Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 09:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker Tommy Gunn talks...Tommy Gunn
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-12-2014, 10:40 AM

First we hear a voice…

"And we are joined here by Tommy Gunn. One of the newest members of the XWF and a part of the Heyman Alliance."

And then the scene fades in to reveal Steve Sayors looking all Steve Sayors like, which is to say, like a massive nerd, sitting across from him is the aforementioned Tommy Gunn.

“So Mr. Gunn…”

“Tommy’s fine.”

“Ok, Tommy, you have a match coming up tonight on Madness. You versus Frodo locked in an X-treme Hell In A Cell, what are your thoughts going into this match?”

“The same going into every match. I have a target, and I have an objective. While the target changes from match to match, the objective often remains the same.”

“And what is that objective? Winning?”

“You would think so right? That is the goal here right? To win? To collect titles? That’s what people do in the XWF. But not me. My objective is to inflict as much pain as possible, if I win while doing that, great, if I lose so be it. But win or lose my opponent will not walk out of a match with me under their own power. That I can guarantee.”

“Well it’s interesting that you say that; that you aren’t necessarily here to win. It explains your actions in the Royale a few weeks ago. But it does beg the question, why would Paul Heyman, a guy known for taking talent and helping them reach the pinnacle of the profession, why would he want to work with a guy who isn’t concerned with winning?”

“You’re right, Heyman does have a history of bringing out the best in people, John Samuels would be a prime example of that. Paul took a United States Senator from Texas and turned him into the King of the XWF. But then what happened? Paul dropped Samuels and Samuels has since dropped off the face of the Earth. Now, to answer your specific question, what would Paul want with a guy that doesn’t care about winning? It’s simple, so simple that it will make your head spin. Are you ready for it Steve?”

“I sure am, I’m so ready.”

“Well Steve, here it is…because every team needs muscle. Everyone that’s ever accomplished anything has had help from someone else to get there. John Samuels had Paul, and Fairchild and everyone else that aided him in the victories he racked up. You’ve been here longer than me Steve but did Samuels ever win a match without help?”

“Maybe once.”

“Maybe once. My job for Paul is to do what I need to, to ensure the success of the Heyman Alliance. If that means me personally succeeded, or Kendall or Brock or Vellore than that is what I will do. I am a soldier Steve, and like any good solider I follow orders.”

“And in the Royale you were following orders?”

“Exactly.”

“And now Kendall is the European Champion and a number one contender to the World Title. And you? You are just the good soldier?”

“And an former Ark Champion.”

“That’s right, great segue by the way. So you won the Ark Title and then you set it on fire?”

“That’s right Steve. Frodo did what a drug addict is prone to do, he let the drugs get the better of him, and he ran his mouth, he challenged me to take his title and of course, I’m not a pussy, I don’t turn down challenges and so I took his title. I took it, and then like the piece of shit title that it is, I disposed of it just as soon after. And that was the point Steve. I told Frodo that title was garbage, that it was meaningless; that it was what they give out to the special kids, his response? Come take it, see how easy it is for you. And now here we sit. I took the title and then got rid of it, because it was never about winning the title, it was about showing Frodo just how pathetic that title is. Hopefully Frodo uses this moment to move on to bigger and better things.”

“Well he is one half of the tag team champions now so I guess you could say that he has done just that.”

“You could say that. I wouldn’t say that.”

“What would you say then?”

“I’ve already said it. Sure Frodo played a little role in that show, he had something to do with winning those titles, but he didn’t win them. Scorpio did and he had help from more than just Frodo.”

“Such as yourself?”

“Sure. We can go with that. But that’s not even what this is about.”

“What is it about then?”

“It’s about reality. Frodo likes to talk, he likes to talk a lot actually. I guess you can blame that on the drugs. Frodo certainly likes his excuses. But the point here is that Frodo talks, he talks so much that he opens himself up for ridicule, he makes it easier for his opponents to embarrass him, and I don’t just mean in the ring, that’s a given. I mean in these little back and forth conversations.”

“I see. And did you see Frodo’s most recent promo?”

“Of course I did Steve. I watch all the promos by my opponents, if for no other reason than for a good laugh. And let me tell you something, his last promo might have been the funniest one yet.”

“Really? And why is that?”

Quote: Speaking of that poof, he had some things to say that I'm just going to ignore because honestly, doing this back and forth I've been doing with him is about useless.

“What about it?”

“Well Steve, Frodo started his promo off with talking about how he is going to ignore the things I recently had to say. And then he proceeded to talk about the things I had to say. In fact, that's all he talked about. Literally. Truth be told, he would have been better off ignoring what I had to say, because addressing it right after saying he wouldn’t made him look like a hypocrite and an idiot. So be it. I’ll be the bigger man here, and I’ll blame it on the drugs. Yeah, I’ll say the drugs are why he says and does the things he does, that deep down at his core he’s not a bad guy, he’s just an habitual drug user and like all habitual drug users he can’t help himself. It is what it is.”

“Well that brings me to something else, Frodo mentioned that he actually liked you, that he hoped you and he could be friends once all of this is over with, what are your thoughts on that?”

“On what? Being Frodo’s friend?”

“Yes.”

“You know Steve, I have enough friends in this world, I don’t need anymore. And it’s not because Frodo’s a drug user and a drug seller, if that’s how he wants to make his money who am I to stop him? The fact that he sucks dick for money doesn’t bother me. Again, if it brings in the cash and helps him pay the bills fantastic. I’d rather he do that than be one of those pieces of shit on welfare collecting handouts from the government. In fact, and I said this from the very beginning, I have no real issue with Frodo at all. He is only on my radar because he decided to put himself there. Because he decided to open his mouth when he need not. Sure he was coming to his pussified brother’s defense and that’s admirable, albeit stupid, but admirable nonetheless. And once this match is over and he wants to try and get on my good side, who am I to stop him? But I very much doubt that he will, not after I give him the beating of his life and then go on and do the same to his brother. I very much doubt I will be getting any Christmas cards from them.”

“I see, anything else you want to say in closing?”

“Not a God damn thing. I’ve said all I need to say, my fists will do the rest of the talking from here on out.”

“Thanks for your time Tommy. Good luck tonight.”

The scene fades out.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post