Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Facebook Blog! (Twisted Angel r/p #2)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-18-2013, 03:02 PM

Christine's Facebook!

Blog!

5 Am… Monday morning.

Couldn’t sleep, watched Matt sleep for the last hour. Decided to get up and make a post. Had a surprisingly wonderful evening. Loved the surprises from Matt. My favorite roses… my favorite dinner, and my snotty brother there. I loved it. All thou, I wouldn’t admit it. Better to keep Matt guessing, LOL. Anyway, today I am going to train with my brother and focus on this match. Focus on watching tapes, studying the two boys… yes I said BOYS that Ally and I are facing. Now one thing… I do have respect for these two, cause they busted their asses to get the titles… but after hearing this little promo that Griffin did, I can see they are taking us lightly. They think we are weak, they think we don’t deserve this. Well these boys are going to learn differently that Ally and I… we are a well oiled team. That we know exactly what we are doing in this ring.

I didn’t join this company to play games. I didn’t join this company to come in and let this boys run all over me. My daddy didn’t raise a fool. He taught me how to defend myself and how to handle myself in the ring. I also know, Mark wouldn’t have not passed on what he knows to Alexandra. All these guys, they think we should be in the kitchen taking care of our families and cleaning up messes and serving them. What do I look like… A damn slave? NO! No, I am not going to sit back and let someone disrespect us like that. I have got in that ring and I have faced of several boys in this company and I have won most of my matches. Hell I am only 4 and 2. And Ally, she has earned not only this title shot with me… but she has earned a title shot against Satellite.

Look, I am not saying I am the best wrestler in the world. I am not saying I will pull this off. But I am saying I am going out there and I am going to give it everything I have. I am saying I am going to go out there and I am going to not let anything… and I mean ANYTHING stand in my way. Yes Ally has a boyfriend. Yes technically I do too… but I can guarantee you that neither of them are going to have anything to do with this match. Neither of them are even important in this match. So they help us train. So we spend time with them. What does that matter to you? What does it matter that we have 2 guys that want to see us succeed. They aren’t going to be the ones you two face in the ring and they are not going to be a factor.

What you two BOYS need to focus on… is defending your titles cause we, Ally and I are gunning for you. We are coming full force. We are going to fight first then ask questions. We will divide and conquer, and we will prove once and for all… the Dark Angels are everything we claim to be. Bring you’re a game! Give us a challenge! I dare you. Hell I double dog dare you! Bring it on… we are ready. We are more than ready. WE… Ally and I, we are going to give you a run for your money and there isn’t one damn thing you will be able to do about it. Look at Matt! Look at my boyfriend. What did I do to him for us to earn this shot? I shattered his nose. They had to reconstruct his whole face because of me. I am not afraid to do it again.

Look, you can say whatever garbage you want… it won’t matter one damn bit. Unless you can back up the talk, it means nothing at all. I can back up my words. I can come out there and I can prove to you that I mean business. Ally and I… we will give you out 110%. Hell I beat Matt Ward and Death Merchant with her with me not being 100% but when we meet in this ring… I will be. I will be coming for you BOYS and I guarantee you, the Twisted one… she will be coming to play with your souls. See you in the ring.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Christine Nash's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-21-2013), DeathMerchant (08-18-2013), MattWard (08-18-2013)