Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 08:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Crazy, Crazy, Crazy (RP 4)
Neil Capra Offline
Totally not crazy, I swear

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

03-01-2013, 02:28 PM

Seriously, Shut The Fuck Up!

Narrator: Neil Capra

Neil! Are you even listening to me? I swear, if I have to repeat myself again, I'm going to lose it!

God dammit voice, or 'Kim' or whatever I'm supposed to call you. Just shut the fuck up! The room is dark, I can't seem to recall getting into here, but I feel as though this place is important for some reason...

It's too dark to see the walls, even the one that's right in front of me. I run my hand up the wall, and pull back when I feel something wet. Curiously, I put my hand back on that spot. Mold? Mildew? Moss? What the fuck is it? Did the room get darker? I can't even see my hands any more! What the fuck is going on?!

Neil! Listen, you idiot! The room will just keep getting darker until you do!

"What, do you own this place?!"

You can say that.

"Fine, what? What could you possibly want?!"

Neil, don't use that tone of voice with me!

"Or what? Are you going to make the room darker?!"

It feels good to fight back against these voices every once in a while. Suddenly, I'm jerked off my feet, and my back lands right into the wall with the mysterious substance. Somehow, what was once the wall has now become the floor...

No. I'll just do that...

Ok no, seriously, what the fuck is happening? Where am I? Why does this voice have it in for me?

I have nothing against you, Neil. I just want you to listen...

"Listen to me! I. Don't. Know. Who. You. Are. Tell me who the fuck you are, and maybe I'll listen!"

I'm Kim, don't you know me?

Oh no...

Fuck no!

"K-K-Kim? Kim Weiss...?"

Yes, Neil...

She's lying! This is voice is fucking lying to me! No no no no no, this voice isn't really Kim! Kim's dead, isn't she?

Isn't she?!

ISN'T SHE?!?!

Yes Neil, I am dead. I'm here for you though. Just like I always said I would be...

I'm Really Getting Tired of Not Knowing!

Narrator: Neil Capra

I wake up in a god damn hospital bed! I don't know why, and frankly I don't care one way or another! It was all a dream! That voice was just the culmination of some nightmare!

Wrong!

I can feel the color drain from my face as that voice, or if she's being honest, Kim makes another wise ass remark. I look around the room, normal hospital equipment, no evidence that I'm just in another dream. As my eyes finish sweeping across the room, I see something, someone out of the blue. A woman. Who is she? Why is she here? Is she with the guy I owe money, WHOSE NAME I STILL CAN'T FUCKING REMEMBER?! Only one way to find out, right? I clear my throat, but she beats me to the conversation starter...

"Nice to see you're conscious."

"Yeah, look, I'm sorry if this seems rude but who are you and why am I here?"

"You got hit by two cars."

"That answers one of my questions, who are you?"

The women opens her mouth, but all I hear is:

It doesn't fucking matter!

"Shut up! God dammit, you're driving me crazy!"

Oh god fucking dammit! The woman jumps in shock, and looks at me in fear.

"No, no. I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to..."

How are you gonna end this sentence, Neil? Are you gonna say; Oh, I'm talking to a voice in my head. That makes a lot of sense, doesn't it

God dammit 'Kim', sometimes you actually make sense, and that's worse then when you're a nonsensical cunt!

I take offense to that word!

GOOD!

The woman has left the room in the time it took me and that god damn voice to argue. Thank you for that, you fucking whore!

I really wouldn't insult me if I were you...

What are you gonna do? Strangle me? Oh wait! You're a fucking disembodied voice! You can't do a single fucking thing to me!

It is at that point when my hands start to wrap around my throat. Tighter and tighter, I can't stop them!

Why yes, I will strangle you.

Okay, noted. Don't piss off the angry voice. Done, won't happen again boss.

Maybe, if you were smart, you wouldn't be in this mess in the first place!

I'm not in the mood for your sass, 'Kim.'

The doctor's here to see me...

How Much Trouble Can You Get Into For Beating The Shit Out of a Doctor?

Narrator: 'Kim'

Perfect, fucking perfect! Say, how much trouble do you think you can get into for beating the shit out of a respected member of the field of medicine? No matter, I guess we'll be able to see where it goes...

I begin to take control of Neil's body. First, the legs. Then the arms. Then the abdomen. Finally, the neck and head! Perfect! All pre-flight preparations made successfully! Now, will the real Neil Capra please stand up?

I make him get out of the bed. Yes! step one complete! The doctor starts yelling in a surprised tone of voice. What he's saying is fuzzy, but I bet he's telling Neil to sit. I reach onto the bedpan where he was foolish enough to leave his syringe. It's in Neil's hand now, I slightly feel the cold glass of the morphine filled needle. Oh god! The fucking doctor's face is priceless! Neil stabs the syringe right into his hand, with my guidance of course! He looks at Neil, pleadingly. I take Neil's free hand and backhand him across the face. The hand that was gripping the syringe is busy pumping the fluid I assumed was morphine right into the bastard's veins!

Controlling the stiff legs of Neil is a harder process however, but I just manage to start running as soon as security shows up. I slide under the legs of the big good who was blocking the door, making sure to punch the fucker in the groin as soon as I make to the other side of him. God dammit Neil, you need to hold on just a bit longer! A window! Perfect...

Two guards are chasing Neil and I, advancing on us slowly, but surely. That window is our only salvation! I make sure to brace Neil for the landing we're about to receive...

We jump right out of the window with a huge crash! The fall is easily 2 stories, luckily we land in some shrubs! We have no time to waste so as soon as we hit the ground, we're right back up again! I feel Neil's legs about to give out, but I keep pushing us onwards. Finally, we make a few blocks away, back to familiar ground for Neil. We start to slow down, and I can feel Neil's legs start to go back to better shape now that we aren't sprinting for our lives anymore. I release control over Neil's body. First, the legs. Then the arms. Then the abdomen. Finally, the neck and head! Perfect! Now let's hope that we made it far enough, god knows we have a flight to catch...
Edit Hate Post Like Post