Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 12:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Personal:
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-01-2020, 12:11 PM

Personal:

Our scene opens as a shot of the Miami skyline come into frame with overcast skies, palm tree fronds blowing with the sea breeze coming in off the ocean front to the point you can almost taste the salt in the air. We fade to an undisclosed cemetery in the greater Miami area where we find Chris Page and Adam Barker. We see them from behind as they’re both wearing black suites looking down at a headstone. The breeze picks up a little as we see CCP’s locks moving with the wind.

”It just really sucks that I have to do this.”

Chris is heard saying as his back is still to the camera and as we hear Adam respond.

”You don’t have to do this, you want to do this. Don’t pretend that you don’t have a choice”

The camera shot on that backs of Chris Page and Adam Barker is a close shot so you literally can’t see what they see.

”That’s the thing Adam… a lesson has to be taught and it seems to me like people have forgotten just who the hell I am. When someone wants to take personal shots under the false pretense that it’s cool and that there isn’t going to be a response means that you’ve sorely underestimated me.”

Chris casually states before letting out a deep sigh before he continues.

”I just don’t understand why people continue to try me… especially when they know me and know exactly what I’m capable of.”

”Are you sure this is something you want to do? I mean there’s no going back.”

”A point must be proven.”

”Then do what you got to do.”

The camera starts to pan backwards as we see Adam Barker take several steps backwards off the grass and on to some asphalt and as the camera pans backwards we now see a mound of dirt sitting to his right. We hear the sound of his fly unzipping before a few seconds of nothing.

”Having trouble?”

Adam asks which draws a response.

”Shhhhhhh, don’t talk it makes it crawl back up.”

Finally there’s lift off as Chris starts to take a piss as his stream flows heavy from what we see as we can see between his legs and the stream going into a six foot hole in the ground. Upon the stream starting to slow down before eventually coming to an end we see Chris shake it from the behind view before putting his unit away and zipping back up his fly.

”Feel better?”

”Not just yet.”

Chris is shown reaching out with his left hand back towards Adam Barker. It’s Adam who reluctantly states.

”Don’t you think you’ve done enough?”

”A point has to be proven.”

Adam lets out a deep sigh before stating.

”For the record I’m totally against this.”

Adam steps forward where he reaches out handing Chris a sledge hammer before stepping back out of frame. For the first time we see Chris turn around and face the camera where he’s wearing a black dress shirt to match his black suit and a black tie. He holds the sledge hammer in both hands as he gazes intently into the camera before stating.

”It’s not every day that someone tries to take personal shots at me like you did, Tristan. As you know I elected not to answer you heading into Cunt-Fest because I knew once you accepted my challenge that I’d have this opportunity to show you what personal truly is while you have already taken your stiffest shot you could muster which barely grazed my chin.”

Chris seriously states as he rests the sledge hammer on his right shoulder as he continues.

”You more than anyone else should have known the moment you brought my family into this mix that I was going to strike back and not only is my family usually off limits, so is yours. I’m fairly positive by now you’ve picked up on where I am and who I came to see. The person behind me is here by no fault of her own, she was a victim of an abusive relationship from an alcoholic husband… the same husband that you threw through a window and watched him bleed out following her murder. That alcoholic husband was your father and the woman that stinks of my urine in the hole behind me is your mother.”

Chris steps to the side allowing the camera to get its first view of the tombstone that sits behind the exposed gravesite which reads “Patricia Diann Slater”.

”I bet she’s rolling over down there knowing that the very guy that took vengeance upon her death is going to be the very man that follows suit because when I’m done with you on Savage you’re going to wish you was lying in a plot right next to her so I can exhume it and piss all over your site too! You wanted to take things personal, allow me to MAKE things personal.”

Chris turns his back towards the camera where he walks around the exposed gravesite and takes a position behind the headstone.

”You’ve got nobody to thank but yourself.”

Chris takes the sledgehammer with both hands before rearing it back and swinging it forward with all his might driving it through the headstone busting it into pieces which send it down onto the coffin containing Patricia Slater six feet under. Chris smiles as he tosses the sledge hammer into the open plot before staring back into the camera.

”Have I gotten your attention now Tristan? That sound you just heard was YOUR jaw hitting the floor and that’s exactly where the fuck it’s going to stay. The fun and games for you are rapidly drawing to an end and much like your mother is powerless to stop me is the exact position that you’ve found yourself in. You elected to try and go personal and failed, what I’ve just done is kicked down your front door, walking into your kitchen, opened your fridge and helped myself to your last fucking beer. Do something about it.”

Chris motions with his right hand as the sounds of a backhoe is heard firing up off camera and with Chris standing where the headstone of Patricia Slater once stood the backhoe starts to fill the gravesite one scoop at a time.

”May your mother rest in hell where she belongs.”

Chris winks at the camera.

”See you on Savage, bitch.”

The backhoe continues to fill the gravesite as the scene slowly fades to black.

