Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 11:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Da, What do I do?
Michael McBride Offline
Whiskey, Cigars and guns.

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-07-2020, 10:55 PM

Michael's daughter came to visit and it shocked him. He didn't think he'd see his daughter in a long time. This was due to the face his ex wife wanted him dead. Why did she want him dead? He had caught her cheating and he killed the man she was sleeping with. He wanted to kill her right there on the spot but his daughter had stopped him. Michael knew he should have shot his ex wife but his daughter meant the world to him and he didn't want to lose her. So the Irishman didn't pull that trigger even of every part of him told him he should.

Bianca sat across from her father, she hadn't seen him in years, not since she was in high school, not since that day she stopped her father from ending her mother's life. Sometimes she wonders if she should have. Bianca's mother wants her to take over as the Head of the Russo family. Bianca didn't want to, she wanted to be free from that part of her life. She had grown around the Mafia her whole life but she never enjoyed it. She spent more time around her father who taught her all sorts of skills, from making nail bombs to where to stab someone to kill a person. Michael had never lied to her about what he had done before she was born. Bianca had known he was a former IRA member and that he was an illegal arms dealer. She knew he had horrible stuff to people but she never cared, she loved her father, no matter what. She had to see him, she needed her father's wisdom. Bianca didn't know what to do about her mother always pushing her to and telling her that she was going to be the head of the family.

Michael had grabbed the two a beer and set one down in front of his daughter before taking a seat. Michael took a swig of his beer before lighting up a cigar and taking a few puffs, Bianca lit up a cigarette for herself.

"So, what's new in your life?"

"Nothing much, I'm taking Summer off from school, that's why I came to see you. I thought it was time to see you again, since you can't come to New York, which I understand. I know you want to but mother would send a hit team after you."

"Aye, that she would, and I'm sorry I did what I did. I shouldn't have done it but it just pissed me off so much, your mother betrayed me but I failed you and your brothers. I could have walked away, but it's not what happened. I had to kill that man. My pride wouldn't have let, yet, I lost me kids."

Bianca shook her head and flicked the ash from her cigarette into the ashtray.

"Da, believe me when I say, your kids understand why you had to leave. We aren't dumb, mom fucked up and she knows it. I haven't forgiven her and I don't think I ever will. She took my father away from me. She took the one person I could go to when I was having a bad time and get advice from, all because she wanted to suck another man's dick. She threw away everything. If you didn't kill him, I fucking would have and most likely would have killed mother as well. Now she wants me to take over as the head of the family but I don't want to fucking do that. That's the last thing I'd ever do. I don't care about the Mafia. I want to live my life, how I fucking want to live it."

Michael leaned back in his chair and drank down the rest of his beer and set the bottle on the table. At first, Michael didn't know what to say, but after thinking for a moment. He looked at his daughter and smiled.

"What is it you want to do than?

"I want to be free from my mother. I want to do what I wanna do."

"Than do it. You don't have to do what your mother tells you, Hell, you don't have to do what I tell you. Do what yer heart tells you. You are yer own person lass. All I want is for you to be happy. As a parent, that's all I can hope for. I wouldn't force you to do what you didn't want to, but your mother is a cunt to think she can make you do what she's wants. Yer a McBride, and as such, you don't take shite from anyone. Even yer mother."

"Thanks Da. I knew coming to see you would the right thing to do."

"Does yer mother know yer here?"

"No, she thinks I'm in Europe with friends. I told her that's what I was going to be doing for the Summer"

"Well good, so you can spend some time here. We have a lot of catching up to do."

"Yes we do Da, yes we do."

TBC

"Let me get this out of the way right now. Theo isn't asking me to do this, he didn't ask me to take on Chris Chaos. No, I'm doing this on me own. Your actions caused this Chris. You have no one to blame but yourself. What you did to my friend is unforgivable. I don't know why you did and frankly, I don't give a shite why. You attacked one of me good friends and you think you can just walk away and think nothing is going to happen? Did you not think there was going to be reaction to what you've done? Oh I'm sure you're waiting for Theo to do something, but you didn't count on me coming for you and that's why you fail Chris. That's why you will never become the Universal champion ever again. You don't think ahead, you're thinking is in the here and now, while I'm five steps ahead of you."

"I don't know what Theo is going to do to you, but what I do know is. You're fucked. This is just the start and what pisses me off the most? You fucking dragged another friend of mine into the crossfire. You have brainwashed or manipulated him into joining up with you and that's who you are Chris. You will use others to do shite you can't do on yourself. You had to get Gilly on your side because you couldn't be a fucking man and take on Theo yourself. I don't care why you hate Theo or Vince. That's your problem and now you've added me to it. I know we've fought in the past and yes, you won but that doesn't mean shite to me, all the titles we've won doesn't mean shite to me. The only thing on me mind is vengeance. You have fucked with two friends of mine and that will be your undoing. The fact we are going to be in a cell that you can't run away makes it even better. Once I get me hands on you. You're fucked. I'm going to make you suffer and I'm going to make sure you feel the rage you've put me in. They are going to have to stop me from killing you. I hope for your sake. They do but I don't mind taking a life. I've always gotten great sleep after doing such an act. I'm not a good person Chris, you truly do not who you're dealing with because you're so blinded by your own ego that you won't see the final strike that coming for you in the dark. I'm not going to regret a damn thing I do to you. I'll see you in Hell Chris."

XWF Achievements
1x Hart Champion
2x Xtreme Champion
1x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion w/ Peter Gilmour-Purebred Killers
Quadruple Slam Champion
[Image: svR0kd1.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Michael McBride's post:
(07-08-2020), Griffin MacAlister (07-08-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-08-2020), Unknown Soldier (07-07-2020)