Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 01:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/9 Madness: 9/11 Remembrance - Part 2
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2013, 02:30 PM

Budweiser – The King of Beers

JOEY STYLES: “Welcome back to the Madness folks. A real treat is in store, as we have Andrew Morrison and Jonathon Thomas Cross facing off in a Hell in a Cell match!”

The cell descends from the ceiling as the lights flicker. The crowd in Madison Square Garden stares upwards, seemingly in a simultaneous trance as this heinous structure makes its way to the ring, ready to destroy bodies, and potentially, someone's career. The cell stops right above the ropes, allowing the participants to enter the ring before it locks them in.

"Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Andrew Morrison makes his way down to the ring! A maniacal, sadistic smile crosses his face as he realizes that, after a long week of waiting and anticipation, he finally gets to meet JTC one-on-one in the ring.

“This man has been terrorizing his opponent mentally, and he clearly looks ready to deliver some serious physical punishment to boot. Morrison slides in to the ring, staying on his stomach as he smiles for the crowd, looking around, eyeing the audience like potential prey.”

"Hate Me Now" by Nas plays.

JOEY STYLES: “And his opponent, the always dangerous JTC. He looks, well, a little different tonight. There's something about his face that's just not quite... did he get facial reconstructive surgery? I believe he's had this done at least four times! Oh my, that man's cheekbones must be a heaping mess of bone!”

JTC struts down the ring, mouthing the lyrics to his entrance song as he smirks at the crowd. The crowd, however, is a bit mixed on their reaction to this in-ring veteran. A slightly sympathetic figure due to the mental torture that he has endured from Andrew Morrison, they're not sure whether they should boo him, or encourage him... until he flips them off. Then they begin to boo them tremendously.

JTC hops up the ring stairs and uses the turnbuckle to rotate himself and catch the ropes. Back to Andrew Morrison, JTC continues to smirk, nodding his head in confident anticipation for what is about to come, when... Andrew Morrison attacks!

Andrew Morrison
- vs -
JTC
Hell in a Cell

Andrew Morrison knocks JTC to the ground with a swift forearm to the back of the head. JTC lays on the ground, his heading ringing, as the cell begins to fall. The ref, not realizing that JTC is in fact in the path of this structure's destination, is too busy scolding Morrison to check on JTC. The cell continues to fall, closer and closer to JTC. JTC does come to, though, and rolls toward the ring, avoiding a nice present of cracked rips from the impact of this incredible structure.

As the cell hits the floor, Morrison yells for the time keeper to "ring the fucking bell," and, out of sheer terror, obliges. Morrison runs to the end of the ring and slides under the ropes. Smelling blood, Morrison picks JTC up and nails him with a bunch of swift fists to the face. JTC, reeling, throws his forearms up in the air, hoping to block this man's terrifying blows. However, Morrison isn't letting up. Fist after fist... after fist. Morrison proceeds to drop a strong elbow on JTC's forehead, followed by him grabbing JTC by the skull and launching him into the steel cage.

Morrison, sensing that he has the obvious upper hand, let's out a loud roar for the crowd, arms out, fists clenched. Morrison then looks down at JTC and smiles. Turning JTC flat on his back, Morrison lifts his index finger in the air and inscribes the initials "TC" on JTC's stomach. More mind games?

ANDREW MORRISON: “This is for TAYLOR!”

The crowd lets out a wave of boos.

JOEY STYLES: “Even New Yorkers seemingly don't like child abducters! Folks, this is an unprecedented show of compassion for children everywhere by these folks! They even seem to be pouring some of that support on to JTC! Unfortunately, that's about the only advantage that he has at this very moment.”

Morrison lifts JTC from the ground and then proceeds to toss JTC back in to the ring. Sliding in to the ring, Morrison awaits JTC's rise from the canvas, as Morrison nails him with a fallaway slam! He goes for the cover...

KICK-OUT BY JTC!

Morrison punches the mat in frustration before throwing his attention back toward JTC. Morrison, wasting no time with ground submission attacks, raises a fist in the air, ready to wail on JTC, when, JTC pokes him in the eyes! This is a hell in a cell match, so that's perfectly legal! Morrison falls backward, holding his eyes in pain. JTC takes this opportunity to hit Morrison with some strong punches, keeping him off of his massive feet. JTC, sensing a shift in the match's momentum, nails Morrison with an array of blows. Left, right, left, right, left, right. The crowd cheers JTC on, his character now being fully backed by this MSG crowd, as he chops Morrison in the gullet! Morrison can't breathe!

Morrison lays on the ground, holding his neck, as JTC lands a punishing leg drop on to Morrison, followed by another, and another.

