Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 12:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Match #1
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-30-2019, 08:29 PM

Now when i first signed with xwf ill admit that as a rookie i was a gold finish swimming in a ocean, in a ocean where i didn't realized that aside of buying myself some time, all i was is for a preditor was food.

Deliciously tasty food.

I knew full well that if i did watch it, that i was going to be devoured.

But at the time when i was a rookie, all i wanted to do, all i had given a flying fuck about was to not only perform but to prove, that i can hang, that i belong in the xwf, that no matter what i have to do ill will do it.

I didn't give a shit at at all.

As long as i was able get to do what i was passionate about, as long as i was able to obtain my goals that i had set out in the xwf, like I said i couldn't give a flying fuck.

I was excited, anxious, happy, stoked, i simply just couldn't wait to get in the ring and perform in front of thousands and thousands of people who jam and cram the arena and the millions and millions sitting at home watching the xwf.

But..........but but but of all the emotions that i was feeling at that time, there was two, not one but two emotions i was feeling.

Scared and afraid.

Afraid in that the mistakes in the matches that i was in.

All i want was a Shawn Michaels type of match.

I didn't know how would take if that had happened.

I was scared in that i didn't know how the fans, my piers, and the staff would perceived me as.

Lucky all of that didn't happened.
(drezdin takes a sip of his gatorade)
Not until 3 years ago.....3 years ago it AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL went to hell when the aid filled walking machine shane literally handed over the reigns over who owning the xwf right now, Vincent...fucking...lane.

This some of how bad and how big of a shit hole the xwf is right now.

The moment he gained power, he cleaned house and hired an whole new staff members.

Staff members who i thought was compatent enough to run a major thing like a wrestling company like the xwf.

Or at the very least have the knowledge.

Unfortunately they were beyond of a shadow of a doubt so incompetent that even satan and Jesus looked at each other and were like no.

Xwf had a rule where you opt in, YOU HAD TO ASK to face someone.

If you didn't, youll loose to the person who nver opted in.

No womens division or title.

No rumble style match, no bracket style match, no anything.

Xwf STILLhave the 24/7 brief case, the trash titles of the feddaweight and xtreme title.

God forbid for what ever reason we still have dong and bilo employed when all of that trash shoulda been taken out a long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long time ago.

Thats just "some" of the stupid shit.

It has gotten so bad here in the xwf that since its inception twenty years ago, one would think that after all that time, that maybe juuust maybe that if you stop living in the past and start bringing something fresh in to adapt to change, and adapt to what is to be needed, that change might be actually good.

But appearently the xwf is scared of change, to adapt as time goes on or as needed i guess.

And because of the lack and i repeat the lack there of, ive decided to announce im quitting the xwf.

Because i decided to quit the xwf for reasons, to salvage what ever career i original had so i can go out in a blaze of glory, ive compiled a list of wrestlers i never ever truly had a chance to face one one one.

So, i guess you can say to start off the fare well tour, in a torcher cell match against the current Xwf champ unknown soldier.

Where the title on the line.

For thoughs who are new and doesn't know what a torcher cell match is, heres what it is.

No pins, submissions, dq, or count outs.

Youll either win by electricution/ fire, pass out do massive blood loss, pass out do to the pain, an i quit, or by the refrees descretion.

Obviously the winner will be the xwf champ.

And i know what you are thinking, your thinking that going into a match with the riches prize on the line that barbaric facing a guy like unknown soldier is no small task.

While that is true, you gotta realize 2 things.

One, i got more to gain then him, and two, he has more to loose.

You see, he knows, i know, we aallll know that when i do torcher the hell outta unknown soldier and become the new xwf champion, that im taking the title with me as the xwf will have NO world title.

Unknown soldier, love ya and i respect you.

But in a week and half from now, we do battle in the most barbaric match ever for your title.

Unknown soldier, i got more to gain where you got more to loose.

I will promise you not only be my bitch ass hole, if its by the grace of god and satan at the same time, ill be walking out of the cell as the new champ as you are being rushed to the hospital to put you on life support.

Be prepared to endure and find out true what is hell all about.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like drezdin5788's post:
Steve_Justice (10-02-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-07-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-30-2019)