Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 07:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Limelight RP 1
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

02-09-2021, 11:20 PM

Me as Internet Champion? Unbelievable in a sense but that's what happens when you have friends in good places like I got when it comes to my bretheren in BOB. May have lost to Charlie Nickles but it don't even matter.

Stepping into a tables match against Morbid Angel. This has been a long time coming for me. The one person who seemed to dodge me not through any fault of his own. I admit I have a busy schedule for a guy who seems to lose a lot but there is no turning back for me.

You are somebody I truly respect. Former Universal Champion but you've been gone for awhile. Times have changed. Maybe I oughta pay Morbidonia a visit. Lord knows, I got enough money to do that. It seems you are hitting some hard times. Don't worry, I can probably buy your town and give it to my friends in BOB. Talking world domination here.

The Daddy of Violence is coming for you. My star is still lit up while yours is slowly dimming away from relevancy. Long live BOB. BOB is forever and so am I. I may be getting up there in age but so are you. Your greying beard shows it like mine.

A tables match, though? This is gonna be easy pickings for me. You are just another speed bump and I won't let this be dictated by my past record. Daddy is ready for you.

Broken bones. I've bled for a lifetime. But I got no problem watching the essence of life slowly drain out of my body. The fear is no longer there and that's a bit scary. Imagine what will happen when I get you busted open? I don't care about my own body. I am one walking scar right now.

Say goodbye to the Madonna theme. It's time to give that a heave-ho. Time for some AC/DC to play me down to the ring. The right group for the right moment. Always been the best group anyway.

Gonna make you realize what I am capable of at Warfare, Morbid Angel. Should i call you Pleasant Demon now? You don't exactly seem so morbid to me anymore. What is it with the XWF's obsession with Italy? I'm getting tired of going to that god forsaken country. The food isn't even that good. The beer is awful.

No Victory Forever. You get nothing from me without paying a price. I wanna see you for who you are, old man.

And That is all I got to say for now.

The scene opens up inside of Morbidonia where we see Barney Green, dressed in a black t-shirt with black pants. We see him slowly walk towards this huge church and we see him start pounding on the door. A preacher goes to open the door and he goes to speak.

"What can I help with you?" says the Preacher.

"Where is Morbid Angel?" says Barney Green.

The preacher opens the door a bit and goes to speak again.

"Mr. Angel is currently not available for personal talks." says the preacher

"You will let me inside of this church!" says Barney Green.

The preacher motions from behind the door and goes to speak again as we see Barney try to walk into it.

"We here at Morbidonia do not have to let you inside so I kindly suggest you change your tone, my child." says the Preacher as he starts shutting the door.

Barney quickly puts his foot in the doorway and nails the preacher with a right hook as he just walks over him and goes towards the main praying area.

" Come on out, Morbid Angel! I know you are here." says Barney Green as he calmly sits in the middle of the room.

All of a sudden, We see a bunch of robed figures start to surround Green.

"Are you gonna leave peacefully or do we have to do it by force?" asks one of the robed figures.

"I know he is in this building and I am not leaving without talking to him. says Barney Green as he prepares himself for a fight.

"Cant say we didn't warn you.' says the hooded figure as they start to surround Barney Green.

One of the hooded figures goes to attack Green as he nails them with a right hook and they go down. quarters spill everywhere as Green reveals he had a roll of quarters in his hand!

'Take your best shot!" screams Green as he sees more figures trying to surround him.

Green goes to punch another one only for that one to block it and he goes for another punch only to get his arm caught from behind by another robed figure. That figure holds his arm behind his back as we see another figure start to nail him with a few punches of their own. Knee to the balls of Green! We then see the Preacher as Green has his arms being forcibly held behind his back by two of the figures.

"Look at the predicament you are in it right now." says the preacher.

"Let me go this instant and just bring me Morbid Angel" says Green as he struggles to break free.

The Preacher walks towards Green and just slaps him across the face.

"You just don't get it, do you? Mr. Angel would've told us if he was expecting anyone." Says The Preacher as he taunts Green.

The figures slowly pick up Green as Green continues struggling and start dragging him out back towards the entrance as The Preacher follows and opens the door. The hooded figures suddenly fling Green and he goes flying out the building and rolls down the stairs.

"And stay out because we can do this all night." Says The Preacher as he shuts the door.

Barney Green slowly gets to his feet enraged and he bends a street sign in two as he walks off away from the Church that just threw him out onto the cold pavement. The scene fades to black.

I will do whatever it takes to get into your head, Morbid Angel. Your people cannot stop me from taking over the town. Call on whoever you want. I got an army of my own. I am not afraid of you. I will make your followers realize you are just a raving derelict.

I got powers of my own. You may own the town for now but things can change over time. All it takes is enough money and lord knows Big Money Oswald has enough to buy your town out of existence and turn it into BOB City. I like that idea a lot.

Might have to run it by my friends and Morbidonia becomes BOBDonia. Good luck at Warfare because you are gonna need it.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Barney Green's post:
Charlie Nickles (02-10-2021), Chris Page (02-10-2021), Lycana (02-10-2021), Morbid Angel (02-10-2021), Mr. Oz (02-11-2021), R.L. Edgar (02-10-2021), Theo Pryce (02-10-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-10-2021)