Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 09:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness VI 2024 RP Boards
No Easy Way Out
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-23-2024, 09:33 PM

I'm entering my final XWF match at least for now. I know I cannot compete at the level they deserve anymore. At least going against somebody like Semtex will play to my strengths at least. This isn't gonna be for the faint of heart. I am not gonna go down without a fight at least.

I knew when I drew the Three Of Swords in my deck of cards. I got nothing left in the tank for this place. I just wanna get through my contract and honor it to the best of my ability even if it means I gotta go out this way. I don't wanna go but I know its my time to leave. Maybe I come back in a few months or I stay gone. The choice is mine at the end of the day.

I got nothing but respect for this place but I know my time has past and instead of forcing myself to get onto the plane and come here. Seeing all these tough names and I am just here like a relic. A relic of many hard fought battles. I can go out in a way I feel is right instead of just walking like I did. It wouldn't have been right to management involved and the person I am supposed to face.

I am better than that. Even if I don't feel I belong, This will always be my home. I can feel the XWF Universe chanting my name but I am not the hero you people need anymore. Its time for a new generation to take over. Leave me in the past unless somebody really catches my eye. My body aches. I am all over the place right now for the first time in years. Its a new era for the both of us.

I can't say I am completely happy but its okay. I know that I agreed to this battle and will give it everything I got like I always do. That's the one thing you can say about me. Putting me against Semtex is a good idea. Gonna be a big fight that most people don't expect and I will do my bit. It takes two to tango at the end of the day, right? Right?

Yes it does. I am falling apart and old at this point. I know I am living on borrowed time in this business. Not many people were willing to go the distance I was and for as long as I did here. The blood and carnage that lays in my past. My soul is ruined at the end of it all. I just hope Goddess Diana understands why I did what I had to do in order to survive.

All the losses I've experienced that I will never fully recover from. I got my friends outside of this business that view me as a hero of sorts. I am not a true hero. I am just the guy who was willing to do whatever it took to get noticed. Nobody would've popped a boner at me doing that flippy nonsense and it wasn't possible given my frame. Instead, They popped a boner at seeing me getting thrown through flaming tables! Light tubes cracked over my head! Basically any form of weapon being used.

I can feel the emptiness inside of me being here. I know I don't have a prayer in beating Semtex but its okay. I'll recover in a few days. I am a 40 year old man. My story may be over here for now but I got my friends here and I will still visit from time to time.

Just laying in bed after a hard fought battle and finishing up my final dip of the day as I reflect in my thoughts. Gotta do what's best for both of us. It's been a hell of a ride for me. The fat film producer from Boston who got lucky and watched all his money go down the toilet literally. Managed to turn this into my full time job and build a legacy that nobody can touch. A guy who wasn't athletic by any stretch of the word outside of what happens in the bedroom but I will leave that to your imagination. 

There is no easy way out for me because this place is like a sickness and I gotta lay the beast to rest. Whether I come back or not, Its up to me at the end of the day. But age has definitely caught up. Wrestling in death matches at my age is insanity at its finest.

Good luck, Semtex. its gonna be Unlucky...For...You...

-Barney Green

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Barney Green's post:
Jason Cashe (03-23-2024), King Kieran (03-26-2024), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-23-2024), Sean Parker (03-24-2024), Theo Pryce (03-24-2024)