Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 03:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Venom
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-09-2021, 06:40 PM

Pestilence is what the world will see once the almighty has shown himself.
Or perhaps he already shown himself to us all and we are just too ignorant to put it together.
Rumors of his golden zeal upon death caped in fictitious fairytales throughout the ages give all a semblance of comfort. Why shouldn’t it? Is it something we all yearn for?
Finding the man who has the power to hold back the plagues or bring them to ahead is key to this life. Morbid knows this more than anyone. He now spends his time convincing people that he is here as the ultimate good, he who holds back the plagues and allowed people to pass through him and into heaven. Traveling around and making the holy words be known is important for appearances and without that, Morbid is nothing.

Here it is. We now know what had happened to Morbid, what thrust him into the world of religion…and I bet you all thought it was a prophet from god! HA!
Could it have been anything other than the Almighty Theo stepping in to be that divine intervention that so many wished upon Morbid? It is quite obvious at this point that he isn’t as serious as most Christians take their faith but still enough to gain a following.
The battle between good and evil forever in battle inside Morbid’s heart. It is amazing that a visit from Lane would not cause his delicate sensibility to fray and cause the old beast to scream forth blasphemy.
Is that something that is still in him? Would his new form of action be to Mandible Cross his enemies?

Perhaps.

The struggle for inner self is something real in everyone. The tear inside that breaks anger and causes Zen and vice versa. Everyone has the ability to be wicked, but it takes true evil to evolve into something that isn’t expected.
He being known as a “Satanist” for most of his career due to his proclivity to doing dark things and evil imagery. Not many know that he was actually an Atheist this entire time…until now.
This is the first appearance of Morbid doing anything that involves religion and boy oh boy did he choose a side and plays it to a T.
To be a preacher in church of prosperity is not something that is easy. One must convince everyone that he is true, he is converted and he has the powers bestowed in him to make things happen for others.
That is no easy task to make appear. It takes time, it takes skill and the cunning ability to trick the dull minded, the weak hearted and the ever loved ignorant Christians who believe anything that is told as long as it’s biblical and sounds the part.
People prey on stupidity.
Who’s to say that people easily tricked or go throughout life without question are intelligent beings.

We have a conundrum within our mitts and it appears that Morbid and Lane are still seated across from one another. Morbid looking as broody as ever and Lane with a smug look on his face.
Boy, what a pair they make.
Lane just described how it was him and Theo that pulled him from the gutter and all he can do is sit and pout.
Did he think it was a divine entity that brought him from his lowly position? Who else could have brought him from that pit of despair and into the so called “light”.
Sometimes the light it just too bright and can blind you.
Perhaps he thought it was some random man that took pity or perhaps someone that knew him from better days.
Maybe even Robbie Bourbon. The two crossed paths once or twice in the past and who’s to say that he wouldn’t have taken the time to help out a former champion in such a state.

The truth remains. He was saved by the very man he set to destroy back in 2015.
Why would Lane do such a thing, to save the man that only preached his downfall and even went as far as trying to kill him on more than one occasion.
Perhaps it is one of those rare occurrences that Lane showed sympathy to the plight of him and now wanted restitution for said action.

“I can’t believe this…I am shocked…” Morbid said while rubbing his forehead, his gold watch shined beneath his shirt cuff showing how prosperity made him prosper.

“Don’t be speechless now. After all these years and you still have nothing to say?” lane said with a chuckle.

“Oh, I didn’t say I was speechless. I was just trying to find a nicer way to tell you to go fuck yourself…After all I am a Christian man” Morbid said with a light snarl.

“Go fuck myself? Is that what you wanted to say after all the help I’ve given you? After the headaches you caused me. I say fuck you back! You owe me!” Lane said confidently as he sat back in the chair.

Morbid slaps his hand on the desk causing everything to shake as he looked deep into Lanes eyes.

“What do you want from me? You want me to take someone out? That’s not me anymore. I have something good going on here for me and I don’t see a place for that bullshit.”

“Oh, you have time, I know you Morbid Angel! You are far from converted to see the light. You are a man that is known for being an apostate.” Lane grabs another page off the desk and looks it over quickly.
“I don’t believe you or any of this shit! I see through what you are doing here. I will expose you for what you actually are.”

Morbid smirks as he looks at Lane reading his words. What could Lane say? Is there anything that could expose a man that has been “converted” and already has a well known past involving ungodly amounts of evil.

“How will you expose me? My congregation knows I am Morbid Angel and that I have a past.”

“I can expose you for what you really are. A fake! I know you. I’ve known you for years now and I know you aren’t one to just change your spots over night to become something like this. There is an altered motive here. You are playing at something and I know what it is.”

“I don’t think you can prove anything. One thing that remains a fact is MY followers fucking love me! I save them from their living hell AND I will continue to prosper through them!”

