Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 02:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck You
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-06-2024, 04:43 PM

“What an absolute disappointment.”

We open up in front of a campfire in the middle of the woods. It is pitch black, except for the flame coming from the fire, and Centurion is sitting on a bench a few feet away from the fire pit. There is a suspicious painters box sitting on the ground next to him. 

“Honestly, that's a statement that's true for a lot of things. For one, it's true about me. I'm done beating around the bush - I suck right now. I've tried everything, and other than my victory over Eva Braun several months ago, I've been doing nothing but drowning in a pool of losses. I can't even say I'm that close right now, because I don't know what “close” is.

Centurion takes the lid off the box and tosses it to the side. He shuffles through some papers in the box before pulling out an old wrestling program - specifically, from an Anarchy show in 2022, when Centurion notched his 200th victory.

“What a night. I remember not wanting to make a big deal out of my 200th win, but Ruby, well…she loves a good celebration. People were going nuts that night. And yet, on Warfare, when I lost my 100th match? 

Barely a whisper. 

I thought it would be a defining moment in the career of whoever was lucky enough to be the one who put me down for the 100th time, but not a single word has been spoken about Adam Garcia since. He should be looked at as this up and coming superstar - as if a Universal Title run is right around the corner. Instead, it's seen as just another win.”

Centurion looks at the program one last time before tossing it into the fire, allowing it to burn.

“That's not the only thing that's disappointing, though.”

Centurion rifles through the box again before pulling out a picture. He scans it over before turning it to allow the light of the fire to illuminate it. The picture is of Centurion shaking hands with Sean Parker, just after their one on one battle for the Anarchy Title.

“Sean and I didn't just have a battle. We had a war, and he came out on top. He showed that day that he was among the best wrestlers in the world. I knew he was going to carry that Anarchy Title with pride and bring an extra spotlight into the brand. And for the most part, he did.

I just didn't expect it to end like this.”

Centurion takes the picture and tosses it into the fire.

“I don't know the reason as to why Sean Parker has decided to relinquish the title and walk away. Maybe he got hurt during his Universal Title match. Maybe the XWF upper management refused to pay him what he was worth, and he decided to seek employment elsewhere. Or maybe he just took his ball and went home. Either way, this is one hell of a disappointing way for this reign to come to an end.

And it's puts a damper on this match. There's no two ways about it. Whoever wins will have won the match without Sean Parker in it, and we can't say for sure if anyone would have been able to beat him. I know it's going to be in the back of my mind when I win.

But that's when I win. And I have to get there first. And in order to do that, I need to get rid of my distractions. I need to take all the things that have been causing me stress and toss them aside. I need to put the past behind me.”

Centurion tilts the box towards the camera, and reveals the rest of the contents. Inside there are old match tapes, pictures of opponents past and present, and other memorabilia of the sort.

“I can't continue to be XWF Legend Centurion. If I want any future in this business, I'll need to evolve and improve. My past has become a weight, and I have to move on.”

Centurion takes the entire box and stands up from his stool. He takes the contents on the box and dumps them all into the fire, causing the fire to rage much higher than it was previously. He then tossed the box itself into the fire and wiped his hands.

“I have nothing left to lose. It's all been taken from me. The entire Anarchy roster is fighting for a title this week. Me? I'm just fighting for spite. I'm fighting because I'm pissed off at all of you, and if I'm going to go down, I'm taking as many of you mother fuckers as possible with me.

Who knows, maybe I'll win the title and toss IT into the fire, as well. It would be a better fate than leaving it with any of you dickheads. If I sound bitter, it's because I am. And news flash, I'm only getting older and grumpier. 

Fuck each and every one of you.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 214-100-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Centurion's post:
Jett Sterling (08-07-2024), Matthias Syn (08-06-2024), Ned Kaye (08-11-2024)