Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-17-2024, 10:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Freaky Uprising (RP vs Bryan King)
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-11-2013, 12:48 PM

The camera fades into life. The camera is seemingly perched in a secret place within a living room, showing a picture with a television and sofa in view. The television is on and Two and a Half Men is playing. Suddenly a random man comes into view with a plate of food and sits in the middle of the couch, eating away while watching the show… Suddenly the TV starts flashing and changing into a white screen.

Random Man: “What the heck is all this about?”

He gets up and goes to check it out, lightly banging it on the top a few times before it finally goes back to his show. He goes back to his earlier position and sits back down. Just as he gets comfortable, the tv turns off without warning.

Random Man: “Okay, this is beginning to annoy me now, what the hell is up with this stupid television.”

He gets up once more but as he kneels in front of the black box, it comes back to life as a person is perched on a chair. The angle changes and it’s almost as though you can see out of the man’s own eyes.

The man perched in the chair is Crimson Deadly. He stares menacingly back at the camera as though he’s been possessed. He suddenly cocks a little smirk and leans in towards the screen.

Crimson Deadly: “Bryan King. I’m going to tell you a story about me. If you’ve been paying attention, my name is Crimson Deadly… The kind of name that can only mean no good. You come as a man seeking to make a name but you picked the wrong subject to do that on. You could have chosen to challenge any of these worthless fools here at XWF; what made you want to face me?

“Was it purely because you thought you could pull off some kind of upset and make an impact? Or were you really just that gullible as to think that you’re ready to face your worst nightmare. My name symbolizes the most fearful thing know to man – Death. A punisher in the shadows; the man capable of taking your deepest horror and using it against you. Bryan, I hope you’re ready to bleed profusely and be knocked unconscious ‘cause if there’s one thing I know, it’s that a stupid Tag Team match isn’t going to stop me from teaching you a valuable lesson about XWF.

“In fact, I bet that was the only reason you challenged me, knowing I had a tag team match you came for me in an attempt to get a sneaky win… But there’s one thing you forgot to notice – Our match? It’s before my tag team match. I will be fresh and full of energy! My focus will be on destroying you!”

Suddenly the television begins to glitch before a large electric noise is heard and it shuts off without warning, steam coming from the very top of it. The camera switches and goes back to its earlier position, as the man is still staring, practically unconscious into the TV. All of the lights in the house turn off for ten seconds before they all reappear in a red light… Crimson Deadly is now standing in the room, behind the man.

Crimson Deadly: “No type of hold or bar will ever keep me down, Bryan… King. What is it to be a king? This world has not seen a king for years and this man has the audacity to name himself the king… This world will remain kingless until the time is right… As you are Bryan, you’re nothing… Only a speck of DNA that, come Thursday, will be all but washed away from human intelligence. If you had any brain in your head you would call off this match ‘cause I’m going to be honest with you – you’re making this almost too easy for me.

“I’ve already won my friend. Any hope that you had of making a sudden impact and taking out the minions master has been taken by death himself. And when Crimson Deadly faces you one on one in the ring, you better believe he’ll be taking more than just your hope.”

Crimson Deadly moves his arm and points towards the man who is still perched on the ground.

Crimson Deadly: “You see this man? You’re one step into finding out the consequences of stepping in the ring with me.”

Crimson Deadly moves and waves his hand in front of the mans face, even slightly pushing him. No reaction whatsoever. Not even a blink.

Crimson Deadly: “You’re looking at the lifeless shell of a man who caught a mere glimpse of me, a man who’s been instilled with so much fear that he no longer knows how to react. Truth be told, this man will probably starve to death before he can move. And all I did was appear on a television screen.

“It’s pathetic, what us humans fear in our lives. Everybody’s worried about their feelings and their reputation to others… But they’re placing their fear in the wrong things… Their fear should be felt when confronted by a man with a deceiving amount of brute strength in comparison to the size of his body. A man who can utilize that strength quickly. A man who simply won’t give up regardless of what you do to him… And soon my minion, you will realize that I am all that I just described.

“Did you think it would be easy? Or were you stepping into my personal hell for a challenge?

“One things for sure, if it’s a challenge you want, then you chose to dwell into the wrong one. Many are yet to fall to the Crimson Crest; and I’m not talking about the tag team, I’m talking about my finishing manoeuvre… You’re going to be the first to feel the intense pain and be pinned… You should be proud. You might unfortunately lose your match and succumb to a nothing in this federation much like Mr. XWF or any of the other messes that roam the land of XWF. But at least you’ll be known as a man who had the guts to walk in between those ropes, knowing you were going to lose, and come out fighting regardless.”

Crimson Deadly approaches the camera until the only thing in view is his face.

Crimson Deadly: “One thing’s for sure, I have respect for this Bryan, he may have randomly come out of nowhere and challenged something too big for him to handle… But that’s why I respect him, for stepping up. Unfortunately, respect means nothing to me, so I’m going to have to punish you for your stupidity in spite of your bravery. Don’t like it? Tough s*bleep*. ‘Cause I’m the Minions Master!

“AND BOOOY HAVE I GOT A TREAT FOR YOU!”

Crimson Deadly lets out a sly smirk as the lights switch off, returning to normal once more and Crimson is gone, Two and a Half Men is playing on the television; but the man is still stuck in position. Paralyzed to where Crimson Deadly left him to remain forever.

The camera fades out.

Italic, change a to i and n to i
[Image: siggy1.png]
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
1. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 18/02/13 - 19/02/13
2. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 20/02/13 - 21/02/13
Edit Hate Post Like Post