JOEY STYLES: “The man is going to need spinal surgery by the time this one is over if he keeps landing on his tail bone like that!”

JTC, tasting the sweet, sweet fruits of victory, lifts the lumbering Morrison and slaps him in the face! Tossing Morrison to the outside, JTC wants more. This is a hell in a cell match, and JTC is looking to award some serious punishment on Andrew Morrison.

Sliding under the ring, JTC sifts beneath the wreckage for weapons and finds a bat covered in barbed wire. Holding the bat up to his face, JTC smirks, inspecting the brown bat and deadly coils. He proceeds to look down at Morrison's bare back, then back at the bat... then back down at Morrison's back. Raising the bat above his head, JTC takes a crack, and...

JOEY STYLES: “Oh my god, he completely missed Morrison and hit the bottom rope! How did he do that? Morrison was a good two or three feet from the ring apron!”

The bat bounces back and cracks JTC in the face. He's been busted open from his own attack! Falling backwards, Morrison pounces. Taking the now free bat from the ground, he quickly makes his way over to JTC, and, while still on the ground, grinds the barbed wire in to JTC's face. JTC, writhing in pain, screams for help, but there is obviously no help to be found. Morrison smiles, licking his lips, loving the carnage that is currently ensuing.

Morrison stands upright, lifts the bat, and begins to pummel JTC. Hit after hit after hit, this is becoming a damn near train wreck in the steel cage. Morrison, having ripped apart JTC's face and abdomen, throws JTC back in to the ring. As JTC lays limp in the ring, Morrison goes under the apron and pulls out a kendo stick. Morrison, taking his time in what has been a clear beatdown in his favor, lifts the kendo stick to his face and smirks, his cross-eyed glare completely fixated on the kendo stick.

Morrison grabs the middle ring rope and uses it to make his way in to the ring. Re-entering the ring, Morrison senses that the end is near. Morrison takes his kendo stick and begins to beat living hell out of JTC. He hits JTC's legs, ribs, head' wherever he feels like hitting him, really. JTC pleads for mercy as Morrison continues to hit him with increasingly violent strikes. Finally, the kendo stick cracks and is increasingly becoming useless. Morrison, sensing this, breaks the stick over his leg.

Morrison lifts JTC's limp body and propels him into the turnbuckle.

JOEY STYLES: “Could this be the end for JTC?”

Morrison sprints toward JTC at a ferocious pace and nails him with a hard body charge. Morrison rests his body on JTC as he smiles to the crowd.

ANDREW MORRISON: “Taylor, come with me honey! I'll be everything you want me to be!”

Morrison pulls JTC from the corner, bends him over, and lifts him in the air. This could be... it is! The Vortex Piledriver! JTC's head, having taken enough damage already, nails with the canvas with a violent thud.

Morrison lays JTC on his back, ready to go for the cover, but before he does, he proceeds to smear the blood on JTC's face all over JTC's head. He then takes his index finger, covers it in blood, and scrawls Taylor's initials on the canvas. Cackling like a hyena who's captured its prey, Morrison goes for the cover.

3!

WINNER: Andrew Morrison
+1 Point

JOEY STYLES: “Morrison picks up the points and the victory and JTC looks hurt! We'll be right back.”

The X-Tron lights up, showing a small video package of what happened last week during the Nightmare/Tony Santos match. As the video concludes, Joey Styles can be heard saying “Chris Macbeth! The rumors are true! He's back!”

Suddenly, on the X-Tron, the image of Chris Macbeth appears on the screen. Nightmare slightly behind him.

CHRIS MACBETH: "That’s right... I am back.”

There is a mixed reaction from the crowd but slightly more positive towards Macbeth than before he disappeared.

CHRIS MACBETH: “Now I heard of these theories were going out when I was spotted in my home town of Chicago with Nightmare here, theories that I was in fact Nightmares apprentice. Well I can tell you. Yes I was Nightmares apprentice. The man without a name, well now I have my name back...

“I am “The Apprentice” Chris Macbeth.

“And like that poor son of a bitch Tony Santos found out last week... I AM BACK.

“My good friend Nightmare here has been battling away at all comers in his time here in the XWF. Body after body had been thrown in his way and he has battled them all off. Ok he may not have gotten all the victories but he knows, I know and all of you know that he has broken some of the best competitors in this business.

“Now he has aligned himself with The Brotherhood, a group of competitors that have the same goal as him, to take over the XWF for good.

“Putting our history aside though Nightmare is on the mission to change the face of the XWF for ever, a mission he will succeed in as he will have the Brotherhood in one of his corners and Chris Macbeth in the other."

