Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Video Sent From Eli to Miss Callaway
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2013, 05:24 PM

VIDEO SENT IN TO XWF

It's complete black. A clock noise is heard ticking. A voice is heard over the ticking.

Eli James IV "Ya hear that? It's a sound we're all too familiar with. It's the noise that reminds us seconds are passing on by. The noise reminds us everything is based.. on.. time. You get up at a certain.. time. You lay your head down and go to sleep at a certain.. time. Time. It was said there's a time for everything. King Solomon. Solomon said,

'There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.'

You're whole existence is based on time, man. Time. Time. Tick. Toc. Tick. Toc.

Eli's laugh echoes. Several clocks are shown with different times, but all making ticking noises.

Eli James IV "Wherever you go.. you have to adjust your time to theirs. There's a different time zone. Make sure it's right, hehehe.

I don't know why anyone would want to live in such a timed place. You're here for a moment and then.. tick-toc-tic-toc.. it's over. It's fine as long as your kite is on the string and a strong wind doesn't come on by.. but let go of the string.. cut the string.. and off it goes. You're stuck in time. It's string holds you here.. it binds you to its rules. Your body has a time it'll get sick.. and it'll have a time when it's just fine. You are bound whether you like it or not.

I was too. Not now. Ya see.. I was chosen long before this was ever in place. Before time was set in this world, I was set a part in the other world. I was to exist out of time and in time. You can't kill the messenger. The message already kills you. It's a patient killer. It loves the slow torture. It loves to make ya not feel a thing until.. its too late. You're stuck. Bound in a timed place. Chained by its grip and you'll never be free. Never. Unless you hear... are ya listenin'? Hehehe.

The ticking noise stops and the screen goes back to black. You start to hear heavy breathing close by.. a match is heard being struck and the fire starts to burn.

Eli James IV "Let's play a game, Miss Callaway. Do ya like games? I do. Don't pay attention to the clock. Pay attention to me. Remember as a young girl you sat up on a swing and off ya went.. moving through the air.. the freedom ya felt.. the cool breeze that would hit ya just right to cool ya off.. the squeak noise from the chains.. the far off noises of all the other kids.. but there you were. Just you. Swinging away with a smile on your face. I'm the unbreakable chain, Miss Callaway. Hehe. I don't rust. I don't break. I don't let go of my children. I don't let loose of my followers. We are together. It's not for self gratification.. it goes beyond the selfish desire of a sinful and wicked heart. It's too deep in the ocean for anyone to find.

Don't run from the fire, they told me. Embrace it. It won't burn. It just gets a little hot. I tell you, don't run from the fire. Touch it and see what happens. A fire cannot be hurt by another fire. It only makes it stronger.. it makes it spread quicker.. so what do ya do? That's the question.

I remember questioning things as a young boy. It was a fun thing. Until you had to follow actions with it. The things you found questioning weren't as important anymore. It became about searching for answers instead of asking questions. Is that where you stand, Miss Callaway? Wonderin' what's behind curtain number one.. curtain number two.. or curtain number three.. I can tell ya. But doesn't that take all the fun away? Hehehe.

Eli's face gets close to the camera with the match burning beside it.

Eli James IV "You came because I asked ya to, but deep down.. you really wanted to see for yourself didn't ya? What's really goin' on with Eli? Outside the televised events.. is he really.. like.. that? I brought ya here to look, Miss Callaway. It wasn't only about our tag team match.. and it wasn't even about our match one on one.. heh.. no no no.. it was something deeper. What did your eyes see? What did your heart feel? What took your breath away?

I hope it wasn't scary. Hehehe. I hope what ya saw was good enough for you to believe in. Don't worry.. I didn't want the monsters out. Some things are better left in the shadows until the appropriate time.

The fire.. it shows a little bit.. it reveals just.. a.. bit.. but a lot remains unseen. Did ya see what was in the room with us that night? He was talkin' but your ears were tryin' to drain his voice out. He was callin' but you didn't want to answer. That's a bad place to be at. The longer ya run.. the less you'll see.. and SEEING!.. Miss Callaway.. IS BELIEVING! Hehehe.

Eli turns to the match and blows it out. You begin to hear zombie-like voices far off in the distance saying "obey.. sacrifice.. obey.. sacrifice" over and over again like a broken record.

Eli James IV "Don't let them.. don't let.. them.. the world.. your.. world.. rape your eyes. Open them up and see for yourself. I'm not a evil man.. I'm just a scary one with a scary message. Heh. Hehehe.

Eli raises his voice as he sings some words out loud over the repeating mantra.

Eli James IV "Twas the same love that spread the feast.. that sweetly drew us in.. else we had still refused to taste.. and perished in our sin.

A dimmed light comes up and Eli is a few feet away from the camera in his rocking chair.

Eli James IV "People are afraid of the unknown. I'm what lies in the unknown. I am.. the unknown. You can know a little bit.. but Miss Callaway.. all ya have to do.. is ask. Hehehe.

The lights blacken and all you hear is Eli singing songs over the "obey.. sacrifice" mantra being said by several voices.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: