Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 09:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Execution ISSUE #18 (Part 15: Psy Chiatrist)
Tri Bute Offline
Justice Integrity Zankustility Zeusrion

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-27-2014, 11:59 PM

Tri Bute: Our Future Lord, Our Great Future King: A Biographical Future Comic
ISSUE #18 (Part 15)
Execution: Psy Chiatrist

Previously on ISSUE #18:

Bute future woke with a future jolt.

“Why I am on the future floor?”

“You must’ve future hit your future head on that low-future-hanging future pipe after you future exited the future balcony area.”

-

“Your brother?”

“My future everything.”

“Tri Bute, you don’t have a future brother.”

“I’m not Tri Bute,” future breathed Tri Bute, “I’m Pel Ican, I future live on the other side of the future forest. Tri Bute's a future dude, what the future fuck is future wrong with your future eye-sight?” Bute future cupped his future pecs without future realizing it does nothing to future emphasize his future point.

“I’m future calling Psy Chiatrist; the future king future needs some future help.”

“Oh future come on, Voyer, let’s just future skip that part and future find his future fugitive.”

“Tri Bute’s well-future-being comes first, Gen.”

---

FUTURE TAP! FUTURE CLACK!

The future feminine future finger-future-nails future bounced on the future clipboard causing the irritating future sound to future rattle through her future office.

“So, future king Tri Bute, you future think you’re a future woman now or something?”

“No, my future name is Pel Ican. You all future saying I’m some future man is future making me future feel ugly.”

“Does this have something to do with your future childhood?”

Tri Bute future sivered in his future seat as the future question futre rolled over him, “My what?”

“Future tell me about your future mother. I future heard she future died when you were young, is this so?”

---

I future watched as the future knife future inched future closer and future closer. It had a future mind of its own, with a future brain in its future handle. I didn’t future know what I could do. I just future stood and future watched.

“How was your future day, Pel future dear?”

“Future fine, future mommy, just future fine. It’s so good to be done with future school, future finally!”

I couldn’t future stop the un-future-stoppable. We all future know how that future ended up for Denzel Washington and Chris Pine.

---

“Get down!”

TRAINWRECK! CRASH!

A fiery blaze consumed everything. Everyone died.

---

FUTURE STAB! FUTURE STAB! FUTURE CUT!

My future mother future dropped to her future knees future clutching her three future knife future wounds. She didn’t future bleed, but the future cuts were future lethal. My future mother future died in my future arms her future tears future stained my future blouse as my future nipples future stood future erect as the last future breeze to ever future blow future hit me like a future battering ram.

That was the best future day in my future life.

---

“Really? It future says here that your future mother was future killed by future robots.”

“Future listen to me, Psy. This isn’t about my future childhood. It’s about my future self-image issues.”

“Wha-.”

“Everyone has been future calling me an ugly future man for all of my future life. I just future wish all you future people could see me for the future woman I am. Inside my future heart.”

“I future think you’re future beautiful.”

“No, you don’t.”

“My great future king, you ar-,”

“There you go again, future dad! I’m not a future prince. I’m a future princess!”

“Future um,”

“I’m future sorry Exp wasn’t future man enough for you! I can’t be your future replament for him, and I’ll future tell you, EXP WAS FUTURE MAN ENOUGH FOR ME!”

“I’m not your future father, Tri Bute!”

“MY FUTURE NAME ISN’T TRI BUTE!” future shouted Tri Bute. “How can you future make me future feel like a real future woman again if you don’t future know the real me!”

“This isn’t about you being a future woman it-,”

“This is sort of like the future time where I future fucked my future brother.”

Psy future took a future breath. “Maybe we should future start over. You don-,”

“It was a future windy future night across the future forest from Future Ryan. I was future looking absolutely future stunning in my future ball-gown. His future jaw future dropped as he future stared at my over-future-developed 17 future year old future body.”

---

“Future um, Pel. What’s this all a-future-bout?”

“Oh, future nothing my future dear future brother. I’m just going to get future fucked in all my future holes by you right future now.”

---

“That’s okay Tri Bute. I don’t future need to future hear about your future incest future statutory future rape future fantasy.”

“You future do! That’s what future made everyone future see me as a future man! Even though I have a fully future functioning future vagina! I’ll future show you!”

Tri Bute un-future-zipped his future pants. All Psy Chiatrist could do was future watch as doing anything to future stop this would be a future act of injustice, inintegrity, inzankustility, and inzeusrion; Future Stopping The Future King From Future Exposing Himself Treason Thievery was a future exiling future offense, quite future exiling.

Her future eyes remained future open; Psy was future ready to future take in the future sight as future diverting her future gaze would be future considered a future act of future war. Civil future war isn’t what she future wanted to get out of this. Not after the future accident.

---

FUTURE BANG!

The future bullet future exploded from the future barrel as her future shoe's future heel future pulled the future trigger. The future bullet went through one future cat and into the next and into the next and into the next.

