Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 11:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leap of Faith.
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-07-2013, 05:54 AM

The shot opens out into an office desk, where a man is stood, facing the window. He is wearing a grey slick suit, his tie is loosened around his neck and his hair is slick and short. The man turns with his clean shaven face and sits himself on the black leather chair, spinning it around to face the camera and placing his sleek black shoes on the wooden desk in front of him after shutting the blinds. Paper is spread across the desk, and the young man closes his mac in front of him and turns the PC's screen off. His smooth voice began to project out of his smiling mouth.

"Hello. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ricky Desmond. One of the youngest business successes in the world. A young brawler from London, sat here in New York City with one of the most successful dating agencies in the world. A multi-millionaire at the mere age of 23. Yet being a business man is not just what I am all about. I'm a coordinator. I'm a talker. Most of all, I'm a fighter. Six months on the independent scene part time whilst running this company and it was only a matter of time before XWF came searching for my signature.

An opportunity no bright man would refuse. You see this is the greatest wrestling company on the planet. What better way to put my name up in lights than competing with the best right? Right.

I am yet to prove myself and being an intelligent but also impatient man, I know that these things don't just happen. So at Leap of Faith you are in for the shock of a lifetime, as I make my first appearance, one way or another.

See you next weekend."

Ricky Desmond begins to cackle as he spins his chair back around looking out upon the city. The shot fades.

[Image: oNSyU33.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ricky Desmond's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-08-2013)
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2013, 11:06 AM

• Wink wink, big boy, I still say you're the cutest thing on this roster. Please accept my Facebook friend request when you get a moment. Facebook won't let me send messages directly to a person's inbox until that person has already approved me as their friend. It's so weird...how am I supposed to network and talk to all the cuties like that? Fuckin Facebook man. Sucks.

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offline
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-07-2013, 03:17 PM

Dean my friend

Get your head in the game...

Oh... shit...

Why did I say head...

This Schlong aint big enough.............Promise!!

[Image: banner.php?text%5B0%5D=&size%5B0%5D=40&opacity%5B0...&preview=1]

1 x X-Treme Champion (For about 40 seconds)

[Image: 2yo3alf.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post