The X-Tron and Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “The debut of Kyle Morrison is right now as he faces one angry Shawn Steele!”

”Broken, Beat & Scarred” by Metallica plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Kyle Morrison made his debut just last week in an attack on Shawn Steele!”

”Hunt You Down” by Saliva plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Speaking of Shawn Steele, he gets his shot at revenge right now! I've heard that Shawn Steele is taking exception to Paul Heymans silence on particular matters. Maybe Shawn Steele will send a message here tonight!”

Shawn Steele
- vs -
Kyle Morrison
Standard Rules

Morrison goes for a MMA like take-down but Steele pushes him away with his brute strength. Morrison gets back up and goes after Steele but Steele pushes him away once more. Morrison gets back up and slaps the piss out of Steele. Steele grabs his face and begins to laugh....he turns around and pushes Morrison on his ass.

Steele gives Morrison rights and lefts. Steele goes to lock in a side headlock but Morrison is able to slide out and hit a stiff Judo kick to the head of Steele. Morrison goes behind Steele and tries to lock in a dragon sleeper but Steele once again is able to power out.

They lock up in the center of the ring and Morrison is able to whip Steele into the ropes. He hits a belly to belly suplex sending Steele flying across the ring. He runs over and goes for the pin.

KICKOUT!

Morrison picks up Steele and goes for the Full Throttle finisher but Steele blocks it and hits a strong stiff clothesline. Steele picks up Morrison and hits a fall-away slam. Steele motions for the end. He goes for the Steele Twister finisher but Morrison is able to reverse it and land a rear naked choke.....

Morrison grape-vines the legs around Steele. The ref begins to check on Steele. He raises his hand up once and it goes down....He raises it again and it goes quickly down....He raises it one more time and Steele survives! Steele fights his way to his feet and begins to fight his way out of the choke.

Finally, he breaks free of the hold. Morrison belts Steele with a few rights. Steele fights back with one gigantic blow that staggers Kyle Morrison back. Morrison bounces off the ropes and dives at Steele. Steele catches him in a firemans carry. Steele drives him to the mat with an F5 DDT combo! Steele could get the win right here but he's still feeling the effects of the choke from earlier.

Both men down but trying to get to their feet. Miraculously, Morrison is up first. Morrison lifts Steele the rest of the way to a vertical base then sends him toward the ropes. Steele reverses it and Morrison flies into the ropes instead. On the rebound, Steele plants a huge big boot into the face of Kyle Morrison sending him to the mat.

The impact causes Steele to stagger back into the ropes. Morrison fights to get back to his feet, but does so. Morrison charges toward Steele. Steele charges toward Morrison. Steele ducks a lariat attempt. Morrison turns and Steele lifts him up in a tilt-a-whirl and plants him head first with the Steele Twister! Steele hooks the leg.

3!

WINNER: Shawn Steele
+3 Points

JOEY STYLES: “Shawn Stee.... Hold the phone! Here comes the boss!”

Heyman appears on stage with a mic in hand.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Shawn Steele, you should know that I watch everything my roster releases throughout the week. I gather you're taking exception that I didn't do anything about you defeating Mr. Radio, and that I didn't do anything about Kyle Morrison attacking you last week.

“Did I not give you this match against him this week? It surely wasn't to benefit me. I mean, what benefit do I get by having one of my top stars competing against a man in his first match? Certainly not a viewership increase. Definitely doesn't put more asses in the seats. It most assuredly doesn't line my Jewish pockets with more dollar bills.

“No, Shawn. I did this... for you.”

Shawn Steele is intently listening, but saying nothing.

PAUL HEYMAN: “You did in fact defeat Mr. Radio last week and its been widely reported that he is the number one contender to Mr. Supernovas Television title. You beating him also puts you in the running, Shawn.

“So here's what I'm going to do. When Mr. Supernova defends his title against Mr. Radio, you, Shawn Steele, you'll have a shot right along with him!”

Heyman walks off the stage.

JOEY STYLES: “Shawn Steele, finally gets the recognition he deserves and due to his recent victory over Mr. Radio, he will get a shot at the Television Championship!”

Madness fades to commercial.

Madness returns and we're inside the office of Madness General Manager Paul Heyman. Paul sits at his desk when Sly buzzes him.

SLY: “Excuse me, Mr. Heyman?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Yes, Sly?”

SLY: “You've just received an email from Luca Arzegotti. Should I open it?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Absolutely.”

A few second go by and clicking can be heard.

