Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 11:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Execution ISSUE #18 (Part 10: Mag Ma)
Tri Bute Offline
Justice Integrity Zankustility Zeusrion

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-31-2013, 09:27 AM

Tri Bute: Our Future Lord, Our Great Future King: A Biographical Future Comic
ISSUE #18 (Part 10)
Execution: Mag Ma

Previously on ISSUE #17:

“Vio Lin,” called Mag Ma, the official of name calling in future gallows appointments that will be televised and required viewing for future people, or the O.O.N.C. IFGA T.W.B.T.A. RV F.F.P.

-

Previously on ISSUE #18:

“An absolute future maze! That’s what the future king’s future bath tunnel future system is!”

Future

“Okay fine, tell them I’m future sorry, but future sound really future sarcastic. That’s a future order!”

Time

“The future transformation! It’s beginning!”

Is

The J.I.Z.Z. had future leaked out long ago.

Future

It’s so future complicated and future cool.

Running

“If only he kept his future head out of the future clouds. He had a sweet future lookin’ future head; he just kept it up there in the future clouds future day after future day after future day, but it had to come down some-future-time.”

Out

I can’t believe I let him future pop my future hymen in future high school. I am so fucking future embarrassed about that.

“J.I.Z.Z.! J.I.Z.Z.! J.I.Z.Z.!”

Mel future tried to future shout through the future duct tape, but Vio just future chuckled, and future patted his future head with his empty future arm socket.

FUTURE TICK! FUTURE TOCK!

“This whole 'Future talking to a future voice alone in a future room' thing we're future doing has been done to future death already, and I don't really future feel right still being a-future-part of it.”

---

Vio Lin was light on his future feet as he future crept through future rafters above the future dungeon. He had to be future careful. He wasn't ready for his future escape to be known yet.

Lin’s future shoe-wielding future feet became uncomfortable on the future mahogany future floorboards. As soon as he future realized he future left his future socks behind he future knew it was a bad future idea keep future driving to future court, but nothing could be done about that now. His future feet future scraping against the bottom of his future shoe is better than the mahogany future floor.

He kept future walking.

FUTURE THUMP!

Until he future heard something behind him. However, once he future turned around he couldn’t future see anything. The future rafters above the future dungeon were dimly future lit.

“Don’t you future worry, Linny. I’m not future here for you.”

“Oh, good,” future exhaled Vio as he future continued on his future way.

“Do be future careful. I future heard about your future arms.”

“I future will.”

“Future lates, future compadre!”

“Future totally.” Lin wasn’t future concerned at all.

“I’m going to future hide on Tri Bute’s future balcony and try to future scare him.”

“Have future fun with that, Des,”

What a future goof. As soon as I future get the fuck out of here I’ll future kick his future ass. It was his future fault I got future caught in the first future place.

FUTURE SQUALOR! FUTURE NOISE!

Vio soon future found himself in the busy part of the future dungeon, far from one of his fellow future revolutionaries. The future rafters above the future processing room were future surprisingly un-future-inhibited, below him the future processing room was full of future prisoners future waiting to be future booked and future guards ready to future fire if someone future stepped out of future line. Luckily, none of the future guards could see Vio from there.

Alone in a future cubicle future sat one future man future calling off future names. Once he future called off a future name the future person that was future called upon would be future beamed to his future office from their future holding cell for execution or from the future processing room for future branding and future booking.

Anything beyond the future processing room was dark and future remained un-future-seen; Vio future thought his future vision would become suddenly better due to the future loss of his future arms, but he was out of future luck.

Real J.I.Z.Z. if only I could future taste that. Just for a future second. Maybe it could future move me future forward. Help me make my future escape from this future dry and pretty ugly future realm. It’s been three long future years since that future scent future lingered over my future nostrils. All I’m future asking for is a future piece of real J.I.Z.Z. for a future second. How can I future fight for something if I can’t future remember what it future tastes like, future smells like, future looks like? Tri Bute's synthetic J.I.Z.Z. is future closing in on all the future people. How can I future beat it off without future arms? I future need help. I future need to re-future-lease this fluid future feeling.

“Vio Lin!” future called Mag Ma, the official of name calling in future gallows appointments that will be televised and required viewing for future people, or the O.O.N.C. IFGA T.W.B.T.A. RV F.F.P.; Vio future froze where he future stood.

