Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 08:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Away We Go
Calvary Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

01-07-2020, 09:42 PM

“So it begins…”

Morning rises upon the horizon as the sky is bursting forward with a flood of different colors. The newfound sunlight finds purchase upon a forested area where our hero, The Calvary stands with his cape floating behind him.

“It is here that I shall begin my training. No tree nor opponent shall dare stand in my way or they shall learn what happens when you stand opposite of the future.”

The Calvary walks up to a nearby pine and raps his knuckles upon its thick trunk.

“Like this tree, the soil beneath it is no match for its thick and powerful roots. No matter how firm or hardened the ground is, nature takes its course and the new overcomes the old. What once was shall not be that again.”

His hand reaches down and grabs a handful of soil allowing it to fall through his fingers.

“This land of Scotland holds a host of different activities pitting their own against each other. A sort of friendly competition in which everyone vies to prove just how they will apply their craft. Who will be the winner and who shall claim the prize of champion. With this prize at stake, I cannot allow anyone to best me. Thus, the best way to win this competition is to become the tree.”

The Calvary relaxes his muscles for a moment before reaching down into the soil at the tree’s base.

“In order to become the best ‘tosser’ I can, I must show how I can perfectly encompass being the tree. Not allowing anything or anyone to deter me from my goal of growth.”

With a mighty tug and a heave, the tree begins to LIFT. The soil begins bubbling to the surface as the roots are uprooted. The tree itself rising up from the sheer strain as The Calvary’s muscles strain and bulge as he lifts up the enormous weight of the tree. After a moment, the tree seems to be mostly removed from the absolutely wrecked soil it once called home.

“In order to rise to the occasion, I must take this tree and raise it higher than ever before. I must raise it above my head and send it further than anyone else. No one shall overcome my throw.”

The Calvary begins turning the tree around above him so that it’s parallel with the ground beneath him.

“And no one shall defeat The Calvary!”

With a mighty toss, the tree flies out of the forest taking limbs and brush with it before disappearing into the next treeline across a field. The Calvary stops as he is breathing heavily before brushing a bit of hair out of his face and grinning.

“Let’s try that again.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post