Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 06:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fellow title holders! Yo niggas! We gotta stop this tyrant! Help me out!
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2013, 09:52 AM

We got this nigga ANGELUS holding onto that X-Treme Title again and if he has it long enough it means he'll earn another god damn briefcase! Do we really need this fuckin' guy running around with 2 briefcases he can cash in on any of you who hold titles?

XWF WE MUST UNITE! WE MUST TAKE DOWN THE SELFISH, EVIL, ROTTEN, SPOILED, GAY, UGLY, SMELLY BITCH THAT IS ANGELUS! HE'S HAD HIS TURN WITH THE GOD DAMN BALL AND IT'S TIME FOR HIM TO GIVE IT UP!

If he kicks out of my pin, rush in and pin his ass that very second! Stay on this boy at ALLLLLLL TIMES, AND THIS BOY WITH THE BIG OL' DICK MEANS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIMES! I WANT THIS NIGGA GETTIN' PINNED WHEN HE'S TRY'NA SHOWER N' SHIT!

Let operation STOP ANGELUS begin! IF YAH SUH-MEEEEELLLLL-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAOOOOOWWWW!!! WHAT MY GOLDEN COCK IS SPEWING!!!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
Cam Lang (09-05-2013), Rebel (09-05-2013), Wallace Witasick (09-21-2013)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-05-2013, 09:58 AM

I'll make sure that he doesn't leave next Warfare as the champion, unless he loses it before then.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2013, 10:03 AM

KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ! KILL ANJ!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
Mr. Radio (09-05-2013), Smoke (09-05-2013)
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

09-05-2013, 10:27 AM

Sorry Cam, you know I respect you but unfortunately you will NOT be walking out of Warfare as Xtreme Champion. The only person that will be walking out as champion will be Jason E Smith.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-05-2013, 11:29 AM

just give it to me and ill never lose it

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Rain (09-05-2013)
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

09-05-2013, 12:05 PM

Peter Gilmour, you already was handed a shot for the crown and you failed.

What makes you think that if your just handed the Xtreme title that you would not fail at holding the title too?
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-05-2013, 05:11 PM

Because he would eat any fudda mucker that tries to take dat strap, BEE-YOTCH!

... ok, I've successfully taken up for Petey G, on to bigger matters... ^.^

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2013, 10:09 PM

(09-05-2013, 05:11 PM)raYne Said: ... ok, I've successfully taken up for Petey G, on to bigger matters... ^.^

Nigga there ain't shit bigger than Peter Gilmo' up in this bitch! UNLESS OF COURSE YOU COUNT THIS BIG OL' DICK I'VE GOT DANGLING BETWEEN MY KNEES, BUT IF YOU COME ANYWHERE NEAR THAT YO ASS WILL BE SQUASHED LIKE A BUNNY THAT JUST RAN OUT OF THE JUNGLE WITH PINK X MARKS ON ITS TINY HEAD!

Now can ya dick that, COCK SUCKAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Rain (09-05-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-05-2013, 10:25 PM

u forget the old xwf days when James Raven handed me the xtreme title 3 times because nobody was worthy of having it

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Rain (09-05-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-05-2013, 11:07 PM

You guys so cray'...

... I'm gonna win ONE of those titles...

Either the one held by Angelus...
... or yours, "Mr. XWF".

I have two roleplays up, one against both champs...

... a title is about to come home to the Queen of XWF.

... Ooooo, new user title!!! ^.^

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-06-2013, 01:22 AM

OOC: ... it wasn't intended to be out of character. I didn't take the word 'roleplay' into consideration. But it wasn't said out of character, as is obvious by my choice of words. But thanks for the tip.

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-06-2013, 07:10 AM

(09-06-2013, 01:22 AM)raYne Said: OOC: ... it wasn't intended to be out of character. I didn't take the word 'roleplay' into consideration. But it wasn't said out of character, as is obvious by my choice of words. But thanks for the tip.

Your choice of words is exactly what made it obvious that you went OOC. You said you had two roleplays up for the 24/7 titles... and then you went on to comment about a new user title. A user title is an OOC feature on our boards... so really you had even more OOC in your post than Nazi realized at first.

So, basically I can't think of any possible way you would have meant ANY of that in-character. Even if you had said you had two "promos" up for the 24/7 titles, that still would have been ooc because that line would never get said on Monday Night Raw. You wouldn't hear Super Cena telling guys that he "already has two promos up for their championships." lol So even without the word roleplay, your comment was still OOC based because it reflects on the fact that you have to wait to see how those promos/roleplays/posts/etc end up going, and it mentions the user title change.

When somebody tries to offer you a piece of advice, it's not really necessary to try and talk your way out of having done whatever it is they're advising you against repeating; it just means don't repeat it.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Archie Lawson (09-06-2013), Smoke (09-06-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-06-2013, 11:01 PM

You guys so cray'...

... I'm gonna win ONE of those titles...

Either the one held by Angelus...
... or yours, "Mr. XWF".

I have two roleplays up, one against both champs...

... a title is about to come home to the Queen of XWF.

My point was, I was joking, talking about winning titles, acting like raYne. That was my point. But whatever.

EDiT: And in the past, I've often broken the fourth wall. Didn't know that was against the rules here. Sorry. Comes from being in Brawlers on a Budget, a parody fed, for five years... plus, having my own, World Sports Entertainment. But if breaking the fourth wall isn't allowed, even for comedy sake, I guess I can try to stop... it's just something I love to do for humor.

BTW. I honestly was speaking in-character. I didn't mean for that to be an ooc post. Yes, it had "real life" references, but as I said, I'm used to breaking the fourth wall. It's just something I've grown accustom to. I figured, since this is a thread, by Mr. XWF, and my post concerned the two lowest titles, that it could have some of that kind of humor thrown in. Didn't know it had to be taken that seriously, but just like I grew accustom to doing that... I'm sure I can grow out of it.

But... if it's good enough for TMNT and DeadPool... why not us? :^/

Hate Post Like Post