Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 05:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
One last time
ElPantera Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-10-2019, 12:54 PM

I sit here alone, staring at a blank piece of paper. It's supposed to contain a poem for Zach Scott, but nothing's coming to mind. This past two week's have been bittersweet for me. After a 15 year professional wrestling career it's finally over on Wednesday. I had to admit it over the past couple of months, my heart hasn't been into the sports entertainment portion. The story telling, the long, endless, sometimes monotnous trash talk. That is to be followed by us standing in the back with the booker deciding a winner and loser. No, these days I prefer taking destiny into my own hands.

I sigh staring down at the paper.

So, it's the end of the line. It was December of 2002 when I first stepped in a ring. I was only 17, a junior in high school. I loved it. I loved it for a long time..., but this happened. Lack of interest, it happens after so long.

So it looks like this is the final mile for my professional wrestling career.

I hope Zach Scott is preparing cause this last mile of highway will be the greatest.

[Image: alberto-del-rio-png-4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post