Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Vampire Assassin (rp1)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-07-2014, 08:35 PM

Zak snarled and punched the wall, his eyes black with an undying hunger. His demonic eyes dropped to the four unidentifiable bodies that littered the ground. They weren't enough homeless people around the park and as soon as Zak had shown up, the few homeless people that moved into the park vanished. The sound of a Cadillac Escalade pulling up to park gates caused Zak to slowly look over with a deep growl. He didn't care who it was but they would make an amazing meal.

Michael opened the door and stepped out. He placed a cigarette between his lips and lit with his zippo lighter. He took a drag from his cigarette and blow the smoke out into the air. Michael shut the car door and locked it. He hated the car but it was a rental, Michael's wife told him to make sure this meeting was on the down low and so he couldn't be seen in his own car.

The Irishman made his way into the park and looked around. He didn't see Zak, he was more then likely going to pop out. Michael had never dealt with a vampire before but he had seen enough movies to know they were stalkers and would attack from the shadows.

"Oi, Zak, I know you're here. It's me Michael McBride. I want to have words with you."

The vampire's snarl filled the park and McBride looked up, his eyes locking with the black depths of the vampire as he stood on top of a crumbling restaurant.

"Either you want to die or your just that stupid. I'll give you ten minutes to tell me why your trespassing and run."

McBride didn't move, just stared at the vampire with a smile on his lips, making the vampire extremely pissed off.

Michael took a drag from his cigarette and blow out the smoke.

"Care for a smoke? No? Well anyways, I wanted to talk about hiring you for a job. Me wife is in a need of someone like you. She needs your skills and she can pay. I mean a lot. She's a mafia don. So money is not a problem. She sent me here to talk to you about it. So, let's talk."

"I'm well aware of your wife's profession. You forget that I am from a mafia family. Who do you need killed that she cannot have your brother or someone in her family to do it?"

Zak vanished from the crumbling rooftop only to reappear behind Michael, his hand wrapped around the man's throat and raising him off the ground, "Why would an Irishman, married to an Italian puttana work with a British Vampire Assassin?"

He slammed Michael against the wall, causing more of the building to fall away. Zak's snarls made Michael stop moving,

"You are in my home, on my property. You really think I wouldn't take this as a threat?"

Michael sighed deeply. His cigarette had broke in half. The Irishman got up and took another cigarette from his pack and lit it up.

"I'd say that hurt, but thanks to ESP and Doctor Zero, I didn't feel much. I don't know what they did to me but it helps. Anyways. Me wife needs someone who isn't is known. The Italian Mob has always been the top Mafia. I mean they did start it and what not, but me wife told me to hold my hatred for the British and to work with you. She's the Queen and The Queen gets what she wants. So hence why I'm here. We need you to kill her father. He needs to die, the reasons you do not need to know, but it has to be done. Plus he's been a pain in me arse since I've married me wife. We can't have it look like she had him killed, but someone else, I was thinking of making it look like some Cartel did it, but it's up to you. That is if you take the job."

Michael took another drag from his cigarette.

"Me wife doesn't want to mess with your family or anything. She has to deal with the other Italian mobs, so there is no point in messing with other Mafias. So what do you say?"

"He'll be a meal. The religious ones will convince the public the devil roams the lands. They will have everyone worked up that the only thing your wife will have to do is play along with the public fears. It will be very easy...just make sure any connections within the Vatican are informed. No one will assume it was a hit once the Vatican is envolved. They will try and claim that there are no vampires."

Zak just smiled and stepped closer, pinning Michael to the wall.

"Now, I want something more than money."

"What?"

Zak smirked and dug his fangs into Michael's throat, using his strength to keep the man from moving.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post