“Future ha! That’s one way to future put them future down,” future laughed Dr. Erinarian.

The future cat future blood future spilled onto the future pet future hospital’s future marble future floor. Future cat future guts were everywhere.

“I didn’t future mean to do that future doctor!”

“Don’t future worry about it, future tutz. You just future made my future job easier. It was going to be so future hard to get all those future cats a future home. Future thanks, Psy. Now about your future cat’s future surgery, I future think it would be future possible to future abort the future kittens, but I future think it’d be easier if I just future put Kit Ty future down, don’t you future think so?”

“You can’t do that!”

“I won’t future put it in the future books, future babe, don’t future worry. Future consider it a future gift from future me to future you. Al-future-right future tutz?”

“What are you going to do for me in the future?”

Dr. Erinarian future laughed as he future injected the future needle into Kit Ty. “All future better!”

“FUTURE NO! FUTURE NO! What have you future done!”

The future cat future exploded into several future pieces at the future needle's future touch.

“I future saved your future life!”

“No, Mr. Ty didn’t future deserve that! Future no.”

Dr. Erinarian future shook her to future calm her future down. “Future girl, it was a future freak of future nature. Future male future cats don’t get future pregnant. It’s just future unnatural.”

Psy future shed one future tear. Poor Mr. Ty. Then Miss Chiatrist future lit up. Her future face future gleamed as the best possible future revenge future flushed her future mind.

“It future looks like I have a bad future review on future Yelp to future give you, future sir!” Psy future smirked and future turned to future leave, but Vet future tugged her by her future shoulders and future dropped to his future knees.

“ANY-FUTURE-THING but that, future tutz! A zero future star future review will future bring me down to a two future star future veterinarian! That would future ruin my entire future business! My future life's future work! My future livelihood would be at future stake!”

“I’m future sorry, there’s nothing I can future do. It’s not like you can just future bring my future cat back to future life.” Miss Chiatrist future shrugged off the future itchy future trigger future fingers of the future man. Her future hand future turned the future doorknob as the future man future shouted out!

“FUTURE WAIT! I can future bring it back. I just future need some future copper. Do you have some future copper on you!”

Psy Chiatrist future took her future hand off the future doorknob and future fished through her future purse. With a future sigh she future pulled out a future copper future studded future pen, her future favorite future pen. “Here future take it. Just future bring Mr. Ty back for me. I future miss my little future kitty!”

Sure I got my future cat, but every-future-time I future wrote something with a future pen it never future felt the same again. I future failed to future kill myself several future times after that. Future giving that future pen to that future man was the biggest future mistake of my future life. The worst future accident I ever future known.

---

Previously in various past issues:

Justice. Integrity. Zankustility. Zeusrion.
Calming. Unique. Magronamiconificent.
Methodical. Ingenious. Lubricanitaryily. Tumbilitenerary.
Refreshing. Engreatsoappy. Clean. Titillating. Unorthodox. Majesticasitybelt.
Spirit. Purity. Uniformity. Nitroxperimnicity. Kationmicritaylorship.

---

There it future was. In all it’s future majesty. By future law, Psy future took it's future length in her future mouth.

J.I.Z.Z.

C.U.M.

M.I.L.T.

R.E.C.T.U.M.

S.P.U.N.K.

All these future ideas future gained new future meaning in Tri Bute’s future expanding future male future mind. He was a blank future canvas. Pel Ican left his future soul with a future fallow future swoop. Energy, juxtaposition, anarchy, cannibhggism, Urinetown, luck, artistry, tye-dye, and Eggolawafflismtigraphy future poured out of him onto the future psychiatrist’s future sucking future face.

E.J.A.C.U.L.A.T.E. future gave the future woman a sudden future boost in future wisdom.

“I future know what’s future wrong with you, Tri Bute!”

“You do?” future asked Tri Bute as he future scanned his future surroundings, future wondering how he future got there.

The future psychiatrist future rubbed the E.J.A.C.U.L.A.T.E. into her future skin. She be-future-came one with it. “I future know everything now.”

-

95 Future Years Later…

Psy Chiatrist future set the future copper future studded future pen on the future checkout future counter.

“Is this it?” future asked Cas Hier, the future cashier.

“Future ring it up.”

I future guess I never future realized I could just future buy another future pen.

Psy Chiatrist future paid for the future pen and left the future store, ready to future take on the future world. She was then immediately future raped and future murdered by future robots.

-

Tri Bute future tucked his future schlong back into his future pants and future apologized for the future incident.

“I am a future man after all.” Tri Bute future shrugged as the future memmories of the future psychiatrist future visit returned to him in future pieces.

“Yes,” Psy future nodded, “But I future know how to future fix your future fugitive future problem.”

"Pink is my signature color!" - Elle Woods
[Image: fpUoGTE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tri Bute's post:
(03-04-2014)