Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-21-2024, 12:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Fighting Fires
Kris The Hammer Von Bonn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-25-2019, 05:29 PM

So I did't win my debut match on Warfare.

But I did manage to give Peter Gilmour a fright. I started out strong.

What did der Trottel Thunder Knuckles do?

He stood idly by watching, waitong, biding his time, waiting for the exact moment to insert himself, and everyone's fine with that?

I gave Gilmour a shock of his life. He didn't expect my fast paced to begin with. No one did. I shocked you all.

Yes I got double team which resulted in me being taken out like trash. I'm not proud of that. I know I disappointed not only myself, not only the Misfits organization, but Antony the Jerk. He's my boss. He had faith in me.

Now I have to make things right. Put the fire out that you all call disappointment. Spread the flames over to my 1st Round Lethal Lottery Match on Savage.

Savage is my stablemate Melanie's domain. I shouldn't even be there but I am. Antony placed me in that tournament for a reason. To show how much I can compete.

So I'm having to make up for my loss on Warfare in my ways than one. I am Kris The Hammer Von Bonn. I am better than what occured on Warfare, and I will show everyone that I am not a joke.

I'm not in a good mood. Nor should I be. I let those down who trusted me the most but I'm not about to let my Round 1 team mate down. I had doubts about him at first. Those doubts are now gone.

PROMO ROOM
MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

The XWF camera man assigned to The Misfits organization to help send the promos live to the XWF Universe, is told to go live to the XWF Universe.

Standing in front of the camera was Antony The Jerk, The Misfits manager, and off to the side looking more pissed off than usual is Kris The Hammer Von Bonn.

"Let me just say. Yes Kris lost last Wednesday. Yes I was not impressed. Yes I walked off. But like I said early when I first came to the XWF thay I am a Jerk. I expect people to do their best, their very best."

"I'm a jerk to everyone including my own 'clients' if I need to be. I'm not going to pander them. Pandering doesn't make things right. It only slows down progression. My 'client' Mr Von Bonn can be the best wrestler ever if he works for it."

"Of course there will be times for losses. I expect not many from my 'clients'. I have high expectations, and my 'clients' know this."

"So I expect from the lows of Wednesday, to the highs of next Saturday, that my 'client' will work well with his tag yeam partner Big Shanks so that they can both advance to Round 2. I know Mr Von Bonn is focused on making that happen as is his partner."

"So enough about me. It's time to hear from Mr Von Bonn."

Antony walks off camera, and Kris walks angrily onto it, tossing his hammer in the air and catching it.

"I'll keep this short. Big Shanks, I have faith in you one hundred percent even after you said you might not be reliable. So help me if you screw me over, I'll come looking for you. But I don't think I will need to worry about you."

Another toss of the hammer in the air.

"Luca Arzegotti, I know nothing about you apart from the fact you once were in the XWF. Does that make what you American's call a has been? I'm sure you'll be rusty. But who cares. You certainly don't,"

"Then there's Tommy Wish. He's a former recent x-treme champ, and seem decent enough. Now he know's how to be a part of a tag team as he had been in that Tag Team tournament prior to Relentless."

"So how far do you two want to go? Because standing in your way is Big Shanks and I and we won't go meekily. German's aren't built like that."

"So come next Saturday, it will be Shanks and I heading through to Round 2, and there's not a lot that Arzegotti and Wish can say about it."

"The judge, jury and executioner has spoken. So too will the hammer when I bring the decisive verdict down on your heads."

Kris throws the hammer up in the air again, catches it, before throwing it straight at the camera, and Kris just walks away.

~Halloween wraps fear in innocence, as though it were a slightly sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat…~
Nicholas Gordon

Halloween is all about installing the fear in people. It's the one night of the year where it's okay to scare people.

The terrors, especially night terrors can keep one from sleeping, ever sleeping again.

So if terror, and darkness are associated with Halloween, then why is it appropriate to accept candy from strangers?

Stay true to one self.

Don't let it effect you.

Until next time. Keep that in mind.

Former X-treme Champion - 1st ever title

From 2nd May 2023 to 14th May 2023

12 Days as Champion.

THE MISFITS

'Does a Hammer make a noise
while it is in flight? 
It certainly does when
it find it's Target!'

MISFIT #1: