Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 07:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
About last night... (RP 4)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-10-2014, 09:09 AM

After Cassandra tried to touch me I really got nervous and had trouble sleeping. When I eventually did fall asleep I had a horrible dream about my past squad mates again for some reason. Why do I do that to myself? I need to let go of things that are gone but for some reason I just can't find myself to let go of such things. They were so close to me and just letting them go is probably going to be one of the hardest things I will ever have to do. The same with Micah. She is obviously not interested in me anymore so we're going our own directions most likely. I'm fine with that now because I was able to let her go. It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would knowing that we had children together. Madyson and Mackenzie are my children and I love them very much but sometimes if someone doesn't want to stick around then they don't have to. Their blood is making them grow quicker so they already appear full grown. I don't need to be there anymore and honestly I don't want to be there anymore. My son is turning into an asshole...Like his dad except I'm talking shit bout family members. I would never disrespect my own blood under any circumstances. The only things I want to focus on right now is my match with Theo and of course Cassandra who is getting attracted to me I think... Maybe I should talk to her about what happened.

I got up from the couch and stretched for a few seconds until I got up and walked over to Cassandras room. The guest room was pretty small, it was able to fit a medium sized bed, one or two drawers, and maybe a bed stand. She really made things fit though. There isn't a lock on the door so I just cracked the door a bit to see if she was awake. She wasn't so I sighed and began closing the door again before I heard.

Michael?

Oh shit. She woke up.

What are you doing?

Think of something quick you idiot!

I was just... checking on you. Making sure you were sleeping alright, ya know?

That's sweet of you, Michael but I don't need to be checked on. As long as your wife doesn't sneak in here at night and eat my neck then I think I'll be ok.

Hopefully she wouldn't do that. But anyways, did you sleep well?

Of course I did. How about you?

Well... sure, I suppose I did.

Why do I have a feeling she knows I'm lying?

You don't have to lie to me. Just by looking at your eyes I can tell that you didn't sleep well.

Yeah, I didn't exactly get the best of sleep last night. It's fine though. I always sleep like that.

You don't have to let go of the ones you cared about. Just don't mourn too much and it wont get to your head.

That's a good point but Losing literally everyone you ever cared about really sucks. My parents, Shawn, Jason, Jessica, half of the people that were on my squad at one point!

I understand you're in pain, Michael but you have to just calm down and try your best not to think about it.

Ya know what? I don't want to talk about this right ok? I actually wanted to talk about what happened on the balcony last night.

oh... It was nothing I promise.

You tried to place your hand on my cheek. That's a sign of affection. If you have something you want to tell me then just say it.

There's nothing for me to say. I would prefer not to talk about just as you didn't want to talk about it. That's only fair.

Cassandra don't...

Respect my wishes please.

As you wish my princess.

She closed the door on my face. Me and my big mouth! Maybe I should just go to the bar and drink my problems away. Its not like I can get drunk anyways. But I also might run into Jimmy... Fucking Prick. I'll probably just stay here and drink my booze and watch some recorded episodes of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Again. It's times like this that I wish I had some friends to hang out with but oh well. Who needs friends when you have Will Smith?! I hear the door slightly open again and its Cassandra poking her head out the door.

Do you mind getting me a towel? And possibly point me in the direction of the shower?

Its up the stairs right next to my bedroom. And I will go grab your towel... If there any clean ones that is.

I ran up the stairs and walked to the hallway closet. The hallway closet was right in front of the bathroom door so that was pretty helpful. I opened it up and found no towels in there. I walked into the bathroom and there was a hamper full of towels. Someone hasn't fucking done laundry. I ran back down the stairs and saw Cassandra waiting patiently for a response.

Yeah, there aren't any clean towels.

Dammit. Turn away real quick.

What? Why?

Because I said so!

I turned around and I heard the door open all the way and heard her make a run for the bathroom. I took a quick peak at that beautiful ass of course.

Pig!

Oh C'mon I'm a man!

While she jumped in the shower I hopped onto the couch and turned on some Fresh Prince.

2 Hours later

Shit! What happened? I must've fallen asleep. I was out for two damn hours? Son of a bitch There goes my day Even though its only noon but once this man takes a nap I'm not doing anything else. Where's Cassandra? Oh there she is! Sitting next to me on the couch!

What's going on?

You passed out while watching a show about a black man named Will. Not a bad show may I add.

Its the best show! but anyways, why are you all dressed up?

I want to go fine dining.

Her smile... So.Damn.Cute.

Will you take me somewhere nice to eat?

I wasn't planning on going anywhere but you might as well experience fine dining here on Earth.

I haven't even gone fine Dining!

Oh thank you so much, Michael! Now go get dressed!

Yeah, yeah I'm going.

I got up lazily and walked up the stairs. I stopped right before entering my room. I took a big gulp and opened the door as quietly as I possibly could. I walked quietly across the room and opened up my dresser. I grabbed a clean shirt, a leather jacket, a pair of jeans, and my good boots. I then walked quietly back out of the room. I changed clothes in the bathroom. Damn did I look good today! I was crazy for not wanting to go anywhere. I walked down the stairs and Cassandra and I once again made deep eye contact. She stood up and walked over to me.

You look very dashing.

pff, It's just something I threw together. But you, you look absolutely gorgeous.

Awe, thanks.

Her tight purple dress that went down to her knees was really turning me on. Maker save me now!

Let us be off then. All I have is my motorcycle if that's ok with you?

Sure. I've always wanted to ride on a human motor bike.

I laughed and took her hand. I handed her a helmet and we hopped onto my bike. She sat down behind me and wrapped her arms around my stomach and laid her head on my back. I don't care if she was wearing a helmet she is still hugging me! I started the bike and we were off to what ever nice restaurant I could find first.

To Be Continued...

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-10-2014), Morbid Angel (02-10-2014)