Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 03:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
What Is War... Really? // Part I
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2014, 07:56 AM

Far in the distance are gunshots heard every few seconds. Only Eli's voice can be heard...

"The eyes of the blind remain open, yet they cannot see. Every single person on Theo's team.. your eyes are wide open but you cannot see what's before you. You all think you know what war is because you've seen it on your television screens or in the theater.. you have no idea what war is. It's not about guns, knives, swords, or any other kind of weapon you could get your hands on. It's not about enjoyin' the company of one who is on your own side. It goes much deeper. Ya see, I've been here before. I fought over here for this country. There were men that didn't like me and I didn't like them. There were ideas I was fighting for that I didn't necessarily agree with but it was what I was trained for. Ya had to put aside everything that makes you an individual and accomplish the mission given by the commander. It wasn't about your opinions or how tired ya were. You had no time to think. You just did what you were trained to do. Your reactions weren't thought out.. they became instinct. It became natural.

This whole empire Theo Pryce wants to claim as his own is a fallacy. It's a kids imagination that is running a little too wild. We have to be the people who hold tightly to truth and tear down the walls of this imagination so the reality can be revealed.

When Shane was runnin' this place.. so many people rebelled against 'em... get rid of this man! He and the Black Circle must all fall .. away. Teams rose up and tried their very best to end Shane and the Black Circle's reign. After months of this rebellious spirit.. out came from the shadows the Administrator.. leading the charge for a new rise in power.. the Administrator's Network. People quickly jumped on the band wagon.. down with and up with the Network.. and yet others stood by their leader Shane . Neither of them were hit to be the... head... of this company. Shane came in without ever knowing he would be paving the way for someone to take this company away from his grip.

I came in and drew eyes. I was invited to work alongside the Black Circle.. alongside Shane .. and I did it. When they needed me and the Congregation we presented ourselves by their side. It's somethin' myself and Theo Pryce have in common. We both worked alongside the Black Circle and Shane . Theo had hidden agendas. Secret agendas. He defeated John Madison and that went to his head. He wanted more than just the crown on his head... he wanted it all.. he wanted total power. It shows all the way up to this World War Xtreme pay per view match. From the bottom, to the Black Circle, to the King of the XWF, to the leader of the Company and helping the Network rise to gain total control. Power is what Theo wants. His hidden agenda was somethin' we all witnessed.

To everyone working with Theo Pryce.... I must ask.. can you trust a man with hidden agendas? Can he be trusted with so many secrets? I know... I have secrets too.. we all do.. but mine aren't for the carnal mind to understand. Now hidden agendas.. I've never had any. Since you all witnessed me in the ring or heard my voice I made it very clear what my mission was... it was to preach the truth.. to present the Almighty... to bring in his judgment for all to pay for their unrepentant sins. Theo's agenda was to beat Madison.. then be the leader of the Black Circle or end the Black Circle from within.. and now he wants to appear before all of you as the good boy ridin' on his white horse to save the land from the evil Eli James.

You all have accepted Theo's lies.. the Network's lies.. and you must all pay for your sins. No hidden agenda.. no secret.. just plain truth for everyone to hear with their own ears.

Shane and The Administrator were beheaded. You call me evil.. I call it justice. How many people has Shane beheaded and boasted about it? How many people did the Administrator walk in this company, and do as they wish with nothin' but a slap on the wrist. They both paid for their sins. Theo wants to call it murder.. I call it justice. Yet you all believe in these lies he's presented.

Theo Pryce, Mr. Supernova, Neonero, Dr. Zero, Scorpio, "The Senator" John Samuels, Sebastian Duke, Michael McBride, John Austin, Smoke Man, Mr. Radio, Andrew Morrison, Swaggy SwagMire, Liz Hathaway, Cam Lang, Christine Nash, and my dear friend Ashen...

You all have walked across the line onto Theo and the Network's side.. why? To blow down the big bad wolf Eli James' reign? To stop this evil man who preaches this strange message? Nah.. every.. one.. of ya have hidden agendas and are using Theo to gain leverage... and Theo is using you all for his leverage... and a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand... a team divided against itself will fall to ash. And with my breath.. the ashes will vanish into air and all your agendas will be forgotten.

Supernova.. a man who explores time and space should have paid more attention to all his travels... he would have seen the glory of the Almighty but instead was closed in his own bubble..fogged it up.. and became blind to the truth. Elisha did his best to reveal the truth to Supernova and yet he failed to really look.

Neonero... a man I've been to battle with. An intelligent man. All he should have to do is look around and listen to the voices of praise from creation.. and he would become a follower of the Almighty.. he would be a warrior for truth.. but with all the intelligence he has.. has shut his mind from pieces of the truth.

Dr. Zero.. a man who I've have partial battles with and his main objective has been for science to prevail and for domination. Unfortunately, science cannot explain everything which is why you would fail quick.. you would fall into the quicksand trap that so many do and die. I'd watch your back.. Theo wants the same thing you do... I wouldn't trust him.

Ashen.. the great and mighty Ashen that I've heard so much about returns. I'll keep this short for ya... if you were smart... you should have tuned out my voice and never responded to my call. I'm going to show you.. you may be great and mighty.... but behold.. one that is greater and more mighty is here.

The list of people Theo has picked is a good group of men and women who are blind being led by the blind. You all are going to end. You are going to beg for me to forgive you...

Eli appears walking somewhere in a desert. He continues walking and comes up at a tank.. he starts moving his hands along the war machine..

"You do not know what war is. Even those who have been where I have been.. ridden in this machine.. fired guns or watched a man die don't really understand or know what war is. I have been hit with bullets.. stabbed with knives... betrayed by friends and family... worked side by side with an enemy... but its not war. You are getting yourselves into somethin' you know nothing about.

What is war?

I am.

Let it sink it, and even when it doesn't make sense... the call is answered.

This brings us to your fairy tale. Theo Pryce's big imagination makes its way to pay per view.. World War Xtreme. The biggest battle in XWF history featuring many people in the company. Some chose a side.. others just went wherever. This is the Network's way of trying to shut me up.. to end my reign... to finally end Eli James message of terror. But truth be told this isn't a fairy tale. This isn't some imagination given by Theo Pryce or the Network. This is the beginning of the end for the Network and its control over everyone. Do you all think The Administrator Network didn't work for Shane during his time as owner? Did ya really think the Administrator would be different than Shane ? No. To all who believed there would be a difference fell for the lie. Now you all get a change and throw your arms in the air because you're the little child who didn't get their way. I'm not about filling your empty sack with candy because you come to my door dressed up... I present truth and if ya don't like it.. it's simple... be damned here or leave. Remember Theo.. I'm the devil in disguise.. right? Hehehehe..

Theo picks Mr. Radio to start his team off on the right track. My first pick.. and Mr. Radio's opponent.. and New United States Champion will be... Lucena.

Don't mourn for those who will be stranded... they will perish in their own filth.

See ya soon...

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(03-20-2014), Archie Lawson (03-10-2014), Mr. Radio (03-10-2014), Scorpio (03-10-2014), Sid Feder (03-10-2014), Theo Pryce (03-10-2014)