Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 03:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Warfare
NA Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-21-2021, 12:59 PM Smile  Warfare -->

SOLACE TATUM. 13 YEARS OLD.

"Do you know why your father has been asked to come to talk with us, miss Tatum?"

The principal of her senior middle school sits across from Solace who is sitting, arms crossed, with a welt above her right eye.

Solace: Yup.

Princible Chen: I understand you are a very good student but your behavior in physical education is unacceptable.

The squeaky wooden door opens abruptly and Solace's heart drops into her stomach as she sits up erect, her hands finding either arm of her chair.

Principle Chen: Mr. Tatum, thank you for being able to come with such short notice.

Daddy: Good afternoon, Principle Chen. What is the meaning of this visit?

Principle Chen stands and shakes Ekon Tatum's hand and Solace hopes she has become invisible as her father turns his attention directly to her.

Daddy: Solace... what's going on?

She doesn't answer at first and as he awaits her response he notices the black and blue eye that is on her face.

Daddy: What has happened?

He turns his attention to the principal.

Principle Chen: Solace was involved in a physical altercation with another student during her physical education class. They were broken up and both are on course for suspension effective immediately.

Daddy: Sol, look at me...

Solace looks up at her father, tears collecting in the banks of her eyes, hoping her puppy dog look would be enough but her father's gaze was full of fury, and patient anger.

Solace: I'm sorry, Daddy...

Daddy: Tell me how this came to be...

Solace: They insulted you during cricket and I called them a name.

Daddy: And then?

Solace: Then... they said my mother was dead and I said that's not the truth but they kept saying all kinds of things until I hit them.

Daddy: I see...

Solace: Then they were swinging their arms and I was swinging mine and then we were broken up... I'm sorry, Daddy... all I could think about was making em' pay for saying what they did and I just wanted to take them to war.

Daddy: War? That wasn't war.

Solace: It felt like it.

Daddy: Solace, war isn't something you strive to achieve... war is nothing you want to experience.

Solace: I was defending you!

Daddy: I understand that Sol... but you gotta stop reacting over what other people do. You could have hurt that girl...

Solace: It was a boy.

Daddy: You got into a fight with a boy?

Solace: Yeah...

Daddy: And he hit you?

Solace: He was swinging his arms around and I got hit.

Daddy: No, no, no... can't be havin' that.

Princible Chen: Mr. Tatum, the other student has been dealt with for his part in this situation...

Daddy: No boy is going to hit my girl. No, no. Can't allow that.

Princible Chen: Mr. Tatum, please! This is not a good example for Solace...

Daddy: You know what? Maybe a suspension sounds timely. I've been wanting to take her on a holiday. Let's go, baby.

Ekon walks away from the principal and towards the door to exit, a smiling Solace stands up and raises her eyebrows towards Chen, and follows her father out. When the door closes behind them, her father turns and leans down to meet her face to face.

Daddy: Do not think you are out of the woods, young lady. You avoid fighting your peers, even in my honor, and don't ever call what you did war... that's an insult to the men and women who I watched die in my time doing active service. Got it?

Solace: I'm sorry, Daddy...

Daddy: You're a good girl, Sol... don't let your pride undermine your growth.

Solace: Yes, Daddy...

Ekon stands up, turning away from Solace to continue walking through the school's hallway.

Daddy: Did you remember to take a breath and count to ten before hitting the poor boy?

Solace: No... I forgot.

Daddy: You gotta try to remember, Sol... you see now that it is getting you into trouble.

Solace: I know, Daddy...

Daddy: So, did ya bust his lip?

Solace: He lost a tooth...

Daddy: My girl! Don't play that shit...

PRIOR TO DEBUTING IN THE XWF

Christine: This is a simplistic explanation of things but it's fair to say that if you want to be a heavy hitter, this might be the place to do it.

Solace: So, Savage and Anarchy aren't as good?

Christine: No, it's not that they aren't good... it's just, Warfare tends to push the envelope a bit more on average.

Solace: I guess competing on all three isn't an option?

Christine: Well, I mean, sure it is... you want to opt-in to three shows in a cycle, go for it... do I recommend it? Not necessarily... each show is completely different, but if you can manage to adapt, by all means...

Solace: Well, based on my application, what do you suggest I do?

Christine: Hey, I am just an XWF Assistant Coordinator, I am not really supposed to influence our new recruits either way and believe me, the last guy who did end up doing my job at another company so, I'm not going to tell you what to do... I'm only here to answer questions and give you a fair deal of information. The decision is yours.

Solace: Okay... um... you said Warfare pushes the envelope... how so?

Christine: As of late, seems like Warfare has been living up to its name, what with the Left Hand and everyone else turning that ring over there into a battleground. This place has turned into a real war every other week.

Solace: C'mon... it's professional wrestling. That's a little dramatic, isn't it?

Christine's eyebrows lift as she smirks at Solace.

Christine: Any other questions?

Solace: So, what? The matches here are more hardcore or something? Stipulations more extreme?

Christine: It's the environment... both in-ring and backstage... it's gotten pretty intense over the last few months. Don't get me wrong, ratings have been broken limits but the safety of our talent is the trade-off, so if you're not looking for an intermediate experience, it's possible Warfare might not be up to your ally.

Solace: Is this some kind of reverse psychology thing?

Christine laughs.

Christine: No, no... and look, I really don't want to influence you one way or another but...

Christine looks behind her, moving closer to Solace to whisper.

Christine: Try Savage... or try Anarchy...

Solace is taken aback by her contradictory change of direction.

Solace: Alright then. Because... war?

Christine: Yeah... this place is war.

Solace: You must not know anyone who's been in a war.

Christine: I have... actually. That's why I'm saying it.

Solace: Fair enough. Okay, I guess uh, maybe I'll check out the others and then make my decision after?

Christine: Sounds good! After you...

The two walk out of the Warfare training facility to set up a date to visit a Savage event.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes NA's post:
Steven Cooper (03-21-2021)