Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 09:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Last Words
Jake Avery Offline
Heiðinn

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-09-2019, 08:15 PM

"I'm starting to think that Big D and EDWARD don't take me seriously. Those poor fools. You see people. This is the reason why I'll be defeating these two milk drinkers. Big D thinks he's a warrior. I couldn't stop laughing when I heard that. A warrior? Really? D you need to check yourself. You should go look in a mirror and tell yourself that with a straight face. I've been around for many of years and you my pea brain friend are no warrior. You don't have the heart nor the will power to claim such a thing. When I look at you all I see is a sad excuse of a man. A warrior has honor, they have courage and they have the will to go to their very last breath and to be willing to die on the battlefield. I do not see a single one of these traits in you. Every battle I'm in, I'm ready to die. I do not fear death, for in death I bring glory to my name and glory to the All-Father Odin. D, I can see the fear in your eyes, for you know once you're in the ring with me. You'll be wishing you never came to the XWF. You are so focus on EDWARD that you don't deem me a threat. That's a mistake on your part and that will cost you everything. Both you and EDWARD are fools and I'll show you just who I am. I am a true warrior. I am always ready and willing for the next battle. I stand tall to face my foes and I do so with the readiness to die at any moment. So if that's the case. How can you stop me? A man who doesn't fear death, who's been in countless of wars and who has the skills to do what needs to be done? It's a simple answer. There is not a single thing that can be done, not by your hands. Big D nor EDWARD can defeat one such as myself. I will destroy whoever stands in my way and it looks like it's you two. So after I beat both of you down into a pool of your own blood. Then you guys can kiss and make up or fuck each other. It matters not to me. I'll be walking out with the victory."

"So the both of you better be ready to face your fate. You are meant to lose this match, it has been foreseen by Odin himself. He will give me the strength I need to face you two. Throw whatever you want at me, give it your all and fight to survive for that is all you can do. Odin favors true warriors, not false ones such as Big D or EDWARD. They are going to learn this coming Warfare just who I am. I do not back down, I'm ruthless when it comes to warfare. Something I doubt the both of you can even understand. Words won't do. Show I'm more than happy to show you just what I mean this Wednesday. So go on about your hunting EDWARD and you Big D, keep writing in your diary like the school girl you are. It just shows you have no idea what you're in for and that's fine by me. In the end. I'll be walking out with the win and will continue my path to the top of the XWF. War comes, heed the call or be left face down in the mud."

Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir!
(Axe Time, Sword Time, Shields are splintered)

[Image: nP3Ok1P.gif]

Career Record
1ϟ2ϟ0

[Image: IRUJLVV.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post