Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 11:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Woman, The Myth, The Legend
Halocen Offline
Punk Rock Princess

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-25-2020, 01:00 PM

I'm driving down The PHC long dark hair blowing in the ocean breeze looking at the amazing scenery when I catch a radio ad for The XWF's latest Pay Per View and it's right here in So Cal!!

Ladies and Gentleman Children of all ages...The XWF is proud to bring to you it's the three-day blowout, Relentless!! Tickets still available for the exciting day three climax that ends with the thrilling match for the Universal Title belt between Sarah Lacklan and Charlie Nickles!! Contact the box office directly and be RELENTLESS!!

She muses to herself that the company mentioned on the radio is the company she has a signed contract for in her glove compartment. "Vinnie told me to meet him in So Cal, and now I know why. It's too late to get in on that action obviously but I'm sure I can jump in after that!!"

Viv has always imagined the flashing lights and pounding music that she saw on the shows growing up. The women were so beautiful, the men so athletic. She wanted more than anything to be one of those beautiful, sexy ladies throwing each other around in the "Squared Circle". Now it's not a dream anymore it's happening!!

She thinks back to her days in beauty pageants in South Florida ... The judges looking at everything from her smile to the way she conducted herself in the interview portion. It was so tedious but exciting all at once. Sitting backstage getting nerves coursing throughout your body, the only way to stop them, go out there smile, and wave. Hand, hand, wrist, wrist used to be the joke amongst everyone. Be gracious even when you lose. Screw that she thought I wanna rip a bitch's throat out and stomp her into the ground. That's my goddamn sash!!

It was this win at all costs attitude that finally made her quit that life. She still wanted competition but wanted to put that seething anger to use. She remembers Mom saying ladies didn't beat people up and only letting her take lame self-defense classes. You could only elbow a guy in the chest and knee him in the balls so much before even that gets old. The day she hit 18 she packed a duffle full of wrestling gear, kissed her Mom and Dad, and went to the Independent wrestling fed and stood in a long line for a tryout.

Most of the sweaty bodies in the line were guys hungry for a break, stretching and pantomiming different moves for the brief time they had in the ring and to cut a promo. I see a few ladies in the line but they are either dressed like hooter girl rejects or Vannah White. Obviously either valets or the typical eye candy. Not me no way, no how I'm gonna be in there whipping ass female or male! Hand raised hearing my name and the words "The new champion is...." Is what?? My name is rather awkward...Vivian. It sounds like that super old lady on granny's old show what was it? That's right the Golden Girls!! I used to roll my eyes at those old ladies and the stupid crap they did. Especially the one that always talked about fucking old wrinkly dudes.

A name?? What's in a name?? Do I want something foreign sounding and exotic or something wholesome a Midwestern farm girl? I definitely don't want something over used like Millie or Ruby those are just lame...

Just then I hear faint guitar wails and drum beats coming from the guy behind me's head phones. That's it one of my favorite rock cover bands is Halocen!! Vivian Momsen will now be known as Halocen!!

I finally get to the head of the line so nervous I can feel sweat forming all over me. I can smell the crappy smell of stale cigarettes and that oil people use to look all shiny for the cameras. I hear grunting of the current "contestant" Goes through a few simple holds. I chuckle to myself, ametuer. Finally the call my name ...Vivian Momsen!!

"No can you change that I go by Halocen" I say meekly at first....

"Sure kid, whatever you say.." The sweaty guy in a cheap suit hands a piece of paper to another greasy looking guy and they "announce" me into the ring. I cut a short but scathing promo right there off the cuff about one of the Hooter's rejects. The grimy pair's eyes go wide and they smile.

"That was off the chain!! All made up right there??" The cheap suit asks me.

"Yupp, I've been eyeing the overly exaggerated bimbos all day and it just came to me....Rip em up!!"

The guy guffawed the cigar chomped between his teeth wiggling.

After a brief in-ring demo, I shook Captain Lou Albano wanna be's hand and scrawled my name on my first wrestling contract. I got paid shitty but I was on my way to championship gold I could feel it!!

Unfortunately, after years of running from fed to failing fed all over the South, I was becoming disillusioned about the whole dream I had been working for. That's when a guy in a suit with a loosened tie handed me a card and said he was a scout for an established group of hard-working wrestlers called the XWF. He asked if I had heard of them. I actually had. They had been around for a Lil while now and it seemed they treated everybody good. I was excited because there were no flighty Vanna types, every girl was a wrestler!!

I took his card shaking his hand and he told me right then he was taking my match footage to the guys in the glass towers right away. He kept mentioning Vinnie this and Vinny that. It was all a blur!! Finally the big time!!

A few days later suit guy called me and put Vinny's wife on the phone. She loved what she saw and was sending me a contract and flying me out to So Cal to check out the headquarters and training facility. Damn you could have knocked me over with a feather. I was there! I was in the big time !!

My voice cracked as I told her I couldn't wait...

Flash cut to me in the fancy rental car hair whipping in the wind like a soap star. It didn't feel real. It felt like a waking dream where I was there but I really wasn't ya know...I had tuned out the radio til a Pretty Reckless song came on that I really dug....It wrapped up in a bow what I wanted....

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Halocen's post:
(09-25-2020), Charlie Nickles (09-25-2020), Tommy Wish (09-25-2020)