Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 07:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schoolyard Bullies Signed to XWF
VicVernacular Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-01-2024, 07:19 PM

Rockford Rabble Hits Big Stage!

Announced earlier in the week, XWF management has signed up-and-coming duo Vic Vernacular and Henry Hittems of the tag team Schoolyard Bullies, to the Warfare roster. After an impressive run through the independent circuit where they managed to make a name for themselves with their charismatic presentation and over-the-top personalities, the rather braggadocios duo has found a long term home at long last.

"We been in the grind Twenty-Four Seven Three Sixty-five for a minute and we're 'bout to ride this push straight to the bank," responded Vic when reached for comment, "Peeped a bit of the color around these parts and all I can say is the field looks WIIIIIIILD. Ya know your boys are gonna have some fun and bust this shit up hard. Yeye."

His partner Henry Hittem also responded to inquiry by saying "Whoa, how the fuck you get this number? Sure, sure, sure. How am I feeling about the signing? Ayyyye, It's wild you'd ask me that. I'm just going in like I always do, eyes closed, baby. Let's see how hard they punch...Ch'ya!"

Current dates and match-ups are unknown, but some speculate great potential for the tag team.

[Image: A69FLep.png]
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes VicVernacular's post:
Theo Pryce (07-02-2024)