Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 11:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Play With Fire (Chernobyl RP 2)
Tera Vincent Offline
The Siren Of Havoc

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-10-2014, 10:49 AM

Tera Vincent is standing in the basement of the Apocalpytic Genesis compound. She is in a black leather outfit and is wearing what seems to be a bandana over her mouth with a skull design. She looks into the camera, staring at it with crazed eyes and begins to speak in a tone that could almost be considering screaming.

[Image: TeraPlayingWithFire_zpscc41655a.jpg]

"Hello, boys! Allow me to welcome you into the catacombs! Why, it is such a dark place, is it not? Oh, do not fear! Why, the fire lights the way!"

The camera pans out and we see the room is lit because of a few torches. Tera grabs the closest one with one hand and lowers her bandana with the other and smiles before speaking again, this time in a lower, normal tone.

"I do not fear the fire, why, it comforts me, it brings me warmth! It is soothing! And yet, Morbid Angel feels it is going to be a vehicle in which he wishes to send us all driving down. DOWN! DOWN INTO ASHES! Why, he wishes for us all to destroy each other and attempt to escape what could be our fiery grave!"

"Do you boys really think that just because you wish to surround me with fire, you believe you will faze me? You believe you will rattle me? You believe I will be incapable of doing what it takes to survive the smoke? The carbon monoxide? The heat!? And whatever else you think you can throw at me!?"

Tera raises the torch dangerously close to her face and laughs as she raises her free hand and almost cuddles the flame with this hand before her eyes widen and she looks deep into the camera and snickers.

"Why, I was raised in darkness. I AM a product of the darkness! WE in Apocalpytic Genesis embrace it! I do not fear the impending blindness that the smoke may bring. I do not fear the smell, for I smell it everyday! I do not fear the heat, as it comforts me! Do you truly think you assholes have what it takes to deal with not only those varibles, but to also deal with your worst nightmare? NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT...no one may harm me unpunished!"

Tera lowers the torch out of flame and the picture darkens to where we barely see Tera's face. She looks down toward the flame and she giggles as if she was looking at something cute and cuddly, before looking back toward the camera and smirking.

"I am not coming to play, boys. I am coming to make you suffocate! I am coming to poison you! I am coming to bring you both to your knees, and to show Morbid Angel and show the world that I am no mere woman, I am a true element of destruction and I am NOT to be fucked with! Caliban! Shadows! You assholes will learn real quickly! When you play with fire, you are going to get burned."

Tera winks and giggles once more before blowing out the torch and the scene goes black.

W-L Record: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special matches)
Edit Hate Post Like Post