Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 12:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Last Day Under The Sun RP 1
Ethos

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2021, 11:57 PM

Can you crack the code with me? Who would you rather have in your corner? Looking forward to bringing my skill set and help out the Left Hand. All they ask is you raise your left hand and join a movement bigger than myself. For Baphomet's sake, He got a heavy hitter that you haven't been able to figure out who I am yet. Time will reveal who I am.

Can you crack the code? RL Edgar. You and I have never faced off but I know all about you. You are definitely somebody on my radar. No fear in my eyes when it comes to you. What are you gonna do? How can you figure out who I am? I'll give you one hint. Beer is totally overrated and not the be all end all that people think.

Once I stopped drinking, I realized I could still function at the high level I once was at. You all will see what evil lurks beneath this mask. Let's talk about the Notorious one. Ned Kaye. You may be able to flip and fly around that ring but that won't save you from my fists. I am one tough person. Once you are willing to free yourself from all your vices long enough to realize the truth like I have. I am a former champion myself but maybe I've said too much. Who knows? I might have a belt of my own.

Charlie Nickles. You think You are tough shit. I have definitely fought you before but I am not gonna reveal who I am just yet. You are one violent psychopath and I love that. You are a man with nothing to lose and I can respect that. We are two minds of the same kind in a sense. I got nothing left to lose in life so might as well embrace the darkness around me. This is gonna be a blood bath and I welcome it. There is no turning back for the sins I have committed in my life.

I am beyond redemption but even the damned can do some good once in a while. I remember that last day under the sun when I ran into Baphomet and he promised me a spot in his army. I am ready to die by the sword and do battle. Nothing left for me to lose. I've been down this road before. Even in a mask, I can still break bones.

All will be revealed soon enough for you all when it comes time to unmask. Can you figure it out? Former Champion. I've faced most of the old guard and was around back in the mid 2000's. Young dumb and full of cum. Take that for whatever you will. My thrilling days of drunken debauchery are long gone and I follow Baphomets will. He will lead us to greatness. Join or die at this point. The choice is yours and yours alone.

We are in this moment literally. Another great group by the way. Wouldn't it shock the world if I was the one other guy that I know who was a huge fan of the group? I am not him thankfully. He made his choices and its a shame but we got plenty of other people to replace him.

Nailing this like its nothing. Its kinda fun playing this game with you all. I can throw a few more hints out there at who I am and you probably would be wrong. Dillinger Escape Plan. Ha! No way am I that idiot. Who could I possibly be? I am not Canadian but a fan of hockey. Everyone knows that the New Jersey Devils were the greatest team of all time and Jaromir Jagr is the greatest player of all time.

Word through the grapevine is people think I might be Barney Green. Ha! That drunken idiot from Boston couldn't even put 2 brain cells together to come up with this elaborate plan. All I gotta do is go out there and do some violent shit to ensure the victory of my team mates even if it means taking a fall. Something that glory hound would never do. He is too busy drinking in a bar somewhere to even defend his belt.

Whatever happens, happens at the end of the day. This is my moment and my battle. Along with the rest of The Left Hand, We will slowly destroy the XWF from within. Time is definitely not on my side but that's okay. Its not about winning every battle. Ethos is ready to step in for The Left Hand and show some bloodshed. This demon is gonna hurt when he strikes. Get ready for Genesis, boys. The Passage of Time is coming your way. This has all been built onto this very moment.

Me coming in and doing my stuff. You gotta be willing to face death head on like I have numerous times. There is nothing left to fear when you can stare the grim reaper in the eyes and kick him in the stones like I have. I'm already going down to hell but I will take all of you with me. Crack The Code if you dare. Maybe I should throw another hint your way. Brian Johnson is the better singer. Take that for what you will. Good Luck at Warfare. Edgar, Nickles and Kaye. You are a divided nation that The Left Hand will take down no problem.

Edit
[-] The following 10 users Like Ethos's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-15-2021), BIG PREESH (03-10-2021), Charlie Nickles (03-10-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-10-2021), Lycana (03-10-2021), Marf (03-10-2021), Ned Kaye (03-10-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-10-2021), Theo Pryce (03-10-2021), Thunder Knucklesā„¢ (03-10-2021)