Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 11:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2024 RP Board
Leap Over Them
Latoya Hixx Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

07-18-2024, 01:22 AM

When Storm is Coming hit Latoya and Razor Blade both already inside The ring while talking to the XWF Universe
XWF Universe Cheers for American Storm
[Image: GODJmjaXcAAXEAw.jpg]
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: two or three weeks ago at Warfare and Anarchy I lost my one one-on-one match to Mark Flynn. and then on Anarchy Razor and I both lost our tag team match to The Thugs who goes by Reggie and Tommy Wish.
XWF Universe boos at The Thugs when The Strom continues talking
[Image: jade-cargill-smackdown.png]
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: but on the other hand me and Razor. will be teaming up once again but only this time it won't be The Thugs it will be Cameron and Madison Dyson. in a Standard tag team on Leap of Faith.
XWF Universe Chants American Strom American Storm American Storm American Storm!
Razor cut off The Storm and it's really important
[Image: Cody-Rhodes-WWE-Raw-3-18-24-645x370.png]
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: Rome, Italy So What do you want to talk about?
XWF Universe cheers for Rome Italy and Razor
[Image: Cody-Rhodes-WWE-Raw-645x370.png]
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: after what me and Latoya. have been through we've been fighting and clawing our way out to get those tag team titles off of Prince and Ned Kaye. but it seems to them that they don't wanna lose their tag team Championship cause they afraid they might lose their precious little tag team Championship to The American Storm we can't fight Ned or Prince King because for starters Prince is in his Last Chance Qualifier match with the rest of the men and when Ned Kaye. is already in The twenty-four seven ladder match but until they win or lose there twenty-four seven ladder then consider ourselves lucky cause what if I and Latoya ended up winning this Standard tag team against Madison and Cameron Parker. at Leap of Faith and we ended up fighting someone else on the next Warfare somebody like Ham Sandwich and Pickle Duke. they want to face Latoya and me on August 5th at Warfare after we handle Madison and Cameron Parker. Situation then and Latoya will see you both there on August 5th at Warfare and once we get done with Pickle and Ham Sandwich then Ned and Prince King. get ready to defend those tag team Championships cause Latoya and I are getting our rematch for those tag team Champions at Anarchy.
XWF Universe Chants Feed Me More Feed me more Feed me More Feed me more Feed me more!
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: but I think it's time for The AMerican Storm to teach these young cats a lesson for once I mean let's be real about this when we first arrived here on XWF we were winning singles matches left and right and then we started teaming up together and called ourselves The American Storm because you and I are the greatest tag team ever more than Reggie and Tommy Wish and Ham sandwich in Pickle Duke but that's not the point though cause we already fought them a couple of days ago and now it's time for the two of us to get right back on track and beat these sore losers that you and I are gonna defeat this coming Sunday when we take out Cameron and Madison Dyson. in our Standard tag team on Leap of Faith at XWF.
XWF Universe Cheers for American Storm
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: Now I understand how you feel Latoya. but you and I do have some unfinished business to handle in that's the two more teams to defeat cause one you and I got Madison and Cameron Parker in a tag team match at Leap of Faith and then on the other hand we got Pickle and Ham Sandwich on August fifth at Warfare now if we can stay focus and win this standard tag team against Madison and Cameron Parker. then you and I should be good I mean we already lost to Tommy and Reggie Estrada. on Anarchy but if we gonna win this tag team and put Parker and Dyson over at Leap of Faith then we have to win this Sunday if we gonna become the next XWF Tag team Champions with Ned and Prince King then we have gotta step out of game up and win this tag team match on Leap of Faith at XWF
Latoya nods her head to the American nightmare
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: I truly understand that you and I should get the win at Leap of Faith after we take care of Cameron and Madison Dyson. then on August fifth, The American Storm will reunite to take on Pickle Duke and Ham Sandwich at Monday night Warfare, and once we defeat them then Prince and Ned Kaye. will defend those tag team Championships against American Storm and once we prove those tag team Division away from us then you and you will claim those XWF tag team Championship away from Prince and Ned Kaye but it won't be at Warfare oh no it will be in Anarchy's Main event for those tag team Championships so Ned and Prince King. you two in joy yourself cause at Leap of Faith when we defeat Madison and Cameron Parker. in our standard tag team then we will see you two shortly after I win this Sunday and on August 5 when we defeat Sanadiwch and Pickle Duke. on Warfare at XWF.
XWF Universe cheers for The Storm when Razor wraps things up
[Image: Cody-Rhodes-WWE-Raw-1-22-24-645x370.png]
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: if you all want The American Storm to win this tag team match at Leap of Faith would you all help us win this Sunday?
XWF Universe Chants Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: I and Latoya couldn't hear you Rome I said would you be there to help us win this tag team on Leap of Faith.
XWF Universe Cheers for Razor and Rome, Italy
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: then let's go out there in win this match and prove to these tag team Division that The American Storm is gonna appear at Leap of Faith when we leave out of Rome and head on over to August fifth against Pickle and Ham Sandwich. on Warfare so Duke and Sandwich you two watch me and Latoya match at Leap of Faith when we defeat Cameron and Madison Dyson. this Sunday at XWF.
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: Be prepared for what's coming your way after Sunday's Leap of Faith and when we get through with Madison and Cameron Parker. then Latoya and I will see Pickle and Ham Sandwich on August 5th in another tag team match and when we take Sandwich and Duke out then we're a step closer to getting our hands for those tag team Championship at the next event and that goes for you, Dyson and Parker. because The American Storm. is Coming to a Leap of Faith.
Kingdom hits when Blade and Hixx both climb up the top rope and the Universe cheers them on they both get down and Razor holds the bottom rope for  Latoya and they both exit out of the ring and march back up towards the back and get ready for there tag team at Leap of Faith begins this Sunday
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Latoya Hixx's post:
Misty Waters (07-18-2024)