Lane crumples the page into a ball of trash and drops it on the floor.

“You mean you will financially prosper through them.” Lane gets up from his seat and fixes his leather jacket.
“And you will fight for me again or I will spend every waking moment finding a way to oust you as a heretic to your so called people.”

Morbid sits thinking for a moment. He remembers the violence and remembers how it felt to inflict pain on people that crossed him…he was more than just good at it. He turned it into fucking art!
The inner conundrum of him trying to say No to something that you loved and longed for so long.
How can he justify to his followers that if he were to fight it would be for god and god alone?
Is this something they are willing to accept and still follow…Eh, most fish are blind when it comes to something they want. All these fish want is salvation.
Promise them salvation and they will follow you into the darkness.

“I Need some time to think about it.” Morbid said as he got up from his desk.

“You have 24 hours to give me your answer. I’m not fucking around with you Morbid. I’m serious.” Lane said as he headed for the door to leave.
“24 hours and then I start my scorched earth policy on fucking you over.”

Lane leaves the room.

"Well, shit..."

The scene fades to black.

Here we are again in the past.
A distant memory from ages ago.
A time before.
The fall of Morbid Angel.

Morbid Angel is on top of the world. He was winning in the ring as well as expanding his funeral businesses more than he ever dreamed.
With wealth comes power.
With power comes dominance.
And what goes up…must come down.

The great fall of a funeral empire.

For most people that lose it comes from drugs, sex and violence but in this we can erase sex. Morbid has no use for that as he only had time for business and violence. What brings violence was his undying need for drugs.

Drug.

He only needed one drug to make him fall and that was the almighty steroids.
Something that is always overlooked and always abused. No one ever injects just enough to get by. It’s comes down to strength and size.
A common misconception when it comes to steroids is that it is a non-addictive substance, that people can just quit it at any time. But like all things, enough of it can make you go crazy with desire and wanting more and more. Be it chocolate, energy drinks, cocaine, Marijuana and in some cases, cake.
And who doesn’t like cake?
Everybody loves cake.

Roid-Rage is the term that comes to mind when it comes to abusers. Being hostile with all things in life, easily agitated, quick to anger and most importantly aggressive.
Morbid was no acceptation when it comes to those symptoms.
Perhaps the rage came from his upbringing in Russia. His childhood left a lot to be desired and a lot to digest when it came to life. It also is like a glimpse into his soul and why he was the way he was. Perhaps nothing changed and this is just a new version of what he wants to appear to be.

The great deceiver!

We see Morbid hard at work at his home-based mortuary in Monson Massachusetts. Business almost as the usual as he prepares a new corpse for the ritualistic embalming.
A woman of maybe 30, car accident, slightly disfigured and in need of some cosmetic work for her open casket funeral in 2 days.
The art of being a mortician is vast. You have to study medical and also cosmetology in order to be a good one and not many can master both without complete dedication to the craft.
He preps his tables. Artery tubes, Cavity injector, vein tubes, and the almighty formaldehyde which is used to hold back decomposition. Mix that with Rose Colortone Dye and you get a lifelike body with the color still intact to make it appear like they were merely sleeping.
This one though was going to be tougher to make appear alive with the large gashes on her face, broken bones and a slight burn on her neck…No matter, he has dealt with worse in his time in this business.

Today he was more agitated than usual. He was just let go from the federation just the day prior due to a contract disagreement.
Because of this he was more rough than usual. He roughly picked up the corpse and slammed it on the embalming table with a loud thud. The limbs were stiff from the rigor mortis so the body didn’t flail or really move other than a slight jiggle.
The pale woman laying dead had a large gash on her face from where the steering wheel peeled back the skin on impact. The blood was still on her face when she arrived and needed to be cleaned away before he could fix the gash.
Normally the mortician would hand wash the body of all blood and dirt before proceeding but given this was Morbid he just grabbed the hose and hastily sprayed the cadaver, her autopsy wounds still fresh having popped a stitch during the slamming to the table causing water to leak into her cavity. He grabs a rag from the implement table and roughly wipes her down. If she was alive, she would not be having a good time that is a guarantee.
After the quick wipe down he sprayed her off again, causing the reddened water to splash about the room contaminating everything within a 5 foot radius.

That’s not good.

Him knowing that if an inspector came to check out his work room he would be shutdown because of all the watered down blood spatter that got on everything and this enraged Morbid and he slammed the hose.
What logical reason would you just throw a tantrum like this?

Roid Rage!

He started to punch the body. Not so much is fast repetition but a few good slugs.
A couple shots to the ribs and two to the face…what did he care, he had to fix that ugly mess anyway.

The scene fades to black

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
Barney Green (02-09-2021), Theo Pryce (02-10-2021)