Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 06:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-25-2013, 01:49 PM

The scene opens up to an average, run over the mill hotel room. Basic pictures of trees and shit, and flowers that look as if they have been deceased for years. A small Christmas tree stands in the corner of the living room, so to say, and on the couch, which is located southwest of the tree, sits Ezekiel Carter-Williams the Fifth, sitting with his ankles crossed, while he smokes a cigarette. Nancy arrives from out of the bedroom and leans against the wall, while watching Ezekiel smoke.

So this is what you’re going to do all day? Just sit around and smoke cigarettes on this Christmas day. Nancy says as she proceeds to wave away the cigarette smoke that is circulating in the air.

Ezekiel turns around slowly and looks at Nancy. He motions his pupils up and down, while smiling. Well don’t you look festive today?

Can you put your cigarette out? You have to remember that this isn’t our home, and you can’t just turn this place into a fucking nuthouse.

Ezekiel extinguishes his cigarette and tosses it into the ashtray. I’m beginning to have this feeling as if you don’t want to be here with me. Is that true, Nancy? ‘Cause if it is you can take your ass out of here. You seem to forget who pays for us to sleep here every night.

You seem to forget who got us in this situation in the first place. Nancy says quite rudely I might add. Ezekiel looks at her with a “This bitch done lost her rabbit ass mind” facial expression. He stands up and walks over to Nancy. He brings his face to within centimeters of hers; being so closed that he could suck the boogers out of her nose.

Are you saying that it’s my fault that we’re here? Now if I remember correctly, you wanted me to sign your boyfriend to a promoting deal. You wanted me to pound your pussy week in and week out. You wanted me to continue to fuck you even when you and Josh were getting serious. It was me who accidentally pulled the trigger, but you might as well say you loaded the gun.

……..I….I…….

You what? You’re sorry? Don’t be sorry, Nancy. Like I said a week ago, we’re end this together now, and not like Troy and Gabrielle from High School Music. You have my back, and I’ll have yours. You screw me over, and I promise you, you’ll wish you never were born.

Nancy begins to weep. Ezekiel grabs her by the back of her head and rests it on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around her, and rubs her back in the process.

It’s okay. Everything is going to be okay. Now look, it’s Christmas, and I got a little something for you. Now wipe your eyes, and let’s go open your gift. Ezekiel says in a soft tempo. While he was correct about everything he previously stated; Nancy felt as if a spear was pierced through her heart.

Ezekiel lifts her head from off of his shoulder, and whips the tears from her eyes. He grabs her by the hand and begins to walk to the Christmas tree. He kneels down, and releases Nancy’s hand. He grabs a well-wrapped item under the tree and hands it to Nancy. She goes into her back pocket and retrieves a small tube shaped item, with decorative wrapping on it. She hands it to Ezekiel, and he grabs it, while rising from off of the ground.

Ezekiel rips the wrapping off of the tube shaped item, and his eyes widen. He looks up at Nancy and smiles.

You got me a blunt of, He sniffs the blunt. Sour diesel marijuana! This is great. Now... open your gift.

She rips the wrapping off of her gift and her face immediately livens up. She looks at Ezekiel.

You... you got me a gig, at American Airlines Arena! I'm singing the national anthem for the Heat/Warriors game on the 2nd day of the new year!

Nancy smiles and leaps into Ezekiel's arms. She attempts to kiss him, but he pushes her face away.

Not now, bitch. I got to smoke this weed. Now would you rather smoke this blunt with me or practice your vocals.

Me me .... I'm just kidding.

Nancy grabs the lighter from off of the table and the flame erupts from it. Ezekiel puts the blunt in the flame and in lightens up. He takes a long drag of the blunt and blows the smoke from his nose, into the air. He passes the blunt to Nancy, and she takes a drag of it. She begins to cough and wheeze, and Ezekiel takes the blunt from out of her hand.

That’s enough for you.

Nancy leans her head on Ezekiel’s shoulder. He takes a drag of the blunt and she adjusts her head to that her mouth meets Ezekiel’s ear.

Nancy whispers sexually, while rubbing on Ezekiel’s crotch. This is the real present I wanted for Christmas.

Ezekiel looks at Nancy and smiles. He stands up and unbuckles his belt. He unzips his pants and unleashes his erect member in Nancy’s face. Nancy smiles and grabs the member by one hand and begins to stroke it. Ezekiel takes another drag of the blunt and looks into the camera.

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas Ezekiel says as the camera transitions to showing Nancy sucking on Ezekiel’s member, before it fades to black.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Edit Hate Post Like Post