Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 09:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a statement.. (Any)
Demon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

01-28-2014, 02:10 AM

The scene fades in to a man wearing a leather jacket and a bandanna with a brick wall in the background. He's holding a bottle of Jim Beam in his right hand as he raises it to take a swig. The big man adjusts the camera before he is ready to speak.

Demon: Look who has finally made it to the XWF! Now I know most of you are thinking, "Who the hell is this guy?" Well I'm going to make this REALLY clear. They call me Demon and I came to the XWF for one reason. That's to destroy whoever they put in my path to greatness. I'm not here to kiss ass, I'm here to kick it. Which brings me to this point. Micheal Kelly! It seem's we got ourselves a little match coming up soon. Well Micheal your in for a treat because there is alot of pent up frustration since I've last been in a ring. Let me assure you that this isn't going to be a picnic. I hope your good at counting lights son because your going to be doing alot of it.

Demon takes a swig from his bottle yet again and readjusts the camera.

Demon: So the rest of the XWF better take notice because I arrive on February Third! See you boys then!

Demon knocks over the camera before the screen goes to static and the feed is cut.

TBC by ???
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-29-2014, 01:19 PM

Ah Demon, a newbie on the street, looking to prove himself.

What a shame it will be when just like everyone else, you undoubtedly, assuringly....fall.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Jones Offline
Hail To The True King

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-29-2014, 08:18 PM

Am I suppose to be scared?

[Image: jjtjbannernew.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-29-2014, 08:23 PM

Yes, Justin. You are. You should be scared of everyone. Including Dimallisher. He can beat you.

Frodo Shayouken!s Justin and walks away.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Justin Jones Offline
Hail To The True King

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-29-2014, 11:28 PM

There is that little boy again running his mouth and sticking his nose in my business.

[Image: jjtjbannernew.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-30-2014, 10:34 AM

Demon is trying so hard throwing his wieght around. We can aleast pretend to be scared. Am I right?

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Hate Post Like Post