Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-23-2024, 11:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Story teller
Razor Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

06-11-2024, 03:30 PM

[Image: ioIsDzpR_Z0p8h4u.jpg]

[Image: x120]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
When the lights go out they hear the beat of a drum and a voice in the background saying wrestling has more than one royal family Kingdom theme song hit's smoke appears on the stage fireworks burst open and American nightmare comes out wearing a cut-out sleeve blk shirt with his logo signature on it and he gets down on one knee and opens his arms and fireworks burst
and air fist pump and fireworks where nowhere to be seen just making noise he walks straight down towards the aisle and five some kids and adults and gets inside the ring and the time keeper hands The American nightmare a microphone after his music fades he starts speaking to the XWF Universe
XWF Universe Chants Razor, Razor Razor razor Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor!
[Image: Cody-Rhodes-WWE-Raw-3-18-24-645x370.png]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: Denver, Colorado What do you want to talk about?
XWF Universe cheers for Denver and The American nightmare
American nightmare| Razor Blade: this past Sunday at The Revelry my tag partner and I where fighting for the XWF Tag team Championships but unfornately we ended up losing the match with Prince and Ned Kaye.
XWF Universe boos at the Tag team Champs when Razor continues talking
American nightmare| Razor Blade: but my partner and I where this close until my partner accidentley kicked me on the other side of my face me and Hixx could've been your new Tag team Champions at The Revelry.
[Image: f70be433f3c27eb66d7125c2a18474a2]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: and the war between me Hixx Ned Kaye and Prince King. the fight isn't over just yet cause I have a Leap of Faith Qualifier against Matthias Syn next Monday
in this very ring of Monday night Warfare and let's not forget rather I win or lose the Leap of Faith Qualifier match then me and Latoya. will get our Revelry rematch for those tag team Champions and it won't be just some regular matches oh no it's gonna be something better and since Ned and Prince King like to cheat their way out of the match and get the big oh W win over me and Hixx then let's make this tag team into an Xtreme rules match for those tag team Championship at Leap of Faith.
XWF Universe Chants Yes, Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!
American nightmare| Razor Blade: So how about it Prince and Ned Kaye. you two sons of bitches are up for that challenge at Leap of Faith cause once I and Hixx get through with our next tag team on Anarchy then I and Latoya are getting those tag team titles at Leap of Faith and once we defeat Vinnie and his tag partner then we're coming to collect those Tag team Championships away from Ned and Prince King. in our Xtreem rules tag team match at Leap of Faith on XWF.
XWF cheers for Leap of Faith
[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-18-at-8.18.34%E2%80%AFPM-948x570.png]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: Matthias Syn. I wish you the best because you and I will have this Leap of Faith Qualifier match next week and when I beat you in this ring then I will head on to the next Qualifier for Leap of Faith after I defeat you next Monday on June seventeenth at XWF.
XWF Chants We Want Storm, We Want Storm We Want Storm We Want Storm
American nightmare| Razor Blade: you all will get a chance to see our girl The Storm when The two of us will step back into this ring once we team back up and take out Vinnie Lane and Michael Graves. on June twentieth me and The Storm Latoya will see you on Anarchy after I beat this lunatic Matthias Syn next week in my Leap of Faith Qualifier on Monday night Warfare at XWF.
American nightmare| Razor Blade: tell us this  Prince and Ned Kaye. The American Storm is not finished with our Story not by along shot see you two at Leap of Faith and make sure you and Prince bring them tag team Championships cause once I win The Leap of Faith Qualifier and tag team matches then it's on in our Xtreme tag team in those tag team Championship is coming home with The American Storm at Leap of Faith on XWF.
American nightmare| Razor Blade: The American Storm rematch has just begun and where not leaving without those Championship with Ned and Prince King cause nightmare Storm is on its way
at Leap of Faith.
Razor drops the mic when Kingdom hits and exits out of the Warfare ring and high-fives little kids and bigger adults he walks straight back up towards the ramp and heads back to his locker room before next week's match on Monday night Warfare
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Razor's post:
Matthias Syn (06-11-2024), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-12-2024), Thaddeus Duke (06-15-2024)