Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 07:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Storm is Warfare
Latoya Hixx Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

06-28-2024, 10:16 PM

The camera shows where The Storm Latoya Hixx is. was talking to a random XWF fan when she was stopped by Steve Sayors while speaking to her
Steve Sayors: Latoya. can I get a few words of your time before your match on Monday night Warfare?
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: you got ten minutes, Steve.
Steve Sayors: on June twentieth you and Razor. won your tag team match at Anarchy which is where you'll be competing against Mark Flynn, on Monday night Warfare care to explain Ms Hixx.
XWF Universe Cheers for The Strom in the background
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
The Strom| Latoya Hixx:  what's there to explain Mr. Steve? I mean  Razor and I have already won our tag team match over Vinnie and Michael Graves at Anarchy and now it's time for The Storm to get for what's coming his way which is to get passed through Mark Flynn. in a
Standard match and once I defeat him on Monday Warfare then it's onto the next victim with The
Thugs of Reggie and Tommy Wish. and when Razor and I win that tag match on Anarchy then
hopefully, The American Storm could get those Tag team titles off of Ned and Prince King at
Leap of Faith on XWF.
Steve Sayors: and what if you can't handle Mark Flynn? on Monday night Warfare.
[Image: sddefault.jpg]
The Strom| Latoay Hixx: I saw Mark's match two weeks ago on Anarchy and he was pretty talented but he won't be great when I step foot back into that Warfare ring and take his silly ass out in Washington, DC cause I'm leaving out as the winner and head over to Lakeland, Florida and
compete for another match when I team up with a friend of mine who had my back since The Revelry Razor Blade. he's gonna be my tag partner when we take out Tommy and Reggie Estrada.
in a tag team match at Anarchy on XWF.
Steve has two more questions for The Strom
Steve Sayors: what happens if you don't access your victory over Mark Flynn? And then win your other tag match over on Anarchy to be with The American Nightmare Razor when you two settle with Reggie and Tommy Wish? The Thugs at Anarchy on XWF.
The Storm| Latoya Hixx:  The Thugs don't stand a chance for what's coming their way and I'm pretty sure they saw our last match when we fought Michael and Vinnie Lane. me and Razor. stomp a mid-hole in them and we don't plan on doing it to Tommy and Reggie Estrada on The
fourth of July The American Storm is gonna dominate those fools of The Thugs and show them who The American Storm really is and after we defeat them next Thursday Prince and Ned Kaye.
better hold them tag team Championship cause me and Razor expect over rematch when you two defend them tag team titles against The American Storm at Leap of Faith when you two sit back and watch my single and tag team matches on Monday Warfare and Friday night Anarchy when I take Mark Flynn out in a Standard and also take out Reggie and Tommy Wish out as well at XWF on Warfare and Anarchy.
Steve Sayors: can you even defeat the separation of Mark and The Thugs this Monday and next Thursday?
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: that depends if they want me to win or not when I step up the challenge with Mark Flynn. at Warfare and move on with Razor to handle some business with The Thugs as they go by Tommy and Reggie Estrada. and we will show you three what  The American Storm is all about when I beat Mark for the first time on Warfare and next challenge will be The Thugs Reggie
and Tommy Wish. in our tag team at Anarchy and Ned and Prince King. you keep them tag team titles warm for me and Razor. cause we will see you all shortly from Warfare and Anarchy to Leap of Faith XWF.
Hixx has more last thing to say to The XWF Universe
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: Mark and The Thugs. The Storm is Coming to Warfare and Anarchy.
Latoya walks off when Steve Sayors continues talking
Steve Sayors: thanks for the support, Latoya. and good luck on Warfare and Anarchy.
Steve Sayors: we hope that Latoya. can win her first single match ever since she lost to Jason Cashe for his TV title and maybe she can outrun Mark Flynn and The Thugs this Monday and next Thursday at Warfare and Anarchy on XWF.
The scene fades where The Storm walks back to her locker room before her match begins this Monday
and next Thursday
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Latoya Hixx's post:
Misty Waters (06-28-2024)