SLY: “'Paul. It's Luca. You should've already known that before opening this message though, so scratch that. I've decided who I will defend the European title against....' oh shit...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Oh shit what? Did you say that? Or did he?”

SLY: “That was all me.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Then who is it?”

SLY: “It continues... 'I've chosen a proverbial thorn in your side. The Savior of the Extreme Revolution, LJ Havok.'”

PAUL HEYMAN: “That son of a bitch!”

SLY: “He closes with 'laugh out loud, fuck you Paulie.'”

PAUL HEYMAN: “DAMN!”

Heyman switches off the intercom in anger as Madness cuts to another backstage scene. This one catches a glimpse of Ara-Om Jessik and Arville La'Donis lying in pools of their own blood. The camera pans up and there we have the Extreme Revolution with baseball bat. The three men smile and begin to walk away as Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “It's time for a triple threat match and Troy Turner of the Extreme Revolution is already in the ring.”

The Shaman – Ebeneezer Good plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Chris Macbeth! Nightmares Apprentice! He returned last week and took Tony Santos's smile!”

”Look at Your Game Girl” by Charles Manson plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Casey Jones! The rookie sensation here on Madness! He's getting set for a war with Macbeth and Turner!”

Troy Turner
- vs -
Casey Jones
- vs -
Chris Macbeth
Triple Threat Rules

The bell RINGS and we're off to the races with this one, folks.

All three men stares across the ring at each other. Neither making a move right away. Macbeth tries first, with a kick to Jones, but he backs away.

Turner closes in, kicks Macbeth in the gut and starts to lay the fists to him while backing him up into the corner. Jones, feeling left out, comes over and breaks up the slug-fest with a few knocks to the back of the head to Turner who stumbles away.

Macbeth shoots out of the corner and delivers a hard slap to the face of Mr. Casey Jones. He winces and stutters away as he tries to shake it off. Macbeth closes back in on Turner and after the two trade a few blows Macbeth promptly shows him the outside of the ring as he crashes to the padded floor.

Macbeth turns his focus back to Jones and uses that right fist of his to get him backed up into the corner. He Irish whips him across the ring and comes running...

But no, he's met with an elbow to the face!

Jones sees an opening and he takes Macbeth off his feet with a drop-kick. He's off and running now and attempts to hit the opposite ropes, but Turner is there, and he trips him as Jones falls to his face.

Turner drags Jones to the outside of the ring and grabs him by the hair as the two take a walk to the steel ring steps. He goes to smash Jones face first, but he reverses it, and instead Turner gets his grill smashed on the hard exterior of the steps.

Turner is hurt, but Jones isn't letting him get a second wind. He grabs Turner and pushes him toward the barricade. He lifts him up in the suplex position, but instead drops him down on his abdomen right onto the railing of the barricade!! Ouch!

Jones looks out to the crowd, smirks, and brushes his hair aside. He starts to applaud himself as he hops up onto the apron. He stops. Macbeth is running in an attempt to knock him off the apron, but Jones ducks, and drives a shoulder into Macbeth's gut from under the top rope.

Macbeth falls back. Jones turns his attention back to Turner who is still laid out on the barricade. Jones flies -- !

And drives a knee into the spine of Turner!

Both men are laid out. Jones is up first. Dusts himself off. Before he can take pride in his work, he turns only to get leveled with a spear by a charging Chris Macbeth.

Macbeth wastes no time and he pushes Jones back into the ring and drags him up to his feet. He irish whips him into the corner. Here comes Macbeth, but Jones is quick, and he leaps up and over.

Not to be outdone, Macbeth stops on a dime as he chases Jones to the opposite corner. Jones tries for a flying back elbow off the second rope, but misses it as Macbeth ducks!

Jones turns, tries to run back at Macbeth but is greeted with two boots right to the teeth for his efforts. He stumbles back, and that's all the opening Macbeth needs. He hops up onto the top rope and jumps...

...and connects with a whirling tornado DDT!

There's the cover -- !

KICK-OUT CASEY JONES!

Turner finally slinks back into the ring and approaches a rising Macbeth. He hits him with a few stiff European uppercuts that drop the other man. Turner is all hate. He climbs onto Macbeth and starts to pummel him with both his left and right hands.

Macbeth finally breaks free and rolls to his knees and as Turner approaches he slings him onto the middle rope. Macbeth tries to swing the momentum now. He springs himself to the outside and attempts an uppercut of his own to Turner hanging over the middle rope, but Turner flings himself out of harm's way.

Macbeth slides back into the ring, but he's a step too slow and Turner takes him off his feet with a spinning flying forearm -- !!

