Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 05:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Execution ISSUE #18 (Part 7: Exp Lorer)
Tri Bute Offline
Justice Integrity Zankustility Zeusrion

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-05-2013, 10:45 PM

Tri Bute: Our Future Lord, Our Great Future King: A Biographical Future Comic
ISSUE #18 (Part 7)
Execution: Exp Lorer

Previously on ISSUE #18:

“We are running out of future time! It’s almost future sun down!”

“There may not even be a future sun down!” Mel slammed his future fist on the future table. He was so future serious.

The future sun was starting to dip. There wasn’t much future time left.

FUTURE TICK! FUTURE TOCK! FUTURE TICK! FUTURE TOCK!

Futuredictionary.com future defines future time as a limited future period or future interval, as between two successive future events. I future define future time as something that is future running out.

My future hands will be future clean soon enough. (Future time is future running out)

“The future fog is are future anchovies.” (Future Time Is Future Running Out)

Tri Bute future stepped past the future rubble and into the future rock throne future rock room where the great future rock king future sat with a dumb future rock look on his future rock face. (FUTURE TIME IS FUTURE RUNNING OUT)

---

“Umrock whatirock?”

“Um, what?” future translated the future rock king’s future rock translator, Tra Nslator.

Tri Bute future stood still, then future repeated himself.

*The next future line and that only has been future translated from Future Rock to Future English*

“The future fog is are future anchovies.”

Roc King, the future rock king, future looked at Tri Bute, his future rock eyes future beamed through him like a future rock future breaking a pair of future scissors. He wasn’t future amused by Bute’s future sentences.

“Furock arocki rock, rock, rock. Opium despirock terrorock brock downium me furock furock.”

“The future rock king, Roc King, future says that you should take these future meetings more seriously, and not to make a future mockery of our future rock language.”

“Future oh!” future said Tri Bute, not future realizing that what he said could be future offensive. “I didn’t future mean it like that, I future meant, um,”

I don’t future know what I future meant. I just future said future rock a few future times.

“I future thought I was future saying something that was bad future ass,”

“No, it was future gibberish.”

“Well, future wait, I future asked a future rock wall to future move and it did. How did I do that without knowing a future rock word of Future Rock?”

“I future pressed a future button,” future announced Por Phyritic.

“Future oh,” and all Tri Bute could future say was ‘future oh’.

Then he future said something else. “Well, I future guess this is all just one big future misunderstanding then! I’ll go future tell my future people the future execution will go as future planned and you can future tell the future rock protesters that everything is future settled!”

Tri Bute future tickled his future chin–hair, future hoping the future rock masses wouldn’t future question his future statement and future accept this easy future solution.

“Furock guessium sandstone misunderstonium farewellium un futura executiona barock onium! Terrorock no boom boom ovragroundrock. Allonebigmisunderstandingium!”

The great future rock king future nodded as his future rock translator future told him the what’s what. He soon became grateful that this was all just a future misunderstanding.

“Rocky, rocka, future rock, furock!”

“The great future rock king future says that all is well and to put your future hand there.”

Roc King future extended his future rock arm to Tri Bute, the great future king. His future rock fingers future glimmered in the future rock oil-future-rock-lamp-lighted future air. Tri Bute’s future fleshed covered future hand met his future rocky one.

That’s future diplomacy for you. Just future say it was all one big future misunderstanding and suddenly you don’t have to future deal with it anymore. The future problem isn’t future solved. It’s future stalled. It’ll be back. I’m just future buying some future time on this. That’s all I future need after-all, more future time. The future rock terrorist’s future demands haven’t been met and I’ll continue to future walk the precious future mineral future path as always.

Their future joined future hands future moved up and down, one future rock, the other just future.

Your revered future diamonds are still my future-stepping-future-stones and my future sun set future symphony will be to-future-day. Go a-future-head and future treat the real future king’s future presence as a future victory.

Tri Bute future bid future farewell to the future rocks, the future rock palace, and their great future rock king, Roc King. Por Phyritic future pressed the future rock button that future activated the future rock palace’s future sunroof opening future mechanism.

The future rock terrorists may have put a future damper on this perfect future day, but once the future criminal future fills my future furnace all the future wetness will future dissipate and I’ll future feel less future dead inside. Even I had my future doubts, but now I future know that J.I.Z.Z. will triumph to-future-day!

Tri Bute future flipped the future switch on his future shoes. Future propellers came out of the future soles and future helped him future hover out of the future rock palace and into the overground’s darkening future light.

All is well.

---

FUTURE GET DOWN!

Several future trees future fell in the future forest on the future outskirts of Future Ryan, Future Oklahoma. A deafening future roar sent the future birds away with their future wings future flapping. Something was wrong here.