Words from the Stoned One:

God damn victory taste so, so sweet when it comes at the expense of Shane . Lethal Lottery I left him lying, Cunt-Fest I left him lying so it’s officially safe to say that this little issues between you and I have come to a close. I’m not going to waste time discussing it anymore because the world saw Robert and I coexist, take your best shots and leave with the victory. I kinda don’t know how to feel because it’s not like winning is something I’ve been great at here in the XWF, am I right? I mean sure, I’ve battled names like Robert Main, Unknown Soldier and even the GOAT himself Ranma Saotome, three caliber opponents and three caliber losses so to say this is refreshing is an understatement but it’s also something that I will not dwell on for you see my journey continues on Savage Saturday Night where much like I closed the book on at Cunt-Fest… I close the door on you, Tristan. This isn’t unfamiliar territory between you and me as we’ve traveled this road many, many years ago so it’s only fitting that we revisit this situation one more time. I’ve said in the past that I wish I could say I was shocked when you turned your back on me but when you’ve done it before and you do it again the shock value of it all is kinda non-existent because once anyone shows you what they’re capable of it sticks with you like white on rice. You showed me your true colors many years ago and a leopard doesn’t change its spots. So now here we are looking across from each other in arguably a CAN’T LOSE situation for you coming off the heels of being the man that got beat at Cunt-Fest. I’m sure you’re going to open a flood gate of excuses for being the weakest link much like your excuse for stabbing me in the back. In your eyes I lost focus on killing the XWF, right? Dude it was a gimmick. If you or anyone else seriously thinks that one person or a group of people is going to kill the XWF you’re dumber than you look. I played the role I was given to perfection and am single handedly responsible for the resurgence everyone saw towards the end of 2019 and I’m the reason the Universal Title scene heated back up regardless of what you have to say about it; facts are fucking facts. You see you seem to think that you burnt the fuck out of me with your promos for Cunt-Fest but in actually you barely scratched my surface. I’ve been in this business long enough to know how to deal with guys like you; guys that leach on to any bandwagon that might give them some sort of relevance within this industry. You did it when I called you to come back and you’ve done it again with Shane … but since you want to think you know what a burn is allow me to show you how you effectively toast an opponent.

You know what your problem really is? You think that the world owes you something for success from yesteryears. It’s eats you up inside that you aren’t anywhere near the athlete you used to be while I have continued to move forward and adapt with the times to stay more than relevant within this business. Unlike you, I don’t NEED titles around my waist to command the spotlight and get attention because I’ve done one thing consistently every time I’ve stepped foot inside that ring… Stolen the show, and if you or anyone else feels the need to question me on it just go back to War Games and work your way through every major Pay-Per-View and tell me I’m wrong. Look at all the monthly awards that the XWF gives away online and show me where I haven’t been a part of the match of the night. I’ll wait. So it baffles my mind when you or anyone else seriously thinks that I don’t belong or that I am a nobody because from where I’m sitting there’s A LOT of things that point to the contrary and I’m forced to laugh at your piss poor attempts at trying to trash talk me like you actually know what the fuck you’re talking about. Let me get one thing straight here and now so we can set the record straight. I don’t hate you, I’m just simply not excited about your existence. Don’t blame me for your stupidity, take it up with your mom and dad… no wait… mom’s dead and dad’s dead too… talk about a dysfunctional family. We’ll get more into that in a bit, but now I want to talk about how I gave you the opportunity to name your own stipulation to get you inside the squared circle… and for a guy who has so much hate and distain for me you might think you’d select a Loser Leaves XWF or make me put my career on the line since you’re SO confident that you’re going to own me… BUT NOOOOOOOOOO! You selected a Street Fight, or as I like to call it every match the XWF puts on. I’m a little upset with you lack of creativity and disappointed that you’d do something as trivial as this, then again when you’re not confident in your abilities and name a stipulation that all but screams interference coming. I’m cool with that because I’ll have Robert in tow watching my back just in case your new found friends choose to stick their noses in your public execution.I wish I didn’t have to waste my time and pretend that I give a fuck about what you’ve selected because much like I said before I’ll say it again; it didn’t matter what stipulation you selected because your fate was sealed the moment you agreed to face me in the ring. See, what you and most of the guys in this company FAIL to realize is that if you CAN’T back it up in the ring your attacks are meaningless. We all know I can get it done at any point, we all know I FORCE the very best out of people and make them perform at a higher level; and that my friend isn’t a delusion it’s a goddamn fact… go check the promos and fact check if need be and it’s because of that very fact that MAKES me a goddamn national treasure because it’s a skill that very few people in this company bring to the fucking table. I’m going to force you to FINALLY elevate your game to the potential in which you seek, the only problem is you’re going to drop right back down to below Gilmour level for weeks to come.

But hey I see you don’t have to wait too long before having your next thrashing bestowed upon you with Mr. Bourbon in background. I love how he called your punk card and it took you four days to respond and even when you did you failed at remotely trying to sound like the badass you want us all to believe you to be. You’ve spoken about how my ego is my downfall and how I love to blame other people for my shortcomings, but what you fail to realize is that I’m not going to allow those allegations to get under my skin because I’ve made my peace with creative decisions regardless of how much sense they make at times and I’ve already beaten that horse into the ground. I am entering into a new phase in my career where I can give two fucks about titles while I give all fucks with having a little fun. Example, kicking the dog shit out of you on Savage is going to be fun. Another example, taking the tag titles off Nicole and FuZz is going to be fun. Teaming with Robert Main is going to be fun… do you see where I’m going with this? Just in case I need to dumb it down for you I’m no longer living in the past while completely focusing on the future… and your future looks bleak at best if you think for one second you’re going to bounce back off that embarrassing loss at Cunt-Fest by beating me because that’s a pipe dream. But you go right ahead and harp on how I didn’t beat you, harp on how you soared off the top of the Cage putting your life on the line in order to save , harp on whatever the fuck you need to in order to boost your confidence because from where I’m sitting this is going to be easier than taking candy from a fucking baby. You made your bed and now it’s time to lay in it. I’ve went ahead and taken that extra step that you’re not capable of taking and I’m here to tell you if you think I’m sorry for pissing all over your mother’s casket and smashing her tombstone into pieces you’re sorely mistaken because if I could do it all over again I would. The one thing you’re going to realize is that I am now and forever will be simply better than you… but above all else, above all else you’re going to realize once again that losing to Chris Page doesn’t mean you suck… it just means you’re like everyone else.

This is just for you...

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
Ned Kaye (02-01-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-01-2020), red-x (02-01-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (02-01-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
(02-01-2020)