Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 05:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Forgive me father, for I am sin
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-19-2014, 07:52 AM

The young Priest hurried about his small church putting out candles. The service was a success. His very FIRST service had turned out to be one of his best. Not since Father Merrin's funeral had the paritioners been so into a sermon. Of course, they were quiet. Those who practice Catholicism always were, but they held onto his every word as if it were the word of GOD himself. He looked around over the now empty pews in the chapel and smiled as he sighed. Relieved that all his years of training had done good, he moved toward the doorway to the backroom of the church. Then, he heard a voice behind him. Almost directly behind him.

"Father.."

He started a bit, drawing in a deep breath. A sharp, deep breath. He turned around to see a huge man, sitting there in the pew. The man was well recognized if you were a wrestling fan. But this priest had spent his life devoted to his work. He gulped and put on a brave face.

"The service is over, my son. I must rest now, it has been a long and taxing day."

The large man who sat in the pew was a monster. A beast. The Original Beast, Cain, could smell the fear from the Priest. The young Priest was shocked when the monster called him by name.

"It was a great sermon, Father Martinez. You are very eloquent for a dirty wetback."

"Excuse me?"

"I said you're a great speaker, Father."

The Original Beast's forked tongue lied.

"Thank you, my son..."

Father Martinez smiled. Of course he hadn't heard what he'd though he'd heard. After all, people had been stroking his ego all night.

"...the Lord allows us rest though. Please, if you have any confessions, come back tomorrow morning. I'm so tired, I'm having auditory hallucinations, my child."

"You weren't hallucinating."

Father Martinez narrowed his eyes as the huge man in black stood.

"I called you a dirty wetback. A beaner. But...you forgive me...right? Because you are a good catholic man, and you holy rollers preach forgiveness.."He grinned in midsentence.."...Because Jesus, and stuff. I get it. I really do, Julio. You want to get to Heaven so you sit there and pretend fhat you are better than all. But that's okay right? Because like Jesus, you forgive. Right?"

Martinez shook a bit as this being moved around him like a stalking Beast. A hulking monster of a man who could snap the young priest at the snap of his fingers. Martinez tilted his head.

"What is this about? I don't have any money, so robbing me will prove fruitless. All I can offer you is salvation."

Cain laughed.

"Salvation!?"

He laughed maniacally, slapping his knee as if he'd heard the funniest joke EVER.

"Now what the hell would I need with SALVATION?! Do you have no idea of who I am, Julio?! I...can...not...die. My hell is here, on Earth. But guess what? It's because of people like YOU that I remain amused."

Martinez gritted his teeth.

"Please....leave. Leave or I will call the cops. There are places in this city for people like you, and I am afraid that not even I can offer you the help you need."

"Oh, by you're a man of GOD! You can do ANYTHING!"

The Original Beast started to say something, then stopped.

"Wait....what do you mean..."

Cain's voice changed to that of Julio.

"People like you?"

Julio suddenly began to back up really slowly as The Demon showed it's inhuman powers. He struggled to find an answer and to convince himself that he was still hallucinating.

"Y...y...y...you can..."He began with a stutter."...you know what I mean...drug addicts. Homeless. I meant to harm, my son. But you need help."

Cain shrugged.

"I'm going to kill you now."

"What? Why?"

Another second passed as the young priest stared at the floor. Then soon, he felt breathing on the back of his neck. He slowly turned to see a Beast Mode Romulus standing there, looking down at him like a piece of bloody meat. Romulus answered quite non-chalantly.

"Because I want to. That's all you need to know."

The Original Beast grabbed the young man by the back of his neck, the young man begging for his life. Romulus looked down at the basin full of Holy Water, then plumged his face into it. The priest struggled for a good long while, but against the strength of Cain he could not prevail. His lungs filled with holy water, and finally...he ceased to move. Romulus looked at Julio, then just shrugged.

"Eh...fuck it."

He calmly walked out of the church, leaving the body behind. The killer kills without prejudice.

-End Scene-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cain's post:
Morbid Angel (05-19-2014), Ozymandias (05-19-2014)