think you can master my mind? Please, the Meth has rendered that impossible. Or was it the Syphilis, either way, you're not going to be mastering me, period. Don't try to make me one of those shirts, you won't need it. I won't wear it, and you won't earn the right to hand one off. You will get one that says, 'The King of Dwarves fucked my asshole so bad I bled out my father's hopes and dreams for his child.'

It'll be a bit long for a shirt, but fuck it. After I leave you broken in the ring, and fuck your asshole I will make you hold my pocket as I walk around the halls of this federation. Do you know what that means, Mastermind? Fuck that, I'm not calling you Mastermind. I'm going to keep calling you CockMaster from this point on. Do you know that pocket holding means? It means you're my bitch, and I will take your ass whenever I want. And guess what, I want it a lot. Your ass will be so very sore and stretched out that you'll be able to shit without any real effort. And all because you think you're good enough to Main Event with me. That's the thing that makes this horrible.

Not that I have to face off against some chump change dick smoker who can't beat Waylon, because Waylon is amazing and no one should beat him, ever. No, I'm mad that I have to have this match as the Main Event. Do you know why that makes me mad? Because it gives you the impression that you're on my level. It gives you the impression that you're remotely relevant to this federation. So, let's set that straight. The record will reflect that you lost badly to me, and it will reflect that I am forever your better. You'll get no other shot to prove otherwise, because once I crush you badly I will forever ignore any other challenges you make to me.

Make no mistake, CockMaster, it's not because I'm afraid of you. Quite the opposite, if you recall I was slated to take this week off in preparation for my tag match at Leap of Faith, but I decided to take Ozymandias up on his offer not to rape Kimmy and Sarah-Parsons just so I could come out here and crush your hopes and dreams. Forever. Because you dare utter the words that you might be even close to my level. You are a tiny insect compared to me. Less than that, I allow insects to live in my house. I wouldn't allow you to even grace my front door. You are less than an insect. You are less than Peter Gilmour.

You're not worth me harassing like I do Peter. As I said, after this match I will make you hold my pocket, and I will then ignore you. Count yourself lucky if I even speak to you again before our match. Let's examine your record to date. You lost to Waylon, as you should. Waylon is one of the greatest things to ever happen to this federation. You lost to Clyde Barker, and look what happened to him. He vanished, just like Swagmire predicted. You beat Outsider Joel? Who is he? Is he on John Black's level? And then Avery Kain? Did he even show up to your match?

Yeah, your wins aren't looking so hot. Let me tell you this, I'm going to be another loss on that ever growing list of yours. And here's what I want you to write by my name: 'Frodo Smackins, mother fucker who taught me my place is on my knees in front of a man with my mouth open.' I have changed my mind, CockMaster, after I beat you, I will Sissify you. Do you know what that means? I will clean you up, shower nigga! Shave any body hair on you, obviously teach you to do this yourself, then force you to wear make up, a skirt, a thong, a bra, and a cute little top. Then I will shove a buttplug in you. You're to keep it in until I decide to slip in. I will make you wear one of those cock cages, and a name tag around your neck. People will know you're my pretty little princess. I shall even give you a new name. You'll be Jasmine. Do you like that, Jasmine?

Of course you do, because you're already my bitch, and you know it. Go one, get yourself ready for Daddy, Jasmine. Fuck, no don't call me Daddy. It's weird, Katie calls me that. Call me, Fredzy. Yes, my real name is Fred, and you aren't allowed to call me it, except as Fredzy. Oooh, I'm gonna go buy you a new cage to sleep in. This is going to be so much fun. I always wanted a little sissy bitch, and I'll get one on Monday. See ya, then, Jasmine."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-11-2014)