Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Every story has a beginning. (Part 1)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-28-2013, 08:39 AM

::As the scene opens up we see a portrait of an white haired gentlemen with an ample smile and gray eyes that would distinguish him greatly from amongst his peers. The name on the plaque underneath the portrait reveals the gentlemen’s identity to be that of Thomas Pryce, founder of Pryce Industries. As the camera pans back a slender woman, about 5’8 with long reddish brown hair walks by the portrait and pushes past the massive double doors that are adorned with the company’s logo split evenly among the doors. What’s beyond the double doors can only be described as an office that would make the President of the United States jealous. Upon entering the office the woman stands motionless for a moment, surveying the room as though she were looking for something, or someone. A moment later she walks further into the office and places a manila folder onto an enormous maple color desk. The nameplate on the desk reads “Theo Pryce”. As the woman turns to leave the office a man wearing only a white monogrammed towel walks out of what would seem to be a private bathroom, his wavy brownish blonde hair still damp from his shower.”::

“Erica, you look lovely this morning. Did you do something new with your hair?”

“ No Theo, I didn’t. It looks the same today as it did yesterday, as it did the day before that and as it’s looked every day since you’ve known me. How is that women fall for that type of bullshit flattery from you?”

“I would assume it’s because of my rather large…bank account.”

“That must be.”

“What can I do for you Erica? And does it have to be right now? I just got out of the shower, I need to get dressed and be at that ridiculous board meeting in a half hour.”

“Well I dropped off some documents you need to sign so we can close on that deal with Germany. And then I wanted to ask you about this XWF nonsense.”

“Nonsense? What’s nonsensical about it?”

“Are you serious? You’re the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world, worth more money than some countries and you want to risk all of that so you can fulfill some childhood dream of becoming a wrestler?”

“Sounds about right. Except that it’s 12. I’m worth more than 12 countries.”

“What?”

“You said I was worth more than some countries, some sounds like 3 or 4, it’s actually 12. I just wanted to get that cleared up.”

“Whatever, you get my point.”

“I get the point you are trying to make, I just happen to disagree with it. But hey, I don’t pay you to agree with everything I say, I pay you to do everything I say.”

“All I am saying is that if you have some excess energy to burn why not go out and do something good with it instead of joining some wrestling league or whatever they call it. I always figured the reason you went out and partied every night was to burn whatever excess energy you don’t get out walking the halls of his place and pissing everyone off. “

“No, I go out and party because I like women and recreational drug use and at parties I can usually do both, sometimes if I’m really lucky more than one of each. As for pissing everyone off around here, well, that’s what I have you for. I make the decisions, you get to explain them to people, not that they need an explanation. They should be happy that I continue to employ them.”

“Stop your ranting. Look, you have a board meeting in 25 minutes. After that you have to be on a flight to Germany where you promised you would hand deliver that sales agreement to Herr Zeller.”

“Yeah I know all that already. And I’ll do all of that, and by back here by Sunday night, as promised. But in the mean time I need you to do something for me.”

“Story of my life.”

“I need you to call John Madison from the XWF, tell him I’ll be there on the 9th and that I want to meet with him ahead of time. .”

::Erica opens up her day planner, flips through to October 9th surveys what is listed on the calender.::

“ I don’t see anything on your calendar for the 9th with a John Madison. I see you have a tee time with Jim from Finance at 7:30 at the Marque Club and that’s it.”

“Thus why I need you to call John Madison, tell him what I told you and he will tell you where I need to be and when I need to be there. Once he does that, work out the travel arrangements and put it on my schedule. That is what I pay you for yes?”

“Among other things.”

“Good well then please take care of this easy one for me. John’s number is on my desk. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get dressed. I’ll see you at the board meeting.”

::Erica walks over to Theo’s desk, moves around some papers and finds a legal sheet of notebook paper with “John Madison XWF” written on it and circled and then a 9 digit phone number listed below. Theo walks over to a black leather couch where his black suited and sky blue shirt are laying, having just been picked up from the dry cleaners and dropped off by Theo’s gopher/driver/caddy Jimmy Durance.”

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
(10-02-2013)