Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 10:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Soft Deadline Lizzy The Chola
Luna Hightower Offline
Student of Kyotōryū

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-31-2020, 10:58 PM

The scene opens to Luna sitting at a table playing a game of Solitaire. The blue haired woman could be seen moving around the some cards making the right moves. Her eyes were sharp and mind focused on the task at hand. A few moments passed before Luna's widen and a smile formed on her lips. She had won the game. Happy with herself she took the pack of cigarettes from her pocket, she opened it and grabbed her last coffin nail and placed it between her lips and lit it up with the lighter that was on the table. Luna leaned back in her chair and took a long drag before blowing the smoke out into the air.

"You know, I caught March Madness and I have to say, it was a pretty damn good show. Made me miss this place. So I thought I'd come back and see what was up. Lots of changes and yet some things are the same as well, which isn't a bad thing of course. It's home and I missed it and my first match back, I'm fighting Lizette Miracle, first thing I thought, that's cute. The name. Couldn't help myself but to chuckle at it. Sounds like a French Pop star name but then I take a look at her, she looks like those high school girls who shave off her eyebrows and paints them on. I can't remember the name, fuck. What was it?"

Luna thought for a moment as she took another drag. Then it came to her, she let out laugh.

"Oh yeah, that's right. She looks like wannabe gangster bitch, the Chola, I bet you fucking anything her favorite song is "Lean like a Chola". Haha. Fucking shit. That cracks me up. Listen Lizzy. I'm just pinching you nips. So don't get all upset. You're new here and I"m just bustin' ya lady balls, but for real. I'm just letting you know now, that when I beat you, doesn't mean I hate you. No no, don't that. I just wanna win and that's what I'm gonna do. You're just no ready for the ring yet sweetheart but that's okay, you'll learn and your first lesson is with me. I'll teach you how it is here in the XWF. Fucking mental for one but that's half the fun. So miss Chola, I'll be seeing you soon and I hope to hear from you as well. You could be great here but your first test is me. I want us to have a fucking good fight, even if I win doesn't mean we can duke it out and have some fun, right? Oh yeah, before I go. Shout of to MacAlister, you son of a bitch. Good to see you're still around, hit me up if you're ever down to smoke a blunt or ten. Alright. I'm out, byeeeeee."

[Image: agR6ELh.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Luna Hightower's post:
Zane Norrison (03-31-2020)