Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 10:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Yep.
Hanari Carnes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-08-2019, 10:15 PM

OOC: I happen to know that my opponent will not be RPing (he told me himself) and with the boards being down for a while, my draft of my initial rp (which was 2500 words) being lost, and my hectic work week, I guess this will have to work for now. I apologize for the lackadasical effort, but hopefully round 2 will be more fruitful for me

"Hanari was humble'd las week mang. He got too far ahead of hisself, and he no think Blackwater would bring that kinda performance. Hanari es honored to have had tha experience to perform wit someone who es clearly very skilled. Dis week, Hanari es honored to be movin' on to tha second roun', chico.

Madison Square Garden, tha world mos' famous arena. Hanari always dream of goin' to Nueva York and now Hanari get dat chance. It may no seem like it now, but Hanari es going to win dis tournament, mang, and Hanari es goin to show da world that da Dominican Republic don't jus' breed the best lookin' people on tha planet, but it breed campeones!"

[Image: 9xoEHMg.gif]

Fade out
Edit Hate Post Like Post