Macbeth staggers to his feet and tries to retreat to the corner and Turner follows, but Macbeth was only baiting him and he clocks Turner in the head with a hard elbow.

Macbeth climbs to the top rope, but Turner tries to thwart his attempt and the two begin to trade blows back and forth! Right! Left! Right! Left!

The crowd cheers as each punch connects!

Finally, Turner gets the advantage and climbs up onto the second rope. What's he doing? Is he...? YES! SUPERPLEX OFF THE TOP -- !!

Turner covers -- !

KICK-OUT MACBETH AND THAT WAS CLOSE!

Just when you think things can't get more extreme (Xtreme?) here comes Casey Kasem -- I mean Jones and he's on fire as he starts to clear house!

Monkey flip to Macbeth that tosses him halfway across the ring!

Running drop-kick to Turner in the corner.

Then he proceeds to start thrusting his shoulder into the abdomen of Turner who is pressed into the turnbuckle. Jones backs away, attempts another running drop-kick, but no -- Turner drives a hard knee into his skull.

Turner spots Macbeth trying to enter the ring from the apron. He grabs him in an attempt for a suplex over the ropes, but instead Macbeth back-body-drops him to the outside -- !

Here comes Jones and he gets the same treatment as Macbeth back-body-drops him to the outside -- !

Macbeth climbs back into the ring and hits the ropes and connects on a brutal baseball slide into the face of Troy Turner.

Macbeth slips to the outside and body slams Turner onto the mat.

He turns, there's Jones who kicks him in the gut and body slams him to the mat!

Jones slinks back into the ring and stands. Something plays out on his face and he sees an opportunity. He's running...

...and he DIVES OVER THE TOP ROPE onto Turner and Macbeth -- !!! Jones gets back to his feet and tosses Turner into the ring. Macbeth stays on the outside nursing his injuries. Jones meanwhile, lifts Turner to his feet and nails him with the snap swinging neckbreaker!

Jones goes for the cover as Macbeth gets to his feet...

Macbeth darts for the ring...

Macbeth dives for the save...

3!

It's too late as Macbeth dives on top of Jones!

WINNER: Casey Jones
+3 Points (No-Show)

Macbeth can't believe it. He insists he made the save before the three count was made. The referee refuses to hear his case...

Meanwhile...

Sneaking out of the crowd and into the ring with a chair in his hand...

Behind Chris Macbeth is...

TONY SANTOS!

Macbeth is livid at the referees decision and turns around to stomp off and CRACK! Santos busts him in the skull with a chair! Santos lays the chair on top of the out cold Macbeth and scales the turnbuckles. Santos leaps and delivers the Final Destination Senton Bomb on to Chris Macbeth!

Santos celebrates his moral victory as Madness fades to commercial.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-10-2013), Cam Lang (09-10-2013), Casey Jones (09-10-2013), Chris MacBeth (09-10-2013), Christine Nash (09-11-2013), LJ Havok (09-10-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-10-2013), Rebel (09-10-2013), Tony Santos (09-10-2013)
Kyle Morrison Away
The Machine

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-10-2013, 02:52 PM

No excuses. Shawn Steele, you got the better of me tonight. But the time will come when we meet again and I can promise you the results will not be the same.

But tonight, the better man won. Congratulations on your upcoming title shot. But the time will come when your ride to the top goes crashing down, and I am looking forward to it. And when we do meet again, it will not be a pleasant night for you. And I can promise the XWF it will not be a pleasant night for anyone that steps into that ring with me..

Monday Night Madness Member

[Image: KyleTheMachineMorrison_zps7c967b69.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-10-2013, 03:09 PM

OOC: Not necessarily a big fan of having Andrew act like a child molester when I stated in my RPs that he wasn't anything of the sort, but I see where it came in handy as far as in the match itself to get under JTCs skin and such, so all and all I liked how the match went down and great writing overall despite the slight flaw there as I stated above lol

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2013, 03:22 PM

(09-10-2013, 03:09 PM)Andrew Morrison Said: OOC: Not necessarily a big fan of having Andrew act like a child molester when I stated in my RPs that he wasn't anything of the sort, but I see where it came in handy as far as in the match itself to get under JTCs skin and such, so all and all I liked how the match went down and great writing overall despite the slight flaw there as I stated above lol

Wait, you're NOT a child molester? I'm pretty sure I saw you in the back, twerking to some Kids Bop. That's usually a pretty sure sign.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tony Santos's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-10-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-10-2013), Matt Lennox (09-10-2013), Mr. Radio (09-10-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-10-2013, 03:26 PM

Hey, Paul...Sorry and shit.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post