Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Visiting the Zoo! (Twisted Angel r/p 1)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-29-2013, 11:49 AM

Funny what pops in ones mind while traveling to ones destination. When you have a lot of time on your hand, you tend to think of a lot of things. So you contact someone to come meet you at a certain place… to cut a promo for the match. A match that was going to be a test of ones mind and strength, ones endurance. A gauntlet match of 10 men and women in a extreme rules match. A match that was right up her style.

After arriving in San Diego, California… Christine takes off by herself and of all places heads off to the San Diego Zoo. She stops and takes a pic with a few fans and signs some autographs, before she snaps some pics of the zoo. She walks around looking at the animals and the people. A lot of people was snapping pics of her as she walks around. She met up with the camera man and they started walking together.

[Image: san-diego-zoo-pics.jpg]

Christine: Yes today I am at the San Diego Zoo. I guess you all are wondering, “Why Christine? Why the Zoo?” Well thing about it. The zoo and wrestling do have some things in common. The main thing is all the animals in the pin fighting. In wrestling… all the wrestlers are your animal you all enjoy like to come and watch and the ring is the pin we are in to give you a show. Just like these animals in this zoo.

Camera man: Wrestlers are like animals?

Christine: I believe that is what I said. Especially men? Sweaty messes that stink and most of these yahoos in this company don’t even know how to lace their boots up yet alone wrestle. This time… Matthew won’t be with me… and I can prove for myself that I deserve this chance. I will do exactly what I said I will do. I will blow thru whoever stands in my way. I don’t know who I will be facing… but I know no matter who it is… I will show them I deserve this as much as they do. They think women belong in the kitchen and doing domestic things… They don’t know me very well. They don’t know what they are getting into.

They walk up to the lions area.

[Image: 8035474882_8a00ae9933_z.jpg]

Christine: I am like that lioness in there… waiting and ready to strike. Protecting my own… and hunting for the next big kill. I have done fairly well sense I arrived. I have won 3 of my 4 matches. I have proved I can compete with the big boys and I am about to do it again. I am about to go out there and destroy first and take names later.

Camera man: Is there anyone you respect in this match?

Christine: Very few people I respect. Very few I call friends or family. Do I have friends in this match? Yes… but I am not going to name them and I respect them. They know I will go out there and I will give them EVERYTHING I have in me and if I win… they will still be there for me as friends, just as I will for them if they win.

Camera man: So the Twisted Angel has friends?

Christine: Yes, but you will never know who my alliances are with. No one will. Not until I am ready to confess it. Right now thou… I have to focus on the task at hand. The Gauntlet match that lies ahead of me. The 9 men that are in this match… some I will be facing, some knocked out before I enter. But no matter what… I will go out there and I will prove I have what it takes to be in this match. No matter if I win or loose… which I don’t plan on loosing… I will go give it my 110%. You see… this is my kinda of match. Extreme Rules, just up my ally.

Camera man: What do you mean?

Christine: Angels like to fly. But twisted ones… we like to not just fly but we like to fight, we like to take things to a extreme level cause we are totally nuts. You see… everything and anything is allowed in this match and me… well I always come prepared for a extreme rules match. You see… one of my favorite toys in a baseball bat.. Another is a set of handcuffs. I also love to use sledgehammers, chairs… oh and don’t forget ladders. MMM I love to climb a ladder and jump off and land of a poor deserving soul.

Camera man: Pour deserving soul?

Christine: Oh yes… in a match… I always look for a pour deserving soul that I can take out and make my pet b*tch… Yes I guess you can say I am a bit of a control freak… until the right person can tame the Twisted on inside me.

Camera man: I thought you were with Ward?

Christine: Now that isn’t any of your business who I am with. My business who I hang with. Just like with my friends… Until I am ready to confess… you will NEVER know. But we aren’t here to talk about my personal life. No we are here to talk about a match… a huge match… a match that is the biggest one I have ever done in my career. A match that I will go in and I will show just how twisted and sadistic I can be. I will show these big boys that dynamite comes in small packages and that this little Twisted Angel knows how to play with the big boys.

She looks back at the lioness.

Christine: And just as she does… I will stock, I will hide out in the corners and I will strike when you least expect it. I will hunt you all down and I will defeat you. I don’t care what man is in that ring… most of them don’t think I can amount to anything and don’t deserve this… so it is my job to prove it. My job to do what I have to do make it to the end. I hope you are ready. I hope you all are prepared for anything that I throw at you cause this Angel… she isn’t going to play nice.

She walks away from the camera man and disappears into the crowd.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Christine Nash's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-29-2013), DeathMerchant (07-29-2013), Rebel (07-29-2013)