Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 02:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's Back!
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-01-2014, 09:46 PM

The last Monday Night Madness of 2013 ended with a bang! The Congregation and The Black Circle look to be heading into an all out war, but before that began another bomb went off. To the shock and awe of everyone, Scott Charlotte was revealed as the mystery opponent to Theo Pryce and his crown. Scott had been fired over a month ago by Shane and has been campaigning against since. Apparently Paul Heyman signed his own deal with Scott to allow him a contract with the XWF. Strings were pulled and Scott got his job back without catching wind or being allowed to send Scott packing again. In the end, Scott was screwed out of getting the crown as Shane ran in, pulled the ref out who was making the count. Distracted, Scott got hit with Money Talks and counted the pin. Afterwards, Scott Charlotte was livid and we caught up with him as he left the arena.

Scott: My opinion should be obvious at this point. Shane is a slimy, no good, piece of shit. He couldn't live with the fact that I got the upper hand on him and got my job back without him knowing. He couldn't deal with the fact that the man who's life he almost destroyed just over a month ago would become the new king. I had that match won and everyone here knows it!!! My boot was shoved down Pryce's throat. One...Two...THREE!! The referee had the count, but had to but in and ruin everything. He ruined what could have been the greatest moment of my career. But, in retrospect at least I back in the XWF, I have a job here again. No more random Indy bookings for this guy, just working my way back up the roster until I'm back in that ring with Pryce. Personally, I believe I deserve a rematch after the shit you pulled, but I know the only thing any one of you see is the loss. Scott Charlotte is only whining to get another shot at something he lost.

Fuck you, fuck all of you. I want some retribution, but if I have to bury everyone underneath my climb up the mountain then so be it. The Black Circle finally got what was coming to them with Eli James and his Congregation. It's going to be a hell of a time for you all.

But, before I get the hell out of here there is one thing I'd like to throw out. Michael McBride, how's it going? You're one of Theo's boys right? You're a bright upstart in this company and I want a chance to fight you. One on One. You think you have the balls for it? Then maybe after we can have a pint and talk about your "boss." Think on it for a bit then get back to me. Shit thing that happened tonight on Madness. You deserve to be the one to take down Petey over anybody else.

Alright, I'm getting out of here. Go home, smoke some grass and tap the ass. See you soon. Scott Charlotte is back!!!

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott Charlotte's post:
Sid Feder (01-02-2014)
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:

01-02-2014, 10:44 PM

"Perfect, that's what I like to hear. Seeing as the coming week is booked on both shows how about we brawl next Monday Night Madness in a Hardcore Falls Count Anywhere match? Our fight could end up anywhere in the arena and won't end until someone gets pinned. How's that for giving the fans what they want?

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion

Current Record

Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:

01-02-2014, 10:58 PM

"Fantastic! And if I win I'll buy you a jug of the best whiskey in the bar. I hope we've reached an agreement on this and hope management gets off their asses to make it official. Here's looking at you Paul E!"

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion

Current Record

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-03-2014, 11:17 AM

Ignore Mr. McBride...he is a bit sore

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-03-2014, 12:31 PM

That man is a bastard of life! an incest child is NOT PURE!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post