Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 07:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Streams Of Whiskey
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-03-2023, 09:59 PM

I am alive and well. Been a long time since I have stepped into the ring but here we are again. I thought I was done but guess not, I guess. I dunno. Man, I need another shot of whiskey to wake up a bit!

I was in jail for a bit but that's alright. Gonna be stepping into the ring on Anarchy against The Rickinator. Whoever you are. Just know you are facing a veteran of many years in this promotion. This isn't my first rodeo. I am the Daddy of Violence. Let's see what this battle brings.

I think I can still crack heads. Maybe not as fast as I used to. I am almost 40 myself. But the fear isn't there. The pain disappears after a couple shots of whatever. Shane MacGowan made it to 65. There is still some hope for me. I still feel good despite having the love for the liquor and t-girls.

No matter what job I have held in my lifetime, I always come back to this. Whether I be a garbage man or even a film producer back in the day, I keep coming back to pro wrestling. I built a legacy my way. May never be the best wrestler in the world but I got something in me that you can't teach. That is guts. There were times in my past when I had that doubt but its gone. Barely able to walk some days but once that bell rings, The beast within me awakens. I will never completely retire until they amputate a limb. Even then, i may still try to fight. The fact I haven't caught an illness is something else.

The blood i've spilled. I have no regrets. Born and bred in Boston, MA. I made an impact in my life. Against the odds, I kept throwing hammers of my own. Not gonna stop and never gonna give this up. I love this too much. Even when I was away in jail, I knew I still had a contact that would give me a shot in the XWF. This is my home after all. I am the true cock of the walk. I am Barney Allison Green. Go ahead and laugh at my middle name. It doesn't bother me at this point. Allison has built courage within me. Rickinator, I am gonna end this with a few of my skills. Don't need weapons. Such a random name. At least its not a dame. This isn't a game. Gonna experience fame. Man, This is lame. I apologize. Maybe I should try it again.

My rhyming game is a bit rusty but I think I got something for you. Let's give it another shot. Gonna take you to school. You are the true fool. Gonna leave you covered in drool. I am not a ghoul. Better but I think I got something else. Man, This is hard because you are new. Fuck it. There will be blood. Cracking the hood. No need for food. Daddy loves blood. The Daddy Of Violence is gonna take to you to school. When all is said and done.

The man who has no problem fighting in whatever environment thrown his way. Gonna get drunk before and after the battle. Maybe even give you a beer after the ass kicking you receive from me. I got nothing else left to say. All I know is there better be plenty of streams of whiskey flowing after this fight. Anarchy, You got me here. It will be Unlucky...For...You...

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
(12-05-2023), Jett Sterling (12-06-2023)