Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 10:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I'll Show You I'm a Legend......
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-03-2019, 02:49 PM

(The scene opens to Big D standing at a creek in his hometown of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, his back facing the camera. The ensemble he's wearing is rather nice compared to his usual sub-par, near bumlike apparel. Sleek, black pants and a baby blue dress shirt; he even replaced his tennis shoes with a fancy pair of penny loafers. Without seeing his face, he seems rather focused, almost as if he's admiring the scenery.)

*splash* *SPlash* *SPLASH* *SPLASH*

(As we hear a now flowing stream into the creek, we realize Big D is peeing in the water. After a few seconds of this, we hear him zip up his fly and turn around towards the camera.)

"Never been much of a nature guy, I'm afraid."

(Big D walks away from the creek and over to a white Pontiac Grand Am and climbs into the driver's seat. He starts up the car, then leans out the window and addresses the camera man.)

"Get in, there's something I want to show you."

(The camera heads over to Big D's car and around to the passenger's side. The cameraman's hand comes into view as he opens the door and climbs into the seat. We hear a seatbelt click and the camera faces Big D, who puts the car in drive and begins driving.)

"We don't have TOO far to go.... "

(Big D, being a very cautious driver, unlike the rest of his hometown, double checks for cars before pulling into the street and speeding off.)

"I see we've finally heard from Genevieve Tate. I'm glad, I like to size up my opponent before an important match and this match has the utmost importance for both of us. A win gives you the momentum to impress the fans, management, and even our peers backstage. When no-one really knows who you are, it's hard for them to get you, ya know? But a win, let alone a DOMINANT victory, and they're gonna be looking at you with eyes wide open, jaw gaping as if you were a ghost. A loss, and they're gonna think you're all talk and no show. Not something I can allow to happen...."

(Big D pulls up to a stoplight and takes a right turn towards a high school named 'Kennedy.' He drives forward for a few more moments, before taking a left turn into the parking lot. Big D drives up to a spot and puts the car in park, shutting it off.)

"You see, I cannot allow people to look at me as a loser. The guy who talks the walk, but trips instead of walking the walk. Genevieve Tate is convinced that I'm not a legend, and I don't blame her. She, like the rest of the XWF don't know me like others in the world do......."

(Big D gets out of the car and outstretches his arms, presenting the high school to viewers.)

"Kennedy High School, my alma mater. When I went here, I was quite an interesting kid. Freshman and sophomore year, I wrote about how all of the cheerleaders were sluts and gave the skinny football players head after practice. Pretty poor taste on my part, but I used to be a sexist prick back then. Didn't help I was single until junior year."

"But anyway, fast forward to senior year. I was on the football team, but I wasn't very good. I did however have friends and a girlfriend, so life seemed pretty good despite being the ultimate bench warmer. One day, someone who I had considered a friend slapped my girlfriend over a prank her and some other girls did to his car after a game. It wasn't much, they wrote he was gay and like dick on his car windows with chalk, harmless ribbing. But, he felt the need to lay hands on her for it, and there was no WAY I would let him get away with that."

"I confronted him in the lockeroom before practice, and he said he DID slap her but they were just playing around. Hearing him say it so casually, as if it weren't a big deal, REALLY got under my skin. I punched him in the face and turned to walk away. Yes, I turned and walked away because back then, I had never been in a fight before. In my mind, I gave him his for hurting a woman and we were even. He didn't see it that away."

"This tiny, but feisty, guy hopped on my back and I tried swinging him off of me. This went on for a good ten seconds or so, until I looked left and got met in the face with his fist. I went down to the ground, he tried punching me in the ribs while I was down, and someone pulled him off. I was embarrassed and hurt. The two of us got suspended for up to 5 days, and I was going to miss Senior Night for football, which crushed me. But I KNEW, even though it didn't SEEM worth it at the time, I did the right thing."

"So I sat at home and waited out my suspension, writing an email to the principal apologizing for starting the fight and explained my reasons. About a day later, I get an email telling me that my suspension would be shortened and I could not only go to school, but participate in Senior Night. It was quite the relief and I didn't think nothing of it until I went to school that day."

"I showed up that Friday like any other game day, dressed in my nice clothes like the team always did......."

(Big D grins and flips up the collar on his shirt, before running his hands down the entire outfit.)

"It was actually THIS set of clothes, actually. He he, but anyway, I got to school and what happens? Every one of my teachers tells me they were rooting for me, and that some of them were fighting for me. They told me I didn't have to make up their work for class, or even take the various tests I missed. Apparently, while I was suspended, my teachers, coaches, and even teammates fought for me because they knew the reason I started that fight was because my former friend had assaulted my girlfriend. Many of them said they would've done the exact same thing in my shoes. I ended up going to Senior Night, and even got to play when we got a big lead. It was almost like something out of a movie......."

(Big D gets more serious, his face tightening and his boyish grin changing to a look of determination.)

"But it wasn't a movie, it was my life. Genevieve Tate, you seem to think that I'm just a legend in my own mind. Believe what you want, but my peers from school would tell you I was one of the most known people in school, ask the former NWF fans and they'll tell you how they remembered me. Because every where I go, whether it's high school, NWF, and now XWF...... I always make a name for myself one way of another."

(Big D starts walking away from his high school and back to his car. He leans his elbows on the roof and takes in his surroundings, as the cameraman moves around to get a shot of Big D's face. He looks completely focused and ready for Saturday Night Savage.)

"I don't WANT to make a name for myself by beating up a woman, but if I have to start there, I will. I came to XWF to become THE champion and vowed to put down ANYONE that stands in my way. And Genevieve Tate, you're in my way. You may not think I'm a legend, but after I hit the Dan Slam on you followed by the 1, 2, 3, you're gonna think differently. And that ain't no story......."

(Big D opens the door to his car and climbs in. He starts it up and leans out the window.)

".......it's the cold, Big D Truth!!!!!"

(Big D speeds away as if he was in a Fast and Furious movie. The camera pans after his car as he disappears out if view. We then see the camera shake from side to side and hear a *sigh*, before the cameraman speaks off screen.)

Cameraman(off screen): I wonder if he would've left me if I was a woman?........

(The scene fades to black.)

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-03-2019), Darius Xavier (04-03-2019)