Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 05:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Hanging Tough, Staying Hungry part 2
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-25-2014, 05:04 PM

OCC: Yes Liz knows that I used her in my rp.

Liz Hathaway stood behind Kristy who had been lifting free weights and stole a glance at her ass in those lycra shorts before her eyes opened and she obviously startled her. There was a smirk on her face in response to her reaction. She had been at the gym for several hours that morning but had stepped back into the locker room to refill her water jug a few minutes ago. That must have been when the Kristy showed up and started treating the place as her personal opera auditorium. In XWF all the female basically hate each other or there are trust issues. But unlike Kristy and Liz they became friends on the first go around. Liz thought to herself ‘”Kristy was attractive enough but what female wrestler wasn't these days?” Still, she knew that skills Kristy can bring to the XWF. Kristy sighed and hoped on a tread mill.

Liz: What’s wrong Kris?* Liz looks at Kristy’s way with a worried look on her face.*

She took space on a treadmill right next to Kristy, she pressing some buttons. It was just in walking motion so she could warm her muscles up before the jogging ones.

Kristy: Well, yesterday I met my aunt after so many years. It was shocking I didn't expect her to be promoting here also. But after I met her so suggested that we met up for coffee tomorrow I couldn't say anything I just shook my head. A lot of things have happened in the past.

Liz: Well, you know your home girl Liz has your back no matter what. But I am sure it will all work out fine. She just wants to catch up with you.

Kristy: You’re absolutely right Lizzy.

Liz: Aren't I always right?

Kristy:* Kristy begins to looks at Liz a serious look.* No this could be the first time.

Liz: What about the fact that hot pockets are the bomb?!

Kristy: Mmmhh, that’s kind of true. But you eat them all the time? How can you not get bored with eating the same shit all the time??

Liz:” Liz begins to laugh* Actually Kristy I don't eat them all the time! For your info. But don't worry Kristy in due time you will understand that hot pockets are the complete shit! When you walk up and realize that you will come to with the" You were right card."

Kristy shoots Liz another look. She stops the treadmill and get off. Liz looks at Kristy’s ass some more. Suddenly Liz snaps out of it and gets off the treadmill and runs next to Kristy.

Liz: So are we still going out to the bar tonight? I am sure that your still nervous to meet your aunt tomorrow so a little drinking will help. What do you think?

Kristy:* Kristy begins to think it over.* Sure why right! Are you going to call up Sarah, Cole, Kathryn, and Justin?

Liz: No, not this time I am just trying to get turnt up with my girl this time.

Kristy: *Begins to smile.* so what time are we going?

Liz: I will send you a tweet?

Kristy: Right see you later!

Kristy and Liz slap their wrists together as a sign of their friendship and respect. The screen slow fades as the two women separate with a smile.

Later that night.

She was stretched out on the hotel bed when she read the tweet. Meet you down there in 15? Hell yes! Though earlier when it had seemed nothing exciting was going to happen Kristy had changed into her pajamas she had no problem getting out of them at nearly break neck speed. Her jeans and t-shirt shed been wearing earlier were still on the floor and readily available for her to slither back into. Having yet to take her nightly shower her makeup was still presentable and she did a double take in the bathroom mirror to make sure she wasn’t missing anything. As usual her blonde hair was slicked back into a pony tail for lack of any better style. It wasn't like she was going to the bar to get hit on so who cared if she didn't look great. She was going there to meet a friend.

Was that right? Could she consider Liz her friend now? There were all these unspoken rules of female friendship Kristy had never been very good at navigating. Tweeting a friendship did not make though, she was pretty sure. Okay, maybe they were going to the bar to build a friendship together-OH SHUT UP! There came the voice of reason, knocking aside all those other stupid thoughts. Sometimes she forgot she was still so relatively young and just needed to take a deep breath and relax. Anyway, it was time to do this.

There was one last check before she left the hotel room, making sure she had her room key, phone, wallet and ID and Kristy was good to go. Her room was on the third floor but she opted to take the stairs rather than the elevator and made it to the hotel bar with plenty of time to spare. Looking around she didn't spot Liz just yet, so she saddled right up to the bar where the bar tender couldn't wait to get her started with something.

Kristy: Uh, just a Bud Light for now, thanks.

She wasn't looking to get trashed (yet) and the beer was probably over priced as it was . .

[Image: mila-kunis-jim-beam-spokeswoman-460.jpg]

Liz slowly comes up behind Kristy and touches her shoulder.

Kristy: You’re making a habit of sneaking up on me Lizzy.

Liz: Could you blame me? You always have your guard up.

Liz slides into the seat right next to Kristy. Liz tell the bar tender she wants a Long Island Iced Tea.

Kristy: Because there is always some drunk loser trying to pick up a girl in a bar!

Liz slowly comes up behind Kristy and touches her shoulder.

Kristy: You’re making a habit of sneaking up on me Lizzy.

Liz: Could you blame me? You always have your guard up.

Liz slides into the seat right next to Kristy. Liz tell the bar tender she wants a Long Island Iced Tea.

Kristy: Because there is always some drunk loser trying to pick up a girl in a bar!

Liz: True, But we don’t have to worry about that! It’s time to get drunk!

Liz measures Kristy’s figure to a tee. Down from her low-cut t-shirt that exposed some cleavage and her tight jeans that showed her tight ass. Liz tried not to droop; Kristy looks Liz way and in a quick second Liz straightens herself up like nothing ever happened.

Kristy: Let’s get our drink on!

6 Bahama Mamas and 5 Bloody Mary's later.

Scene opens up with Kristy laying face first on the bar table. Liz is slugged over in her chair. She is feeling the buzz of the alcohol finally getting into her.

Kristy: I’m…..a….little…..tea….sh….ort….. and….. sto…..ut…. Here…. Is….. my…. Ha….nd….le, he…re.. is my... handle... Gosh, I'm a sugar bowl or have I heard someone say that before?

Kristy begins to laugh out loud and takes another drink from her glass.

Liz: Kris…ty…..your…..too…drun….k!

Kristy: Looks….who’s…ta..lking.

Liz: Why…..do..n’t…..you…..ju…st….give….up…already…your….not…goin..g….to….win!

Liz takes another drink from her cup. You can see in both of their eyes their totally drunk off their asses.

Kristy: What…ever….I…am……not….gi..ve….up!

Kristy brings the cup to her lips and takes a sip of it. Kristy lands face flat on the table in defeat of the drinking game.

Liz: Looks….like… I…won…th.is…ma…tch.

Moments later we fade to Kristy and Liz in the elevator. We can see Kristy is passed out and Liz carrying Kristy to her hotel room. Kristy move slightly and as clear as day Liz notices Kristy’s cleavage. Liz heart starts to pound a little. She is wondering if she touched her boob will Kristy notice? She slowly reaches taking her time. Her heart is beating faster and faster and faster. Her hand is almost there and suddenly Kristy moves just a little and Liz pulls her hand back quick as lighting. Liz begins to sigh as the elevator door slowly opens. Liz begins to carry Kristy to her room; they finally reach the door and Liz brings Kristy to face level with her. She sees Kristy smooth skins and beautiful face Liz is feeling she can’t hold back much longer. Liz leans in and begins to kiss Kristy on the lips. Kristy suddenly wakes up and notices that she is making out with Liz. Suddenly in one swift moment Kristy pushes Liz away and a shocking expression appears on both of their faces as the screen slowly fades to black.

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Kristy Jackson's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-25-2014), Jessie-ica Diaz (02-25-2014), Theo Pryce (02-26-2014)