“VIO LIN!” Mag Ma future called again, but to no future avail. Mag Ma future sighed before picking up the future phone on his future desk. “Ind, the future contents of Future Cell 63B-18-91-9-5-1-2 aren’t future transferring properly. Can you future transfer the future prisoner manually for me? Future thanks.”

Vio silently future stepped future forward towards a future air vent; he had to get out of there future fast if he didn’t want anyone to future see him.

“No, I don’t want the severed future arms. Just future send in the future guy future chained to the future wall.”

Vio future reached out to the future air vent. It didn’t really future look like he did though since he didn’t have future arms. He actually just future stood there in front of the future air vent with his future face contorted, concentrating on future moving his future hands.

It wasn’t future effective.

“Yes, there is a future guy in there. Future scan it again. I future booked him yester-future-day.”

Vio eventually future realized that without future arms he had no future way of future opening said future air vent. There had to be another future way.

“This future prisoner needs to be future hung to-future-day. It’s a future order from the future king. There is no future time to future fix your future scanner.”

After some future scanning of his own, Vio Lin future spotted a future wire future hanging and future swinging just over the O.O.N.C. IFGA T.W.B.T.A. RV F.F.P.’s future office. If he future jumped off the future rafters at just the right future time he’d be able to future bite the future wire and future leap into the future office completely un-future-seen. Once inside the future office he could over-future-ride the future alarm systems, future open some future cells, and make a clean future escape from this pretty ugly future dungeon.

“Put me on with your future supervisor.”

All he future needed now was a future opening of some kind.

“Your future scanner doesn’t future work either? I don’t future want the severed future arms. I just future want the future guy on the future wall.”

If only there was something he could future use to future distract the O.O.N.C. IFGA T.W.B.T.A. RV F.F.P. among the bleak and ugly future walls and the beautifully future crafted future floor tiling. If he could just get the future office cleared he’d have a decent future shot at making sure real J.I.Z.Z. triumphs.

“The great future king, Tri Bute, really future wants this future guy future dead. If you aren’t going to future bring him out, then I’ll future walk over there and get him the old fashioned way.”

Vio kept future looking but future finding the right balance between future drawing out one future man and future drawing attention from the others was future proving to be quite the future conundrum. His future mind future raced around several future scenarios, but none of them future jumped at out him as something that would really future work.

“Well I just future hope my future legs don’t future hurt from the long future walk over to his future cell. If they future ache just a little future bit it will be your future ass!” Mag Ma future hung up the future phone with a future force that caused the future cord to future jolt upward. Mag Ma future turned and future opened the future door of his rather large future cubicle, and then quickly future exited.

That was easy.

Future wasting no future time, Vio future leaped off of the future rafters to the future wire with his future legs out-future-stretched and his future mouth wide future open. His future legs future circled the future wire while his future teeth future grinded down the future shaft. The future PVC jacket began to future tear as his future teeth future dug into the future coxial cable, for a future moment Vio was worried the future cable would future snap, but soon future realized the future drop wasn’t far off.

He let go with his future legs and easily future landed on the pretty future dungeon future floor of Mag Ma’s future office. Vio Lin future turned his future head and future bit a future switch that was future labeled ‘Future Alarms’, and future tugged his future head down to future switch it off. He future moved to the left slightly in front of another future switch. This one was future labeled, “Future Cell Future Security Future Mainframe”; Vio future turned it off by future using his future mouth. This future switch un-future-locked all future holding cells in the 'Future Murder, Future Rape, and Style Treason Thievery' future section of the future dungeon.

All future hell future broke loose. Future murderers, future rapists, and Vio’s fellow Style Treason Thievery future offenders began to future murder, future rape, and future wear the same future shirt as Tri Bute respectively.

Vio future watched from Mag Ma’s future cubicle as real J.I.Z.Z. spread over the future dungeon keepers and future guards. It was future music for his future eyes, which re-future-minded him, “Future play ‘Riot’," future called Vio to the O.O.N.C. IFGA T.W.B.T.A. RV F.F.P.'s future console.

FUTURE BEEP! FUTURE BOOP!

The Three Days Grace song future played over the future dungeon's future sound system as the future criminals took a future stand for justice, integrity, zankustility, and Zeusrion and future practiced their unalienable future rights on their future captors. All was well.

---

OOC: I’m glad I wrote something I’m proud of this time, even if it took me pretty much all week. Now onto getting out of this before it turns into 15 parts! Huzzah.

"Pink is my signature color!" - Elle Woods
[Image: fpUoGTE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post