Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 02:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Match
Low mo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-05-2020, 01:10 PM Information  Match -->

The cut the seen open with lomo and he says is tag team match is going to be fun imma show them what I can do when the chips are high and when I don't give a crap but my own ponitz life they think because they can beat us cuz I'm new guess what I'm going to kick his head off. I'm going to Kroger on my way to victory. going to he's at a plan of unholy vengeance and his tag team match and proved that lomo is the king of the ring when it counts. Looking up bowel to Ernie's at the feet of me and then I'm going to drop them on their head. But I don't give a crap. Don't tempt fate against the man with nothing to lose you can't break something that you can't beat. And you damn know it. I don't have mercy I don't have forgiveness I'm just slow mo The knockout artist. I do what I do best knock people out cold in this match is no exception. they think just because they know what to do is the best plan to beat me but like I said I am a on a Warpath I don't care what you want or who you want you step in the ring with us two you're going to be in a body bag. Plain and simple I'm not joking they pay a lot of money for people like you on the black market. And I'm pretty sure somebody just gave me the money right now did he go when he goes to get the money. And it and it says dear lo no I'm giving you mine to take you out the Jackson brothers and I said okay I said. it's just business Brothers nothing personal not money will be a lot for me and my partner who shall not be named. He's going to be a surprise. But he's not a nice man. The partners with on the opposite side that is. let's just say he paid a lot of money for what he wants to and what he wants to take you out like me. And when the tag team match on my debut. may God have mercy on your brother's because you're about to be in for a hell of a fight. Against me lomo and my mystery partner. He's ready and I'm ready create to show the world that warfare is the best place on the planet to go to war in. So I don't care what you do but beware it's on. Nasty vicious and violently on. bring your weapons bring your brother going to be in an ambulance to get her. We face low mo. The hate me in of xwf Aunt annies partner says okay that's keep this on and almost says you're damn right at the scene fades
Edit Hate Post Like Post