Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 11:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Sleeping Around
SavannahKnightley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-05-2021, 11:55 PM

Well, Snow Job didn’t go as planned as my team lost and I never got the chance to do anything spectacular but truthfully I really had no fucking clue what was going on during most of the match and because of that I spend most of the match running around like a chicken with their head chopped off. I know that isn’t really a valid excuse and that if I spend more time researching the match than trying to figure out how I was going to jump off of the goalposts then maybe my team would have been able to pick up the victory but I can’t worry about that or what has happened in the past as I have already been booked in a match at Anarchy and Savage all within the next two weeks.

Scene One – Swiping Left

A few hours have passed since Snow Job has ended and I am now sitting on my bed in my hotel room icing some of my injuries trying to relax but instead of relaxing I am finding myself bored and wanting to find something to do before crashing for the night but with covid still going on I don’t have a lot of options, since I was also a little horny I thought about maybe heading down to the hotel bar to see if I would be able to pick up a fan or something to help make their night and giving them the opportunity to have a one night stand with me, but than I forgot the bar was closed, so I guess I am going to have to relay on the greatest app ever created for booty calls Tinder. I pick up my phone and quickly open up Tinder and start scrolling through the profiles

Nope too ugly

Swipes right

Too bald

Too hairy

Ugly teeth

What the fuck is that on his face?

Just then I stop on the profile of this young fine piece of ass. He had short brown hair, clean-shaven and in his photo, he was wearing a suit

I can work with this

I swipe left and within a few seconds "It’s A Match" appears on my screen. I send him a quick little message bluntly telling him that all I was looking for was a good hard fuck and that if that interested him to message me back. I sit my phone down on the bed and hop off to go grab a quick shower because if I was planning to get lucky tonight it might be best that I don’t smell like sweat until after the deed is done that is. I walk towards the bathroom and disappear as the shower can be heard turning on, just then as I am showering my phone can be heard going off.

Scene Two – Taking Out the Trash

I know deep down I should be worried about my match at Anarchy more than this one as it will be happening 2 days earlier but I have to be ready because unlike Anarchy I will be stepping into the ring against the current tag team champion Corey Smith and the returning Hawaiian Hardhead.

When opt-in originally opened and Hawaiian Hardhead announced that he was returning and was looking to have his first match back on the Valentine edition of Saturday Night Savage, I asked to be his opponent and he was quick to accept the challenge but then Corey Smith had to go and stick his sexy little ass into our match by saying that he would love to be added to the match and get the chance to face the old-timer. Corey, I don’t know what your motives are with getting added to this match, and if maybe you felt that after having such a hard-fought battle at Snow Job, that you would slum it this week and face two wrestlers that deep down you know are out of your league and beneath you. Don’t get me wrong I would love to be beneath you and having you pinning me hard but that is in the bedroom and not in the ring, well unless you are up for a little live sex action because I am willing if you are.

I wink at the camera

Great once again I allowed myself to get sidetrack and thinking naughty thoughts, what was I talking about again? Right why exactly you wanted to be added to this match, as I already said I don’t know and maybe you will help fill me in, in your next promo, or maybe you will just let me keep guessing.

I could come out here and say about how you made a mistake adding yourself to this match and that I am going to beat you and show everyone in the XWF that you aren’t as amazing as you have made yourself out to be and that if it wasn’t for you tagging with someone like Doctor D’Ville that you wouldn’t be a big deal or the current tag champion but that is most likely not true and part of me knows that I don’t have what it takes to beat you, but Corey that is the great thing about triple threat matches I don’t have to beat you to win this match and all I have to do is match sure that I make Hardhead bleed before you get the chance to and I win the match

Just then I hear someone speaking to me in an earpiece I was wearing in my left ear that was hidden by my hair. I place my fingers over the earpiece to try and hear the voice clearly as they are explaining to me that this match was an elimination match and that I would have to beat both opponents to win. I remove my hand from my ear and look back towards the camera and you can tell that I am upset at hearing this and that I spent the last few minutes talking about how I was going to just focus on beating Hardhead.

Well fuck……..

I take a deep breath to clear my mind before speaking again

So I guess I was wrong about what the stipulations to this little match was and instead of one fall, this match is an elimination-style match which means that if I want to win that I will have to figure out a way to mess up that pretty face of yours afterall and make you bleed as well. Corey you are on top of the world and one of the top names in the XWF, while I don’t know if I have what it take to beat you with how green I still am but I know that now if I want to win this match I have no other choice but give this match my all and maybe if the wrestling gods are watching over me I will be able to win this match.

Ok enough about Corey and how I have no chance at beating him and lets talk about the man that will be making his return after so many years away, the man that is in for a rude awakening if he thinks that the XWF of now and anything like the XWF of the past and that he will be able to just walk back in here and pick it up as nothing has changed. Hawaiian Hardhead I bet you are wondering why I was so quick to challenge you when you announced your return. Well, it is because even though I had never gotten the chance to wrestle you myself since I was what 4 when you started in the company, I have had the opportunity to see some of your old matches because you see Chasm a man you has faced many times was one of my teachers when I was training to be a wrestler and because he was old and out of shape a lot of his classes were watching old XWF matches.

When I saw your big return promo at Snow Job I was all excited at what you might bring to this match but then you haven’t been seen or heard from since and now I am starting to worry that you are going to be like so many other past superstars talking a big game leading to their return only to get scared when they realize that XWF isn’t the same place it once was and that what might have won you a match before will not be enough. So please Hardhead prove me wrong and show up this week because I really want the chance to see what this old dog can bring to the game.

[Image: savannah.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like SavannahKnightley's post:
Charlie Nickles (02-06-2021), Corey Smith (02-06-2021), R.L. Edgar (02-06-2021), Theo Pryce (02-06-2021)