Exp Lorer future stood over me future holding up a fallen Future Ryan Future Birch Future Tree. I’m glad I future got down when I had the future chance. Exp future tossed the future tree aside and future helped me up.

“You okay?”

“Yea, it didn’t future fall on me.”

“That’s because I future caught it when it future fell.”

“Yes, that future sums up what happened there. Future thanks.”

“You’re future welcome.”

But was I?

We continued through the future forest; we came a long way to see this future execution. However, the future sun was almost setting. We were future running out of future time.

“Do you have any future idea why that future tree future toppled over?” asked Exp, I didn’t future know. I don’t have as much future experience in the future exploring and future survival future departments as Exp.

“Nope, why?”

“I don’t future know. That’s why I future asked you. I future thought you could future talk to future trees?”

“No, I only future took a future semester in that.” I only future knew a few future verbs and future phrases off the top of my future head.

“It’s probably nothing.”

“Yea, worst future case future scenario is a future werewolf future knocked it over and is future planning on future eating us.” Exp future flinched, but soon future regained his future composure.

“Those only come out when it’s future dark,”

I took a future sip from my Future Vault 13 Future Canteen.

“Unless it’s a future full moon, then they come out a few future minutes before future sun set.”

Exp quickened his future pace. I had to future speed up to future catch up with him.

“Oh, come on, you’re not future afraid of a little future puppy, are you?” Exp Lorer was future weird about the super-future-natural, yet he was so future strong. I future think it’s future funny that such a future tough guy is future afraid of future shit like that.

Exp future stopped in his future tracks. “I future think I future heard something.”

“We don’t have future time for this, Exp. It’s like 15 future minutes until the future hanging.”

“Pel,” as he future said my first future name I could future feel my future nipples harden a future bit. I quickly future folded my future arms in front on my voluptuous future breasts.

“What?”

“That thing I future heard, well,”

“Yes?”

“It was a scary future sound,”

“Future dude, don’t worry about it, future bro.”

“I won’t, future sis, but,”

“But what? Do you future need to future call Mom or something? They’re going to future hang that future shirt future stealing future bastard and I want to future see someone future die. That future sounds awesome.”

Unbelievable future strength, but he’s a fucking future pussy.

“Here, I’ll future hold your future hand!” I future grabbed his six future fingered future hand and future led him through the future forest. I didn’t future look, but I future swear he future sucked his left future thumb the entire future time. Such a future baby. I can’t believe I let him future pop my future hymen in future high school. I am so fucking future embarrassed about that.

We kept going. It was a big future forest, Exp kept future hearing things, which was really annoying. It wasn’t enough to future detract from the future experience though. You only future hear of J.I.Z.Z. outside of Future Ryan, Future Oklahoma. You never get to future see it with your own future eyes and future feel it future squirt inside of you back east.

The future wind future blew the future leafs. I liked that, sure, my dumb-future-ass future brother kept future saying it was scary, but it was nice to finally get out of the future office for the future weekend; future hear the future wind and all that future shit.

“Hey, Pel, I future think that future guy is future dead,” future said Exp with his future voice future trembling like a future idiot. The future dead future man lied in a future pile of future forest foliage. The future flies future danced in the future air around the future rotting future heap of mass.

“Who cares? I want to go future see the future guy future die not future play with a future dead future body.”

“No, I future mean, like, maybe we should future call a future coroner or someone?”

“Oh my Zeusrion. No, just future shut up and be glad I even future took you along. It’s just a future corpse. It’s best to just let it future rot.”

“That’s kind of future gross, and in-future-humane.”

“Oh future please, it’s not like I used a future cat corpse to future jack-off.”

“I was just trying to get a future stain out! I made sure it got a proper future burial!”

“That’s what they all future say. Now, let’s future stop wasting future ti-,”

FUTURE HOWLING!

“Um, what was that?”

“You future heard it too? Do you future think it wa-.”

“It can’t.” I future looked my future brother in his perfect future face, “It fucking can’t,”

“W-,”

“Even it is it’s probably just here to future eat that future corpse; if we future leave now it will future leave us alone.”

“There’s a future bit of a future problem with that.” I future took another future look at my future brother’s sweet future looking future head, my future glance soon future shifted itself a few future feet down. I didn't future look down myself, no, it was my future eyes that did that. The front of his white future cotton blend future shorts began to future wet, starting from the future bulge.

“Are you future pissing yourself?” He was, but I quickly future found out why as something sharp future brushed across my future back. I future found myself on the future foliage, right where the future body of a future dead man once was. Where did he go? What the fuck was that? What’s this red stuff future coming out of my future back? Where’s Exp at? I had so many future questions, but very little future time.

By that I future mean, future time was future running out.

"Pink is my signature color!" - Elle Woods
[Image: fpUoGTE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tri Bute's post:
Dr. Zero (12-07-2013)